PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a while but i need some neocrack

Kallima
30-08-08, 09:59
Well i am waiting on warhammer and need some neocron in me! but before i reactivate is it worth it? its only 5 and thats nothing for me but like if its going down soon i dont want to bother getting started and hooked again you know? I miss it and would like to hear whats up in the world of neocron and for those that might remember me i was Thiwwy :p

Trivaldi
30-08-08, 10:19
Welcome back to the Community ;)

Although subscriptions are now only €5 a month, a subscription is currently not required due to an issue with our payment providers. So now is a better time than any to come back and give it a go!

Triv

Kallima
30-08-08, 11:24
:O is that ftp site up still for patches?

Kanedax
30-08-08, 11:27
Actually Kalima the neocron login server is down at the moment so you'll have to wait until someone tells us whats going on and fixes it before you can play

Riddle
01-09-08, 11:26
Welcome Back :)

Trivaldi
01-09-08, 14:07
Actually Kalima the neocron login server is down at the moment so you'll have to wait until someone tells us whats going on and fixes it before you can play
This has been resolved so you can play for free now ;) to get the patches from the FTP site visit here (ftp://ftp.neocron.com/../nc2retail/).

Triv