PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WoC Gold pa...

danmalone
15-08-08, 11:20
WoC pa3...

I need a WoC 3 heavy combat tank PA.

I can trade 1 of the following:

WoC3 apu
WoC3 ppu
WoC3 pistol spy
WoC3 rifle spy

I would have offered a woc 3 pe one but i have plans for that already :p

Deno
15-08-08, 12:02
This thread should be entitled 'WTS WoC 3 PA'. You still owe me and a certain person 80 million credits. Thats right - eighty million fucking credits. Maybe the sale of ths PA can contribute towards your repayments.

Miracle Maker
15-08-08, 13:26
i wounder where did he put the money .... what you have done makes me less trust my close friends now ...

danmalone
15-08-08, 13:46
This thread should be entitled 'WTS WoC 3 PA'. You still owe me and a certain person 80 million credits. Thats right - eighty million fucking credits. Maybe the sale of ths PA can contribute towards your repayments.

Well thanks for the support there, would you like me to explain the full story here? I dont think you would i guess, i cant see the outcome been all too good if you catch my drift. 8|

For the record im slowly making the money back so i suggest you stop pestering and let me get on with it.

WoC pa3...

WoC3 apu
WoC3 ppu
WoC3 pistol spy
WoC3 rifle spy

I would have offered a woc 3 pe one but i have plans for that already

Offer still stands :)

danmalone
19-08-08, 11:33
WoC pa3...

WoC3 ppu
WoC3 pistol spy
WoC3 rifle spy

Edited as it appears i dont have an apu gold pa :(

DrRisk
19-08-08, 12:10
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

flib
19-08-08, 12:28
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/0a/Bawwwww_bunny.jpg
Fixed it for you.

DrRisk
19-08-08, 14:57
TYVM sexy