PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious

Fenix Wylde
01-09-08, 22:41
Being a tech geek, I'm kinda curious about kind of hardware the NC servers use.
Or is it a trade secret? :)

Hell-demon
01-09-08, 23:16
You're curious, eh?

Well, come to my place and we can explore this curiosity.......

I'll be gentle

Saiyuki-
02-09-08, 00:54
Don't do it.. Don't make the same mistake I did...

Hell-demon
02-09-08, 00:56
That's not what you said :D

Fenix Wylde
02-09-08, 01:28
You're curious, eh?

Well, come to my place and we can explore this curiosity.......

I'll be gentle

does it involve pepper park and mayonaise? ;)

Reaction77
02-09-08, 02:37
Mayonaise is the least of your worries, you just better watch out for that Drom "statue" in the corner...

Necpock
02-09-08, 07:24
I think it involves lego bricks, a potato battery, an egg timer and a caculator...

Hell-demon
02-09-08, 14:19
Let's not forget that bastard hamster, which every bastard mentions, becasue they're a bastard.

Riddle
02-09-08, 15:56
I did have a link for the original concept site....but looks like they recently took it down :(

SnowCrash
02-09-08, 16:50
We have a huge bunch of dual heart high performance hamsters running in 2 gigabyte high-tech steel wheels. Though they are running for over four years we only had to replace some of them that died because of heart attacks. :D

Hell-demon
02-09-08, 16:52
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fega
03-09-08, 04:33
We have a huge bunch of dual heart high performance hamsters running in 2 gigabyte high-tech steel wheels. Though they are running for over four years we only had to replace some of them that died because of heart attacks. :D

Poor hamsters, I hope you at least held micro-funerals for the ones that didn't stay the course?

Bless their souls :angel:

flib
03-09-08, 14:48
Poor hamsters, I hope you at least held micro-funerals for the ones that didn't stay the course?

Bless their souls :angel:
Hell no, why would they? Those ones made the decision to kick the bucket.

Necpock
03-09-08, 19:13
The hamsters are actually wired up to NPC's by telepathy so whenever the NPC is killed, it destroys the hamsters soul, thus turning it into a robot. These balls of preprogrammed fluff only "remember" what they were last doing 5 minutes after their souls are destroyed, and forget how to breathe... actually it all gets a bit messy. Thats why we are sheilded from knowing. (since this game is only rated 16)

Its quite clever how they KK use modern technology and small biological animals to save the environment.

By doing this, they are stopping harmfull gasses entering the atmopsher and they are also helping keep the ballance of life at bay.

Well done KK, I salute you!

flib
03-09-08, 21:46
Reakktor Media GmbH: The Greenest game developer in all of the world!

Muppet Rat
05-09-08, 04:05
I'm sorry, but I have to say, I'm finding all this rodent abuse quite disturbing! :eek: It's giving me nightmares. Rodents have rights too!!! I would like to formally volunteer as the Official NC Furries Retirement Home.

Happy furry (http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/MuppetRat666/Rats023.jpg)