PDA

View Full Version : bsod

Okran
13-08-08, 13:24
LoL just look at this:

Beijing 2008 Olympics Games BSOD (http://rivercoolcool.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D6F05428A2B8CB48!1570.entry)

Jaffo
13-08-08, 13:33
china fail.

DrRisk
13-08-08, 19:08
Look in your comments man some french journailst wants to interview you!!!!

LOLSCAM

Hoder
13-08-08, 21:31
Heh

One could make an entire thread of "public BSOD displays".

Here's mine, taken at Niagara Falls:
http://www.davefinney.myzen.co.uk/Neocron/falls%20fail.JPG

naimex
13-08-08, 21:34
Heh

One could make an entire thread of "public BSOD displays".

Here's mine, taken at Niagara Falls:

Too bad I don't have an image of it, but often at the bank near my parents, the bank terminal has a BSOD...

Kinda makes you lose trust in the bank.

Lodar
13-08-08, 22:31
The strangest thing like this I've ever seen was when I was at a cash machine and the screen had reverted to a windows desktop. Needless to say I didn't put my card in at that point, in fact I had no idea cash machines were run by windows boxes. I've also seen this happen to the jukebox at my local many a time.

rob444
13-08-08, 23:18
The strangest thing like this I've ever seen was when I was at a cash machine and the screen had reverted to a windows desktop. Needless to say I didn't put my card in at that point, in fact I had no idea cash machines were run by windows boxes. I've also seen this happen to the jukebox at my local many a time.

Hehe, many cash machines use the old Windows NT running on a 386 (thus why so many of them are so laggy :p), it's cheap and *somewhat* reliable :D. And you would be amazed how much cash each machine really have ;)

flib
13-08-08, 23:36
During my trip in Germany, I encountered a train ticket machine that bsoded. I don't think I had my camera with me at the time, or I certainly would have taken a picture of it.

Biglines
13-08-08, 23:50
the bad thing being that prolly the some1 responsible for that bsod on the olympic games will lose his job, if he's lucky...