PDA

View Full Version : Storyline & Related Events Neocronicle

jonnyboy21
01-08-08, 03:47
Seeing as Neocron appears to be in a pretty good state at the moment with the best populations in a long time and lots of new runners meaning new accounts made and more money being pumped in to the game, surely there is no time better than now for the gm's and devs to advance the storyline and make a new chapter? The Chosen One is long forgotten now and there has been nothing happening for months. It would give the game another big boost and the storyline could involve in-game events so that runners could "experience" and interact with the story. This was done to an extent enthusiastically in 2006/2007 with the introduction of the storylines there like the death circuit iirc. It's certainly evident that the game still has a lot of life in it rest and this would definitely ensure it.

:angel:

NAPPER
01-08-08, 05:31
Seeing as Neocron appears to be in a pretty good state at the moment with the best populations in a long time and lots of new runners meaning new accounts made and more money being pumped in to the game, surely there is no time better than now for the gm's and devs to advance the storyline and make a new chapter? The Chosen One is long forgotten now and there has been nothing happening for months. It would give the game another big boost and the storyline could involve in-game events so that runners could "experience" and interact with the story. This was done to an extent enthusiastically in 2006/2007 with the introduction of the storylines there like the death circuit iirc. It's certainly evident that the game still has a lot of life in it rest and this would definitely ensure it.

Dude ALL! of the devs and whatnot are working on BP only the GMs are here to run Events and things.

aKe`cj
01-08-08, 10:35
Dude ALL! of the devs and whatnot are working on BP only the GMs are here to run Events and things.

isnt that precisely what he calls for? I dont read a word on a patch in his post ;)

nellus
01-08-08, 11:20

Think thats what we was meaning.

jonnyboy21
01-08-08, 17:48
I'd like to hear some sort of response from Nidhogg or someone else with a say on this? Yes I think it would need input not only from the gm's but others too as i mentioned because a new storyline surely has to be created.