PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Routasydän
23-08-08, 19:40
First of all hello to everybody!

I used to play NC1 on saturn back in the days in 2003 and had a main called LassieT, capped tank and had the herc chip but now I find those are all gone. But it's ok I resubbed to Neocron after 3.5 years playing Wow since got bored of it. I found that it is not possible to get back live the old account anymore. That's ok also, I kinda like all the leveling part of every game.

And I never really got "over" Neocron I still think after playing and trying many different games this the one where my heart belongs <3

Now that I managed to create new account despite all the payment issues ( thank god click2pay worked :> ).

I have trouble on loading the game.

Yes I've read all the previous posts about the same problem but yet I haven't found the solution yet. :(

I keep changing the IP to SERVERIP=62.140.29.50 GAMESERVERIP=62.140.29.50 to updater.ini and saving it, but right after I've tried once to launch the game it's changed back again. Here's what it looks like after that.

SERVERIP=83.236.174.254
PORT=8020
PATCHPREFIX=patches\cp
EXE=Client.exe
GAMESERVERIP=83.236.174.254
HOMEURL=http://launcher.neocron.com/
FTPSERVER=ftp.neocron.com
TESTPATCHDIR=/nc2testserver
RETAILPATCHDIR=/nc2retail
ISRETAILVERSION=1
USELOCALPORT=1
LOCALPORT=21035

and I've opened all the ports already what were on the "connection issues" guide on support page and I even turned windows firewall off. And I am not using any other firewall.

Still it stucks on loading.

I'm running on:
AMD Ath: 64 3200+
Windows XP
1GB
Radeon 9600 series.

So could this be a router problem?

Thanks in advance and it's nice to back again ! :)

Routasydän
23-08-08, 21:29
Works now,

changed the router to normal adsl modem and voila :)

Meet me ingame nick is Routasydän :)

brgds

-Antti

Breakaway
25-08-08, 03:13
Welcome back mate :) hope to see u ingame!

Riddle
25-08-08, 11:35
Welcome Back and glad you resolved your issues!

If you see me around on Logan, say hi and i'll sort you out some weapons to speed up your levelling :)

zii
27-08-08, 22:55
Yep - welcome back, man.

Remember : run around naked and kill friendly NPCs.