PDA

View Full Version : help me Clear up WOC :)

Gau
31-07-08, 21:55
heya guys an gals :)

okay i been back 5 weeks now an started to worok on my WOC
lvl on my main toon the problem is i get a lill confused with it :)

1. the XP i have been told in the dex box i need the total to read
arround 240 mil but every one shouts a diff answer some days :S..

2. woc 1 dex, how dos this worm when tryin to get dex for say the
AK47 on my PE it says woc 1 then dex 115 i think or somin :S is the
woc lvl a dex lvl or is it jus woc 1 :S *also as a said note can a PE use
the AK47*

3. when yu get the XP what do you do :S is there a mish you have to
do like to get the wepons :S

i know these all seem like stupid questions to a few but when i left the
game all you could do was ammas the WOC XP nothing more was
implemented at the time.....

Quote = There are no stupid questions, There are only stupid answers...

Biglines
31-07-08, 23:43
http://www.techhaven.org/resources/neocron-info/skills-and-woc-level-guide.html

silent000
31-07-08, 23:45
Alot of people get the WoC level mixed up with the corresponding skill. Basically when you reach a certain level of skill in one attribute (example; DEX) you ask several monks very kindly for their help...

Basically WoC is just a Flagging on your character to say "Hey! I now have WoC... Whoopie!" So i could have 112 DEX skill + WoC 1, WoC is not an extra point into dex which is what alot of people sometimes think

flib
01-08-08, 00:43
It's mostly useful for PE's, since the WoC PA allows them to reach a higher dex level.

You need a total of 257mil total xp in your skill. The total xp is the one on the right side of the skill window. (Go with 258 just to be safe, I found out the hard way that 257 isn't quite enough)

There is a mission for each WoC weapon, other than the beretta and ak, which come in one package.

Once you have the XP for WoC, you go to F03 I think and there's a temple there. Find the monk for your skill in there, give him a woc disc and 2mil or something, and you get the skill.

Dribble Joy
01-08-08, 01:06
You need to do your faction epic too. Last night I tried to get my Spy WoC and was told to buggar off.

danmalone
01-08-08, 01:29
You need to do your faction epic too. Last night I tried to get my Spy WoC and was told to buggar off.

In time i will achieve your woc greatness on my noob pe (im only planning on woc3 tho) ;)

To get WoC 1:

1. U need 257.3mill xp in dex (i usually go for 260mill which most ppl will tell u neways)

2. Faction epic completed.

3. A WoC disk and 2mill.

4. (optional) 2.5mill + Standard pa3. This given to the WoC pa guy in the temple will result in your receiving your black+silver woc1 pa :)

and YES you can reach 115 dex on a pe altho it may gimp your resists ;)

nellus
01-08-08, 03:04
You often hear people say WOC is 100 million XP over Cap, this is true for most main skills in all classes except the PE. A tank caps dex at level 100 with a total xp of 157mill then he needs another 100mill xp to qualify for WOC.
As a PE caps Dex on a lower level than 100 he still has to make up the extra xp that he should have gained to reach level 100 if it existed and then the 100 mill on top. Thats why some people will tell you to check the total XP and make sure itis above 257 mill.

The Ceres Temple is located in F02, just follow the road as if you were going to Regents Legacy, when you get to the big 90degree bend in the road in F03 head WNW to get to F02 and the Temple.

Once you have your WOC level you can lomm back below the xp level if you want to and you will not lose it. This is how a lot of PE's Drone to WOC then lomm to pistol or rifle.

With the weapons the WOC 1 is purely a requirment to be able to use it, The WOC level doesn't add anything to your DEX or whatever skill you gain WOC in.

Riddle
01-08-08, 12:13
All the above are right http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/smile.gif but here at the WIKI (http://wiki.techhaven.org/Wisdom_of_Ceres) you will find a nice little guide.

Covering more than most runners expect, the wiki is growing every day!

Gau
01-08-08, 13:04
thanx guys all helped a lot :)

though i think i will do the harder

S.W.A.T rifle quest :P i dun feel like gimpin
jus to use the kewl AK :P but i was lucky
both pistol an rifle were 5 slot :P hahaha

Doc Holliday
05-08-08, 14:17
you can get the swat rifle or you use the other one thats slightly higher. the reaper maybe i dunno. memory is hazy.

its about dex 101. you will need drugs if i remember. its very similar in my estimations in damage and is good fun for the pe specially with a silencer. it sounds wicked. even if it does fuck all damage (so it seems to me)

flib
05-08-08, 16:22
The Reaper is 103 dex, and you don't need drugs to reach it with a woc pa.
(WoC PA, DIP, SFC, Coord 2, Coord 3, Exp Reflex Booster 2.4/Dex Booster 3.0)

nabbl
05-08-08, 16:42
olol @coord2 ^^

the reaper only needs Dex 102...

so u will reach it with:

Protopharm Resistor Chip, Special Forces CPU, MC5 Distance, MC5 Closecombat, exp. reflex 2.4, WoC PA = 102 Dex..

nice setting, but you are not able to use the blessed deflector which in my opinion is not that needed with PA.. and 60 STR...

flib
05-08-08, 17:45
Oh you're right, I was thinking of the xp I reach with my reaper setup.

Dribble Joy
05-08-08, 21:27
DIP, SWAT, Exp reflex 2.4, SF, RF and WoC PA = 103 dex with room for a PPR and can still use Blessed Def.

nabbl
06-08-08, 09:33
yeah and u use a Redflash.. some people have problem with drugs.

me not :-P

i use an uber setting for my PE with this Swat Assault Rifle. Im fast as hell with much HP and the Resists are well organised. with Stealth im nearly unkillable when i watch my back. but i have to with -100 SL ;-)