PDA

View Full Version : Important: Current issues with the payment providers

SnowCrash
13-08-08, 15:59
Here you have a new statement of Kirk Lenke in regard to the current issues with our payment providers.

We have received reports that e-mails stating the cancellation of Neocron 2 subscriptions are currently being sent out to our customers.

We are aware of this issue and already working on a solution. As we want to avoid that players are no longer able to play Neocron due to this issue, we will enable all Neocron 2 accounts for free until further notice. With this we make sure that accounts, that will expire shortly, will remain useable for now. Unfortunately we are not able to offer a solution for accounts that have just been renewed and so run for a considerable time. We ask for your understanding regarding this matter. Regardless, the situation being anything other than easy, we want to assure you that you will not sustain any disadvantage due this situation and wish you to continue having fun with Neocron.

CMaster
13-08-08, 16:06
Is it still possible to create new accounts?

danmalone
13-08-08, 16:10
Unfortunately we are not able to offer a solution for accounts that have just been renewed and so run for a considerable time.

Awesome, i renewed all three subs 2days ago :(

Hell-demon
13-08-08, 16:11
I got charged about 2 days ago.

So, Neocron is now...free?

I see a population boom coming.

SnowCrash
13-08-08, 16:13
Is it still possible to create new accounts?

Currently it is not possible to create new accounts, no.

Dr J Zoidberg
13-08-08, 16:16
Yep pop boom! woo XD

I got the mails though, and changed my card as it has expired... i thought that was the problem. but free NC time..

Neato..

Shame theres going to be no profite from this for KK...

Oh well...

Selendor
13-08-08, 16:17
My account renewed for 6 months after the price change was implemented (at the old price), should I just sit tight on my account for now?

Do you have a theory as to why these cancellation mails are happening? Are they just emails or have the subscriptions actually been cancelled?

Worrying times - lets hope for the best! :angel:

CMaster
13-08-08, 16:28
My account renewed for 6 months after the price change was implemented (at the old price), should I just sit tight on my account for now?

Do you have a theory as to why these cancellation mails are happening? Are they just emails or have the subscriptions actually been cancelled?

Also, it's my understanding that your 6 month renewal shouldn't have happened. Did you contact accounts?
My suspision is that the payment providers do no allow themselves to deal with insolvent companies. That's just a guess mind.

silent000
13-08-08, 17:46
amazing news this will seriously bring the game back to the point where I love it again

Seriously, every GM that comes to Notts will get a fat hug and a couple of pints!

Apocalypsox
13-08-08, 17:49
Cycrow, anyone? :D

SnowCrash
13-08-08, 20:00

Please contact our support department regarding this matter and we will find a solution.

Asurmen Spec Op
14-08-08, 00:58
Interesting.

NAPPER
14-08-08, 01:29
It Cool that its Free but what does this mean for KK when the Servers are not bringing in any Money ??

IceStorm
14-08-08, 01:54
If you're on PayPal, according to the thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=142552), you have to manually cancel your account, then reactivate.

I didn't know about the cancellation part until PayPal charged me the 6 month term a few days ago. KK support refunded the payment for me.

Looks like right now we can't change our account status. I just tried to cancel one of my other accounts and it didn't "stick" - Logging out and back into the account site shows I'm still subscribed.

Moustik
14-08-08, 04:10
I want to reactivate my brothers account, but it does not seems to work with paypal.

Can't we reactivate accounts for the moment ?

Thanks

Moustik
14-08-08, 05:48
Sorry for the souble post, just saw i reveiced an e-mail from paypal, i reactivated my account about 2 weeks ago, does this means i can not play NC anymore ???

:(

flib
14-08-08, 06:32
All existing accounts (banned ones presumably not withstanding) are currently active for free.

TheRaven
14-08-08, 09:15
All existing accounts (banned ones presumably not withstanding) are currently active for free.

I guess you mean 'active' accounts...?

Jaffo
14-08-08, 09:43
i cancelled my account about 2 weeks ago so i could re activate them for the discounted price as i was still being charged full price.

i havent been able to reactivate my accouts as i still have playing time left.

will i now not be able to re activate my accounts???? or will they carry on for free?

aKe`cj
14-08-08, 09:48

no - he means ALL accounts that are not permanently closed, are open and can be used to login without any reactivation whatsoever...

NC2 accounts that is, of course.

flib
14-08-08, 10:35
Sexrar tbh.

SnowCrash
14-08-08, 10:41
...will i now not be able to re activate my accounts???? or will they carry on for free?

You will not need to reactivate them as all accounts, except for suspended ones, have been enabled for free play. Just log in and have your fun.

Jaffo
14-08-08, 11:57
You will not need to reactivate them as all accounts, except for suspended ones, have been enabled for free play. Just log in and have your fun.

i love you.

(and hoder.)

Bishop Yutani
14-08-08, 14:21
now where did i put that neocron 2 backup dvd...... :confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
15-08-08, 16:51
Do you have any ETA untill the payment system will be working again? I'm sure you can't survive on the dev team's sexyness forever.

QeeQaek
19-08-08, 07:26
guys, sry!! is anyway to create a new trial or any kind of account with cash or free.. just to many of russians mofos wanna join)) so can we see a new runners at Neocron or not ?? explane this plz.. ty

flib
19-08-08, 08:41
guys, sry!! is anyway to create a new trial or any kind of account with cash or free.. just to many of russians mofos wanna join)) so can we see a new runners at Neocron or not ?? explane this plz.. ty
No, you can't make new accounts.

QeeQaek
19-08-08, 13:50
No, you can't make new accounts.
why?? how its possible? how you can explane this? and how long time a new members should wait for this ??? sry for agly english, ty for understanding!)

flib
19-08-08, 16:18
why?? how its possible? how you can explane this? and how long time a new members should wait for this ??? sry for agly english, ty for understanding!)
http://forum.neocron.com/search.php?

Moustik
19-08-08, 17:13
A friend of mine made a new account just a couple of days ago, i think 1 day after they put NCfor free, so maybe that problem is already solved ???

flib
19-08-08, 17:50
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.Was he using Paypal?

Breakaway
21-08-08, 18:08
I know this is a (serious) issue, but tbh this could be really good for the community and the game. As now everyone can come back on who maybe didnt want to pay to get back to see what its like, can now check the game out and hopefully when kk have sorted this issue, they will stay with neocron and set up a subscription.
Cheers
Break

Assimilator
21-08-08, 18:44
^ Definitely. I know it's making me (and fellow clanm8s) seriously lean towards subbing (especially with the new sub price). ^

One of those blessings in disguise for KK, I guess.

Logan_storm_03
21-08-08, 22:47
Well this cunning ploy has given me an excuse to download the game again.

At least it will give me more of a legitimate reason to attend the NC meet ups :p

zii
22-08-08, 14:13
As much as it is nice to play for free, being unable to accept new subscriptions is not good.

Does kk know when this block on new revenue generation will be solved?

Zheo
22-08-08, 20:11
Shame theres going to be no profite from this for KK...

Oh well...

Surely if this is a payment provider issue they should perhaps compensate KK? Makes sense imo.

QeeQaek
25-08-08, 14:26
explane how to create a new accounts, god damn it!! people are waiting, people are hope!!!

MrTrip
26-08-08, 02:14
explane how to create a new accounts, god damn it!! people are waiting, people are hope!!!

Man your even high strung and annoying outside of the game too...

You can't create new accounts right now, sorry.

JohnGalt
27-08-08, 05:01
I saw the "Reactivate" button in my account window after I logged in through the NC console last week and e-mailed NC support to ask if the problem of reactivating our accounts after Pay-Pal dumped us was fixed.

I had 3 accounts all with 6 month subscriptions that were dumped by paypal.

I got an e-mail today from NC support telling me there still is no solution/fix to the payment problem yet.

Just thought I would share this info.

L0KI
02-09-08, 22:06
Quick question...

My friend played on a Trial account, and loved the game. He wants to play again, and before he downloads - would like to know if his account will be active.

Is it just full accounts that have been reactivated for free? or does it apply to trial accounts as well please?

flib
02-09-08, 22:25
Trial accounts are also active, I confirm this.

L0KI
04-09-08, 11:45
Thanks Flib - he is now in game again ;)

flib
04-09-08, 15:38
Thanks Flib - he is now in game again ;)
Lucky you :P

L0KI
04-09-08, 16:07
Lucky you :P

Lucky him :p

flib
04-09-08, 16:44
Yeah that one. =(

BaDDaSS
07-09-08, 21:04
I accidently logged onto my 2nd account last night, was kinda confused as to why it was active.

Didn't even realise that NC was now free lol :o

flib
07-09-08, 21:13
Shit guys! I accidently my whole account!

awkward silence
09-09-08, 23:20
Shit guys! I accidently my whole account!

deleted/looked at/had sex with/"played with"

Im sure something was missing there...? :lol:

flib
10-09-08, 01:09
No, no, I accidently the whole thing.

Sakoo
29-09-08, 20:54
oh man.. i wish i could play so bad right now... but back when i played my trial account (when you got a month free) i was banned for 128 years because they said i was using a manipulated client >__> i don't even know what the hell that is... i even emailed them and they told me there was NO WAY they where wrong and i would remain banned... i would have been playing now if it wasn't for that T__T

flib
29-09-08, 23:31
/r/equesting ban on newfag discussing bans.

MrTrip
29-09-08, 23:42
/r/equesting ban on newfag discussing bans.

ibb7

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Sakoo
29-09-08, 23:54
did i ask my account be unbanned? no, kthxbai. I merely said i wanted to play.

QeeQaek
09-03-10, 10:17
can someone please explane me again, what is going on with new accounts creation and payment system at the moment??
and what exactly you should to do with your new account with expired status?

nabbl
09-03-10, 10:21
can someone please explane me again, what is going on with new accounts creation and payment system at the moment??
and what exactly you should to do with your new account with expired status?

read this announcement plz:

http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=149&announcementid=403