PDA

View Full Version : How is neocron now?

f00l
13-08-08, 09:31
Hey there ppl!

I started playing at the beta and really enjoyed neocron. I bought it at the release and played until neocron2 came out. I really liked the bigcity feeling and neocron city was always full of people. I was a constructor and it was so fun to be a trader in the city just because of all the ppl. When neocron2 came out this was all ruined and the new "main" city became tech haven if I remember correctly. I remember neocron city being quite deserted after the new release. I quit playing quite fast after that.

How is neocron now? I saw 2.2 was out so im curious.

Thanks!

NAPPER
13-08-08, 09:45
Hey there ppl!

I started playing at the beta and really enjoyed neocron. I bought it at the release and played until neocron2 came out. I really liked the bigcity feeling and neocron city was always full of people. I was a constructor and it was so fun to be a trader in the city just because of all the ppl. When neocron2 came out this was all ruined and the new "main" city became tech haven if I remember correctly. I remember neocron city being quite deserted after the new release. I quit playing quite fast after that.

How is neocron now? I saw 2.2 was out so im curious.

Thanks!

Its All back in plaza 1 now

Riddle
13-08-08, 10:17
We should develop a cut and paste for these threads :angel:

Yes ALL back in Plaza 1.

All factions have been moved back to NC1 status and HQ's, the Dome is now a high end zone, PvP and levelling (No apartments of shops).

f00l
13-08-08, 10:27
very nice.

Thank you.

Riddle
13-08-08, 11:37
very nice.

Thank you.

And at only €5 a month now it's well worth a revisit :)

DrRisk
13-08-08, 12:40
Riddle..You could do very well in a career in sales.....

Superbron
13-08-08, 13:33
Thanks guys, this also answered the question I have. Maybe I will return to this game :-D

silent000
13-08-08, 13:55
Thanks guys, this also answered the question I have. Maybe I will return to this game :-D

And bring happiness and joy to Neocron with the sexiest smile ever :cool:

Doc Holliday
13-08-08, 14:00
well its picking up thats for sure. more folks who come back makes it look stronger.

we should start a petition sayin save neocron lol. see how many old faces show up ;)

Riddle
13-08-08, 14:22
Riddle..You could do very well in a career in sales.....
Suppose :)
No harm in adding to an increasing population! besides would be someone else to shoot at for you PvP'rs and someone else to trade with for <<Logans Emporium>> ;)

CMaster
13-08-08, 16:03
And at only €5 a month now it's well worth a revisit :)

Apparently it's now even cheaper. About €5 a month cheaper!

Sonnema
14-08-08, 17:20

LOOOOOL So this game is still online? Hmmm I might gonna try it.... 8|

danmalone
14-08-08, 18:34
LOOOOOL So this game is still online? Hmmm I might gonna try it.... 8|

Mars - German Server - 1 Slot For Chars - 10% to 15% at Peak Times
Mercury - German Server - 4 Slots For Chars - 1% to 2% at Peak Times
Terra - International - 4 Slots For Chars - 13% to 16% at Peak Times

Think that provides a suitable answer ;)

Sonnema
15-08-08, 10:33
wtf???

When I want to re-activate my account it says that I need to pay 25 euro's for the game. Do I have to pay for the game again? Why???

danmalone
15-08-08, 11:11
wtf???

When I want to re-activate my account it says that I need to pay 25 euro's for the game. Do I have to pay for the game again? Why???

I reactivated mine 3-4days ago and it also told me that it wanted to charge me that fee too. Its just a bug and doesnt actually charge you for it :)

Doc Holliday
15-08-08, 11:39
wtf???

it charges you but then it pays it to me.

Riddle
15-08-08, 12:50
wtf???

you do realise the game is currently FREE, due to payment provider issues so just LOG IN. Until they change it that is :angel:

And yes the €25 charge for game is a bug, the paypal screen you pay from will show you the correct charge before you pay.

Sonnema
16-08-08, 08:33
it charges you but then it pays it to me.

hahaha!!! Doc my man! How are you doing. Long time no see :p

I found out that the game is free at the moment so there will be no funding transfered to your account :D

Are you playing?

By the way, I got this new Ion rifle (4 slotted unmodded). Dunno what to do with it yet. I feel such a noob in this "new" game :angel:

Doc Holliday
16-08-08, 14:27
hahaha!!! Doc my man! How are you doing. Long time no see :p

I found out that the game is free at the moment so there will be no funding transfered to your account :D

Are you playing?

By the way, I got this new Ion rifle (4 slotted unmodded). Dunno what to do with it yet. I feel such a noob in this "new" game :angel:

i am actually. when i have a chance we should get wok back and go and pk in a bomber :P

yeah i dunno with the ion rifle. i need to see as i have never used one lol.

Sonnema
16-08-08, 20:02
i am actually. when i have a chance we should get wok back and go and pk in a bomber :P

yeah i dunno with the ion rifle. i need to see as i have never used one lol.

For the Win!!! That bomber action of ours was the best! Crushing a vehicle of a LE char just because he was scared and jumped out of his vehicle, yelling that we should not do things like that. :angel: You should know that we could not see anything of what we did. We just dropped some bombs and than we heard that sound of an exploding car. Damn, we had some great fun.

After that we gave a few people a ride. They had the time of their live :)

I go to Dessert race track within 10 minutes from now. Then I go and pick my bomber to attack some people. If I can find some.....