PDA

View Full Version : ]OT[ Nobby's going to Tokyo ! 2008 :p

nobby
05-08-08, 02:14
Would you believe it !

I've worked like a maniac and i'm finally going back to my true homeplace ;)

I'll be setting off Wednesday on an 11 hour journey with Japan Airlines.

Flight was a little steep at 1000 quid, but I'm happy nevertheless that i'm going.

Will be staying in Tokyo for 3 weeks and got 800 quid spending money, which i believe is enough.

Pray for myself to have a safe journey and i shall present pics and vids which I arrive :)

Dribble Joy
05-08-08, 02:18
800 quid spending money, which i believe is enough.
40 quid a day? Including accomodation? In Tokyo?

You sir are mad.

Moustik
05-08-08, 02:26
Would you believe it !

I've worked like a maniac and i'm finally going back to my true homeplace ;)

I'll be setting off Wednesday on an 11 hour journey with Japan Airlines.

Flight was a little steep at 1000 quid, but I'm happy nevertheless that i'm going.

Will be staying in Tokyo for 3 weeks and got 800 quid spending money, which i believe is enough.

Pray for myself to have a safe journey and i shall present pics and vids which I arrive :)

I'm living / working in Tokyo :angel: hope you will enjoy your trip, Japan is a fantastic country, people is very friendly (especialy girls :D ) and food is delicious.

If you need a cheap hotel, i recomend backpackers hotels, 1 night cost about 12.75 pounds.

40 quid a day? Including accomodation? In Tokyo?

You sir are mad.

Tokyo is not expensive like most of the people think, i am from Belgium and looooooooots of things are much cheaper here in Tokyo than in my country, the only thing thats really expensive is housing, cause about 20 million people are living in Tokyo ;)

silent000
05-08-08, 02:30
Does anyone in Japan have Blonde hair? :lol:

Moustik
05-08-08, 02:31
Does anyone in Japan have Blonde hair? :lol:

Yeah lots of young people change their hair color :lol:

nobby
05-08-08, 03:09
My accomodation is sorted, i'll be staying with friends this time instead of renting my own apartment like before.

Though because my friend who i'll be staying with, has a girlfriend, I feel bad about staying there.
Might take your advice :)

You wanna meet up sometime Moustik?

Fega
05-08-08, 03:16
Nobby gunna pick up some hot japanese girls, mhmm. Make sure you use protection.

Moustik
05-08-08, 04:44
My accomodation is sorted, i'll be staying with friends this time instead of renting my own apartment like before.

Though because my friend who i'll be staying with, has a girlfriend, I feel bad about staying there.
Might take your advice :)

You wanna meet up sometime Moustik?

In which part of Tokyo will you be staying ?

Yes sure we can have a Tokyo Neocron meet :lol: i will PM you my mail address so you can contact me when you arrive in Tokyo ;)

StevenJ
05-08-08, 07:20
Nice, have a good one - in the pics, I want one of you replicating Joe's face, in his recent photo, in the busiest possible place :D

Enjoy!

nobby
06-08-08, 03:31
heh Roger that !

I'll be staying either in Asakusa or Machida-shi

oh guess what...

while i was going through my untidy bedroom of crap to pack, i found a packet of money from last year... 450 quid in Yen !!!! Result :p

i'll be leaving for the airport at 1pm so pray i arrive safely ^^

Moustik
06-08-08, 03:58
heh Roger that !

I'll be staying either in Asakusa or Machida-shi

oh guess what...

while i was going through my untidy bedroom of crap to pack, i found a packet of money from last year... 450 quid in Yen !!!! Result :p

i'll be leaving for the airport at 1pm so pray i arrive safely ^^

I live near to Asakusa, about 20 min walk ;)

450 quid in Yen :eek: more money to spend in Akihabara :lol:

landofcake
06-08-08, 09:16
Good luck, i'm hopefully going out to Tokyo next year to visit a friend if i can afford it, which looks more unlikely by the day.

nobby
06-08-08, 12:11
I live near to Asakusa, about 20 min walk ;)

450 quid in Yen :eek: more money to spend in Akihabara :lol:

Ah yes ! Will have to go back there, went last year, got lost and ended up in a maid cafe asking for directions :p

Mr Kot
06-08-08, 21:44
because my friend who i'll be staying with, has a girlfriend, I feel bad about staying there.
He may even share :p You never know what they're into in Japan ;)

Have a great trip and send us some pics!

Necpock
07-08-08, 07:27
Damn I fell left out, I'm going too :D

Infact lets migrate NC to Japan XD

Have a safe trip bud :D

nobby
07-08-08, 09:18
woot i arrived safely...

sitting at the airport atm in a net cafe...
My friend is an hour and half late picking me up : \

Says his train like stopped or was delayed or something... (which is rare O_o)
so he's getting a taxi here.

doo.dooo...dooooooo....

Moustik
07-08-08, 10:14
[QUOTE=nobby]Says his train like stopped or was delayed or something... (which is rare O_o)
so he's getting a taxi here.[QUOTE]

Okashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Asurmen Spec Op
07-08-08, 14:48
I wish I was going to Tokyo :(

Skusty
07-08-08, 16:00
Bring back some Saké for us, eh? :p

nobby
09-08-08, 08:44
wooooot

ok day one !

Arrived safely, took taxi to Shinjuku, met up with my good old friend Keiji with his Girlfriend. Was a pain in the arse trying to find a locker to put all my suitcase and crap in while we ate. Went drinking blah blah blah till early hours of the morning.

Day two, still feeling jetlagged, slept all day, then went to some arcades for a few hours then came back and slept.

Day three (today) I went and got my hair Chemically straightened for just 25 quid BARGAIN !!!

Dunno what to do today... might bum around.

Moustik, where are you atm and when do you wanna meet lol

Moustik
09-08-08, 12:27
Hi Nobby,

If you are interested we can meet up in Akihabara tomorow somewhere in the afternoon, from 2pm or so ?

We can meet at the ticket gate of the subway (hibiya line) that will be the easiest i think.

Let me know ;)

nobby
10-08-08, 03:28
aww shit buddy I well would have today... :(

Tho matey's gone out and left me without a key so i can't lock the door behind me.

argh...

show us a pic of what you look like anyway

Fega
10-08-08, 03:40

Flirty Nobby

Moustik
10-08-08, 07:02
aww shit buddy I well would have today... :(

Tho matey's gone out and left me without a key so i can't lock the door behind me.

argh...

Ok maybe next time then, but its a little more difficult in the week as i have to work, how do you stay in Japan ?

Pic posted in RL pic tread ;)

silent000
10-08-08, 10:12

A/S/L?

Ishmael/Mystic
10-08-08, 19:38
I bet andy has flown over to Japan just to rape nobby :eek:

Asurmen Spec Op
10-08-08, 21:15
I bet andy has flown over to Japan just to rape nobby :eek:
I'd do it, hes nice and malleable.

nobby
10-08-08, 22:12
staying in an apartment in asakusa just 10 minutes walk from station- 2 stops to akihabara.

Yesterday i slept for 11 hours... at 2am UK time :O

I had 2 drinks at midnight and tried to sleep, woke up feeling wide awake, look at the clock... 4:45am :(

god help me, i'm gonna go down the local combini for some suiminzai (sleeping tablets)

numb
11-08-08, 22:44
Just recently got back from 3 weeks in Japan, great stuff - got the japan rail pass and went all over (inc about 4 days in Tokyo).

Although it cost 800-1000 yen for a pint in a bar (something like £4-5)?!

Moustik
14-08-08, 04:18
Hey Nobby,

Want to meet up somewere on Saturday ?

Moustik

BaDDaSS
16-08-08, 12:01
Ii des.

How cool. Hope you have fun Sean, and take lots of pics!