PDA

View Full Version : 2 things.

Tarn
02-09-08, 20:57
No point in making 2 threads so....

First, has ANYONE ever not been able to Tap out after Dying?... It says Click Mouse 2 to GR or whatever but.... when i right click the GR screen dosnt pop up....... Ive mailed Helpdesk but its been awhile and not gotten a response.... WTB HELP

Second...
Im searching for a movie or 2 that i made along time ago. I hosted it on filefront but it was deleted so Im wondering if anyone downloaded it. One of the Movies consisted of rex condo Op waring at Tristar, i believe the name was something like DRvsFF/r2k. Another one was rex and status dead in pepper park, a part in that movie was making Cpt Meatball run away and use the GR in pepper 1. There was another one that was Plaza 2, I think the name had SXR in it. I know searching for these is a long shot with these horrible descriptions but its worth a try.

CMaster
02-09-08, 20:59
No point in making 2 threads so....

First, has ANYONE ever not been able to Tap out after Dying?... It says Click Mouse 2 to GR or whatever but.... when i right click the GR screen dosnt pop up....... Ive mailed Helpdesk but its been awhile and not gotten a response.... WTB HELP

More than two drugs causes this.
As does having some kind of dialog box or something up, I forget exactly what.

Tarn
02-09-08, 21:01
Yes 3 Drugs and dying will result in having to relog before you can tap out. But in my situation i cannot tapout after Fully relogging, logging onto other servers, filecheck etc etc.. Im stuck dead. The GM couldnt even figure it out.

gamefreak
02-09-08, 21:03
You can GR after dying on other chars/servers ?

Sharper Blade
02-09-08, 22:55
full relog then have someone kill you

Tarn
03-09-08, 01:51
You can GR after dying on other chars/servers ?
I have been rez'd on my other character. ( i couldnt even be rez'd on the bugged 1 )

full relog then have someone kill you
I cant be killed in BD HQ. And im already dead?.

Still no email, still dead, still sucks.

Fega
03-09-08, 04:31
Sounds odd. I've had problems with drugflash in the past but nothing to the extent that you're talking about.

I hope someone else has a solution or the staff team can sort it out.

All the best anyway.

Anna Finster
03-09-08, 09:01
hm... shouldn't the gm be able to port you to your appartment? otherwise mail to support@neocron.com and ask for a character reset.

Tyler_Durdon
03-09-08, 09:27
First:

It sometimes happen when you try to write somethin, your chat cursor is open and you die during doing that. Everything you have to do is "push enter" afte dying and you should be able to take the gr if your not fucked up by drugs.

Second:

I have this movie. Give me an url for a ftp server and i ll upload it tonite.

kind regards

L0KI
03-09-08, 13:21
Can't the GM rezz you? O_o

VegaH
03-09-08, 20:08
Another one was rex and status dead in pepper park, a part in that movie was making Cpt Meatball run away and use the GR in pepper 1.

Nib.....i got the one with you and me chasing Meatball...Ill send to you

Tarn
03-09-08, 20:23
hm... shouldn't the gm be able to port you to your appartment? otherwise mail to support@neocron.com and ask for a character reset.
The GM moved my dead body to my faction HQ but couldnt rez me.
also im still waiting for a reply from my mail :(

First:

It sometimes happen when you try to write somethin, your chat cursor is open and you die during doing that. Everything you have to do is "push enter" afte dying and you should be able to take the gr if your not fucked up by drugs.

Second:

I have this movie. Give me an url for a ftp server and i ll upload it tonite.

kind regards
What movie? Op war / plaza 2 / pepper park
also ill get back to you tonight on FTP

Can't the GM rezz you? O_o
no

Nib.....i got the one with you and me chasing Meatball...Ill send to you
i hate you.

Trivaldi
03-09-08, 21:29
Have you received a ticket number?

Triv

Tarn
03-09-08, 21:30
yes

Ticket#2008090105014301

Trivaldi
03-09-08, 21:32
Please PM Nidhogg with your ticket # and he will be able to check the status of the ticket for you and possibly chase up a solution.

Triv

Tyler_Durdon
04-09-08, 00:33
The GM moved my dead body to my faction HQ but couldnt rez me.
also im still waiting for a reply from my mail :(

What movie? Op war / plaza 2 / pepper park
also ill get back to you tonight on FTP

no

i hate you.

op war movie at tristar ... gimme shout when you need it.

NAPPER
04-09-08, 05:50
op war movie at tristar ... gimme shout when you need it.

Lol Rex i know this one i am ppuing u and u keep telling that guy to stop firing and he doesnt listen and so u endup killing him lol good times good times :)

I have been getting this bug alot as well where i have died and get rezzed but still laying there and can be buffed and shot at again.

Another bug i keep saying and happened to me as well is that some runners will just stop still and start floating up and they can be shot but on there screen they can still run anywhere and still be fire on no matter what see it happen to me and some R2K and Smoke in fact it happened to u Rex on my Screen at Cycrow.

L0KI
04-09-08, 10:36
What are you doing up at 4:50am Napper? O_o

Still working nights?

NAPPER
04-09-08, 21:09
What are you doing up at 4:50am Napper? O_o

Still working nights?

Yeah at the Holidayinn next to the parkway i work 9pm till 7am 5 times a week