PDA

View Full Version : UK NC Summer Meet '08 - The Aftermath (Piss Up #5)

NAPPER
31-08-08, 14:02
i have just got back home from Nottingham and my head is killing

[ edit: Original/Planning Thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142317&page=1&pp=15) - Triv ]

Necpock
31-08-08, 14:30
hohoho yes it's true, mr happy napper, I love you! You had better come to the next one, I owe everyone of atleast a round. Next time I'll have sufficient international id. I'll leave the forums since were still here

Breakaway
31-08-08, 16:06
my head fucking kills
What a night! sorry me and sam turned up abit late lol.
Nice to see you all again tho!
Break

Logan_storm_03
31-08-08, 16:10
I hope you guys had a good time.

We would have liked to roll with you guys for longer but we're busy people lol. Still need to wash this camo-cream off.

Yeah please get a valid ID next time, espeically if it's notts. They're quite anal about ID around here. I didn't realise you was necpock I'm trying to think how I know you. Didn't we used to play AvP2 until I told you about neocron or something? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Snedex
31-08-08, 19:30
Back safe and sound and after a shower feeling more human.
Great night out, really enjoyed seeing old and new faces, will post the few pics that I have soon (if they are not blurry) :confused:

Trivaldi
31-08-08, 20:15
It was good to see everyone, hope to see you all again soon and that we can get even more folks on board :)

The drive home was appauling due to the rain so it's taken me an age to get here as i had to stop off for a break for a bit of a re-charge and to dodge some of the rain, at one point there was around an inch of surface water on the M1 for a good 4/5 miles while i couldnt see as it was bucketing it down!

Triv

Dribble Joy
31-08-08, 20:27
So many parts of the weekend that I don't remember..... I drank far too much (which is a good thing :p).

Fega
31-08-08, 20:54
A brillient two days! I have to agree with Triv about the weather on the way back. I could barely see the road infront of me, Fill thought we were all going to die (Cracker fell asleep.. )

But anyway, safe at home now.

P.S DJ, You poor soul. You had alittle to much to drink both nights I think. Many pictures to prove it too.

Edit: NC is down and so is ventrilo, I wanted to know who I had raced home =( I reckon I beat Cracker.

Necpock
31-08-08, 21:15
The best 2 days ever! Thanks for the experiecne guys.

I can't ebleive how incharacter you all actually are over vent, so legit! Its scary :S

I apologise deeply for the lack of nationally recognised ID and will be promptly fixed for the next one!

SO many great (and not so great) storys to be taken from this weekend. Never could meet such a great bunch of chaps!

Don't worry, I'll be getting in atleast a round in at the next one ;);)

I have a few pictures to share :)

Many thanks to Steve for pulling me out of the rut at the very last minute :P (litterally)

Thanks to DJ for helping me also sort out a route on vent (and also cleared up a few lingering questions I had)

and most of all thanks for everyone for turning up and helping me atlast put a face to your voices and pixels alike!

I'll post some pictures I took in a later post.

Much luff <3 Also great to hear that everyone home so far are returning safley from your journeys :D

Necpock
31-08-08, 21:31
I didn't realise you was necpock I'm trying to think how I know you. Didn't we used to play AvP2 until I told you about neocron or something? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Well, I used to play AvP2....

Yeah, it was a while back since I last spoke to you... I do vaguley remember you! I think I had you on MSN back in the day!

If you hadn't of mentioned it, I wouldn't have remembered! Small world eh? :D

silent000
31-08-08, 21:33
Right i'm back now... This was insane I had such a blast just a couple of things I do need to say sorry and thanks for tho ;)

Basically one thing happened on the second night that I wont get into but it did kind of mess me up and I have to seriously thank everyone for being there and taking me through it, one of the worst times of my life in those couple of hours... but especially Steven, Matty, Fill, Will, Hoder, Triv... you guys are seriously good people and I am extremely appreciative. And I am very sorry to anyone I kinda pissed off during my little escapade that led to some quite weird and hyper moments, and moments where I do blame it on stupidity by myself for drinking the wrong kinda of beer and getting very violent at a bouncer... But I do not know why some people in this world make things that do that to you... it's just plain wrong

Anyway that out of the way, I am very glad I came to this and the boys who came down a day early was great, we need to do a mass weekend thing next time with everyone, its worth it!

Dribble... This guy I think was a celebrity in one of the bars, he dont quite know the details yet cus we kept it from him, but wait till you see the pictures mate :lol:

But yes lads, great time was had by all and everyone i have met over these meetups have been genuine class people... you made my year guys :cool:

Biglines
31-08-08, 22:10
But I do not know why some people in this world make things that do that to you... it's just plain wrong

absinth?

Brammers
31-08-08, 22:14
Wow thats was a good meetup, although my feet are killing me after we all decided to get Pizza at 4am, and the only place open was probably the other side of Nottingham!

Some pic's coming soon, good to meet a few new faces.

Edit: Here is one to get things started - all of us at 4am after the Pizza run to the other side of Nottingham.

Snedex
31-08-08, 22:59
Ok uploaded the best photos, which are sadly still shit because my camera is just utter crap on my phone :(

Clicky Linky (http://www.grey-area.info/dump/neocronmeet/index.php?gal=Nottingham)

Can't be bothered touching them up, I know they are quite dark.

Good Night and thanks again for a good time out guys :D

StevenJ
01-09-08, 05:21
Got home around 6, fell asleep around 6:30, woke at 3am, so sorry for all the missed msn messages (vent back up, btw)

Was a very very good night, but all of the 6 photos I took turned out like shite :D

As for the next, there were some candidates mentioned, most talk was about it having to be in or around London... aside from Will, who wanted Wolverhampton :lol:

Shame that Dan and Mystic c/w ouldn't make it, mind - Junkie wants words with you :angel:

I don't think I'll ever forget the naughty grinning look on Joe's face as he ran out of the pizza place carrying three pizzas. Also, Joe, I think your ID would have worked better if a lot of the time, you weren't approaching the bouncers, singing and dancing, and with your ID ready in your hand :p

nobby
01-09-08, 19:59
Well that picture brought a tear to my eye :(

Bless Nobby's Nuts...

Hoder
03-09-08, 00:31
In a nutshell..

ALL had a blast,

MOST got drunk,

SOME can't be taken anywhere :rolleyes:

and ONE fell asleep and was abused mercilessly :D

Here's to the next one ;)

/edit:
@ Andy: Click (http://www.shoppersworld.co.uk/store/product.asp?s=469&d=3667&p=27790&c=33&s1=0&s2=0&s3=0)

@ Joe: Click (http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Motoringtransactions/BeforeyouapplyA/DG_10032690)

Dribble Joy
03-09-08, 02:47
I didn't sleep on Thursday night, so I was completely shattered by the end of Friday.

Breakaway
03-09-08, 17:54
@ DJ Click (http://www.proplus.co.uk/)

Snedex
06-09-08, 03:42
Andy, where are your pics ? (I demand them to be posted)

hrm and I distinctly remember being beat by Hoder at pool and then a sporadic arm wrestle (in Yates' ? ) ... need to remember to buff up before arm wrestling Hoder again!
:D ..

Jodo
06-09-08, 08:29
... need to remember to buff up before arm wrestling Hoder again!
:D ..

That may require a great deal of masturbation. 8|

Hoder
07-09-08, 02:52
That may explain why Fill Tron was so good...

..and his hand a little slippery 8|