PDA

View Full Version : hey

spinx
03-08-08, 01:49
hi people might remember me as psycic monk, i played on terra and formed the clan ~{DI}~ i just wanted to check in on everyone,

NC was 1 of the best games ive ever played TBH, i wont be coming back because of all the bug's, lack of advertisment and players. if the servers exceedd 60% and a few less bug's ill be back with a few of my mates and all our WoC chars :P.

anyway back on Age Of Conan for me, cya later

Hell-demon
03-08-08, 02:08
kthanxbye?

:wtf:

flib
03-08-08, 06:12
seems like spam =(

Asurmen Spec Op
03-08-08, 08:33
This thread has given me great insight, no one has every said anything like it!
Quickly, we must do something, I'll get the hacksaw you get the chains.

Apocalypsox
03-08-08, 09:04
This thread has given me great insight, no one has every said anything like it!
Quickly, we must do something, I'll get the hacksaw you get the chains.

Ohh...What about the the sawzal... :( Or the sledgehammer. Ill even carve BAN into it!

NAPPER
03-08-08, 10:43
hi people might remember me as psycic monk, i played on terra and formed the clan ~{DI}~ i just wanted to check in on everyone,

NC was 1 of the best games ive ever played TBH, i wont be coming back because of all the bug's, lack of advertisment and players. if the servers exceedd 60% and a few less bug's ill be back with a few of my mates and all our WoC chars :P.

You say this is the best game u played if they fixed all the bugs it wouldnt be the game you love. If they had 60% 600 people at once (never happen) BUT if it did happen the lag would be amazing tbh. Seems to me you just wanted ur 15 mins of fame and now ur gone again BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!

Necpock
03-08-08, 11:39

RAPTOR SQUADRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls comeback, I need someone to grief :angel:

silent000
03-08-08, 12:35
Hahaha TeamSpeak Hijack for the Raptor Squadron, funniest thing we've ever done :lol:

gamefreak
03-08-08, 13:21
You say this is the best game u played if they fixed all the bugs it wouldnt be the game you love. If they had 60% 600 people at once (never happen) BUT if it did happen the lag would be amazing tbh. Seems to me you just wanted ur 15 mins of fame and now ur gone again BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!

Highest Pop I ve seen on NC was 1600 on Jupiter in NC1 .

Nymphette79
03-08-08, 15:01
Were u chicken legs or summit aswell???

spinx
03-08-08, 18:29
yes i was chicken balls, and yes u did hijack our TS, try hijack our vent now?
it was fun playing NC with a few kids but AoC ftw now, i guess ill see u lot on BP beta then :P

if u guys wanna kill me im on age of conan- English servers- Aquilonia, try me on a game u havent played for long, and TBH near to the end of november 2007 me and my clan mates was smashin most people in Plaza2, the L33T as you would call it.

if your so L33T try me on other games ^^

Ishmael/Mystic
03-08-08, 19:15
I'd rather rub every inch of me in banana icecream and let necpock lick it all off than play AoC

Mighty Max
03-08-08, 19:49
I'd rather rub every inch of me in banana icecream and let necpock lick it all off than play AoC

Admit it, it's that what you want!

Apocalypsox
03-08-08, 19:53
Yeah, AoC is fucking worse than WoW. its a WoW clone without the tradeskilling and some fucking directional garbage added. Still point and click bullshit.

William Antrim
03-08-08, 20:27
yes i was chicken balls, and yes u did hijack our TS, try hijack our vent now?
it was fun playing NC with a few kids but AoC ftw now, i guess ill see u lot on BP beta then :P

if u guys wanna kill me im on age of conan- English servers- Aquilonia, try me on a game u havent played for long, and TBH near to the end of november 2007 me and my clan mates was smashin most people in Plaza2, the L33T as you would call it.

if your so L33T try me on other games ^^

Thats so untrue its not funny. I was in your clan for a while and I had to leave because I was too busy laughing at some of you. What you say on clan chat and what happens in real life are often wildly different.

If youre here to troll (yup you are) then I suggest you pack your keyboard and go back to Age of conan or whatever it is youre on. If youre here to pick fights with people then Ill see you on battlefield 2, any server you like. :angel:

Ishmael/Mystic
03-08-08, 21:06
Admit it, it's that what you want!

Well hes coming to the next meet up, so i guess i should bring the icecream :p