PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some old peeps

Clive
30-07-08, 17:58
I haven't been around in forever and I'm just looking to track down some people that I used to play with. Specifically Kr3yc3k (Uman), JOAT, Strife, and anyone else from Beta 3 time, and hell anyone else that I've played with in the past but have since forgotten. Just want to see what ya'll are doin and possibly check out NC again. I know it won't be the same as what it used to be but it's still one of the best games I've ever played.

Hugs and Kisses,
Clive

Nidhogg
30-07-08, 18:06
Just as an FYI, Kr3yc3k hasn't hit the forum for 2 years (at least on that account). Strife last looked in a month ago. I don't remember JOAT's forum account.

N

Clive
30-07-08, 21:39
It was JackOfAllTradez. Oh yeah, Niddy you're my pal too how goes it? I see KK is making a space MMO, you involved with that?

naimex
30-07-08, 22:19
It was JackOfAllTradez. Oh yeah, Niddy you're my pal too how goes it? I see KK is making a space MMO, you involved with that?

Without knowing for sure, I believe it's only the developers that are on the Black Prophecy Project atm.

Nidhogg
31-07-08, 00:34
In that case he logged in earlier this month (always good to see people pop by from time to time, even if it's just for a quick scan of the forum!) As for BP, who knows what will happen when the community side of things kicks in? Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be a blast - just like old times!

N

NAPPER
31-07-08, 01:55
I can get Strife to have a look see on the Forums and send u a PM.

landofcake
31-07-08, 09:11
You'll probably find Uman in #neocron on EnterTheGame IRC.

danmalone
31-07-08, 17:42
On the topic of looking for old people...

Anyone know where Shogun Ogami went? I used to be in a TT clan with him a long time ago called gambino's and one day he just dissapeared :(

Thats his in-game name, not sure if its his forum name aswell :confused:

/edit I used the search function and there is a shogun ogami but he hasnt posted for a very very long time :(

Last Activity: 25-10-06 17:54

Im gonna have to make enquires and find out which of my chars was in that clan and message the guy :p

Flashlite
31-07-08, 20:39
hehe hey all. i was getting bored and cleaning my room and found my old nc 1 cd's. and came on see whats up. i was thinking of reactive one of my accounts.

my char's were

xanu
-xanu-
[xanu]
yum yum
Got Bawls?
Johnny SockO

and cant remember my others lol. maybe few of you guys remember me from the old days :)

Gau
31-07-08, 21:45
God Xanu

i member you dude :) yehh you should defo get yer as back in game
only prob you will have is same as all us old timers that came back
RElearnin the friggin game loooool

ohh an dicidin where to resepend your points :P

take care hope yu come back :)

danmalone
01-08-08, 01:37
Just tried to email someone who hasnt been active on the forums for a long while (shogun ogami) and it came up with this message...

'Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.'

I clicked on the administrator and it opens outlook which i cannot use cause i hate it :p

Summat Nidd can help with? :)

Nidhogg
01-08-08, 11:51
Sorry, but if a user opts not to receive mails then it would be inappropriate for me to disregard their wish. The only time I ever change that option is if I need to email them a ban notice.

N

danmalone
01-08-08, 17:58
Sorry, but if a user opts not to receive mails then it would be inappropriate for me to disregard their wish. The only time I ever change that option is if I need to email them a ban notice.

N

Thats ok, i guess ill just send a PM in hopes that he will receive and email notifying him :p

Clive
04-08-08, 21:53
I tracked down Uman, who knew that old IRC channel was still up and running. I'm heading over to Duseldorf for work later this August, but I'm traveling a bit after that. Talked with him about possibly meeting in Hannover for some brews if anyone was interested.

Thanks everyone for replying :)

PaIn_EaSeR1337
05-08-08, 02:55
Pain_Easer..... is bored

Crazy Russian
06-08-08, 23:21
I'm thinking about reactivating my account after a 3+year hiatus KGBcrazy or KGByev...i dont even remember the name of my main character its been so long

Riddle
07-08-08, 11:45
Do it, just DO IT! :)

-FN-
14-08-08, 01:23
I'm thinking about reactivating my account after a 3+year hiatus KGBcrazy or KGByev...i dont even remember the name of my main character its been so long
If you do it, I might ;) Ok, probably not. But you should anyway :p I might just to hear your shock over how useless your tank KGBcrazy is at this point after so many patches. You'd probably sound like me with my spy :(

NAPPER
14-08-08, 01:30
If you do it, I might ;) Ok, probably not. But you should anyway :p I might just to hear your shock over how useless your tank KGBcrazy is at this point after so many patches. You'd probably sound like me with my spy :(

Dude its free it will be Cool who cares if u dont like the way to play one Class its FREE!!!!!111

Crazy Russian
14-08-08, 02:48

haha, oh man. im going to reactivate tonight. if you reactivate we will be prolly 2 of the oldest accounts in NC

StevenJ
14-08-08, 03:00
What's to lose? Come back, just to run through Via Rosso again, just once... and see how it feels :)

-FN-
14-08-08, 05:25
What's to lose? Come back, just to run through Via Rosso again, just once... and see how it feels :)
Just the tip? Just for a second? Just to see how it feels? Or maybe "ouch, ouch, you're on my hair"...

By the time I'd get the client downloaded the "payment problems" would be fixed and I'd have to resub, knowing my luck.

Riddle
14-08-08, 12:20
OMG the Blue writing is back!! Hey ho FN, DL and LOG in!

This is KK after all so i don't see them fixing the payment issue before next week at the earliest, so ALL FREE and ALL good :) you know you want to hear those Plaza announcements again as you roam the city......:D

Gau
14-08-08, 12:27
god riddle hated em in beta :P

still hate em :P

but love the game

Riddle
14-08-08, 13:21
god riddle hated em in beta :P

still hate em :P

but love the game

Heh heh all adds to the ambience :angel: watch out for those terrorists sighted in the city!