PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTS Gaya Tacholytium Gauntlet (crahn epic item)

monkownage
06-08-08, 10:18
Been trying to get rid of the laste two days but noone seems to be needing one.
I' m almost tempted to say that I'll trade it for a CST glove.
DM me ingame: Zack Maccrack

nabbl
06-08-08, 10:34
Its nearly worthless.

Every Monk is now using a CAG3 Glove...

Doc Holliday
06-08-08, 20:13
if they had paper in this game it would be worth something because then it would be a paperweight.

or it could be a door stop. but the doors dont open outwards. they just slide back. :/

Biglines
06-08-08, 21:42
you can put it between the doors, that wud cause the to keep opening and closing! (or bug them..)

DrRisk
07-08-08, 03:22
Bless this community...

Biglines
07-08-08, 09:51
whats wrong? a worthless item was being sold, the community spirit is helpful for finding new uses for it?

Riddle
07-08-08, 11:44
This is a sad casualty of re-balancing from 5-7m to nil credits, alas my Faction epic suffered the same fate MOVE ON - from 3-5m to nil credits, best things to do with it?

Buy a small apartment and chuck all your crap items in there, in the hope you can dust them off one day and sell them again :p

i got a load of them gloves, Move Ons, Melee weapons, APU MC5's etc. in mine lol, now what was that password?8|

Hell-demon
07-08-08, 13:49
Huh, gaya :p

Doc Holliday
07-08-08, 15:36
um. isnt it logans.

isnt that store full of shit like that or is it just the owner ? :D

Riddle
07-08-08, 16:37
um. isnt it logans.

isnt that store full of shit like that or is it just the owner ? :D

Dam Doc :eek: U bugger.

you may be right though, my apartments are mostly full of shite, usually fill one up athen buy another, rinse and repeat, in fact i discover things all the time, as i got so many dam apartments!

Maybe it's time for a spring clean and a P1 throw party :D

Gave away an ultimated silent hunter the other night, that was an example of the "Good" shit though ;)

Doc Holliday
08-08-08, 16:03
Dam Doc :eek: U bugger.

you may be right though, my apartments are mostly full of shite, usually fill one up athen buy another, rinse and repeat, in fact i discover things all the time, as i got so many dam apartments!

Maybe it's time for a spring clean and a P1 throw party :D

Gave away an ultimated silent hunter the other night, that was an example of the "Good" shit though ;)

lol. aye you do have some good stuff. you always sorted me out. i just wanted to have a bit of a joke is all ;)