PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Weather

L0KI
05-09-08, 17:27
Well,

I can't get anywhere by car, as the roads are pretty much jammed...

So, my questions are - Where are you? and is it crappy where you are?

Riddle
05-09-08, 18:06
It hasn't stopped Raining where i am for what feels like the last 12 months!!*Looks out window, yup still Pissing down.

Nymphette79
05-09-08, 19:23
Yup been raining down in the south too, rained for the entire school holidays. Atm I have about 8 cats all taking cover under my gazebo. The only thing that has enjoyed the rain is the slugs who have eaten thier way thru my entire veggie patch.
Ho Hum at least the kids have got loads of use out of thier wellies

Ooo, just heard a few rumbles, love it :)

Mr Kot
05-09-08, 20:04
Miscellaneous
-A bug that was deactivating the weather including the seasonal changes has been fixedIt's all KK's fault!!

:lol:

flib
05-09-08, 22:41
Well, it has certainly been a nicely beautiful, sunny week here for my first week of college. =D

NAPPER
06-09-08, 01:21
Fang omg how shit is it in Sheffield not stop rain alltoday and even now still raining

zii
06-09-08, 02:14
I`m in Rio de Janerio right now and the weather is quite nice, thank-you :P

NAPPER
06-09-08, 03:32
I`m in Rio de Janerio right now and the weather is quite nice, thank-you :P

Trade you :cool:

nobby
06-09-08, 11:43
Teh Weather is shit indeed...

Spent all morning straightening my hair, to walk outside... umbrella goes tits up and my hair's all fucked again :(

silent000
06-09-08, 11:50
My first two days of college was absolutely brilliant... beat British weather I have seen for a while but then on Wednesday it was shitty!

Tratos
06-09-08, 11:55
:D I have been car swimming!

Last night i had the pleasure of going through two short road located lakes :p my car disliked the idea but realised it had to be done and so got through them with no problems, infact seemed slightly happier as there must have been a lot of cack built up under there!

This morning on my way home i sailed (quite literally for a few moments) through a nice lake of about 100m on one of the country roads near my house, there were several people going really slowly, one of which broke down as i sailed past who were quite shocked by my tac-tics.

Roll into said lake, then hammer it in a low gear :D

I'm sure my car hates me y'know.

Tantta
06-09-08, 13:32
World needs some patching idd :p here in Finland weather has been really random but mostly constant raining or overall bad weathers, odd thing is weather forecasts has no clue about what's happening, it promises sun shine but its still raining, or sometimes otherway around.

‡ Stormlord ‡
07-09-08, 10:49
You know, Hurricane Gustav is past, Hanna is present, Ike and another one I dont know the name of are rotatin already and on the way.
Hurricanes are low air pressures whilest good weather is high air pressure.
Those low bar bad weather shitties are moving from southern USA up to north USA then turning east...................... and hitting Europe.

I think you will have storms, more rains and even very strong winds (not hurricanes) up to 150-170 miles/hour when the lows hit europe.

It was always like that. when hurricanes hit USA one and half to 2 weeks later you got a seriously crappy weather in Europe. ^^

RogerRamjet
07-09-08, 18:26
I've just noticed your siggie Calvin. I assume the sentence after that one was "Because he's about to pwn us all" ;)

Snedex
07-09-08, 18:46
Flash flooding in Birmingham and trains started running again this afternoon.
First dry day in a while :/

Necpock
07-09-08, 23:07
The world is ending. Nice knowing/chatting to you all.

danmalone
08-09-08, 13:45
Flood barriers up and water still breaking through em ftw. Luckily enough for me i dont live too close to a river ;)

Carrot Muncher
08-09-08, 17:49
The weather here is fine

Nobby = Liar end of.

I hate it when it's hot or cold definitely prefer it cool

Yeh we get the aftermath of the Hurricanes. Which strangely start near Africa and head towards the USA. [ edited ]

‡ Stormlord ‡
10-09-08, 18:52
I've just noticed your siggie Calvin. I assume the sentence after that one was "Because he's about to pwn us all" ;)

hehe... man, good old times ^^
This comment is sexy and made me laugh so hard, going to keep it ;)
btw, nice to see you still playing NC!