PDA

View Full Version : Can i get my damn even prize please !

Dont Mess
26-07-08, 12:42
I still havnt recieved my master hunter event prize ! I should not have to chase like this its bn about two months now. I have sent e-mails but no reply. Sort it out and because of the longness i demand a bigger prize !

Hell-demon
26-07-08, 13:12
because of the longness i demand a bigger penis!

There we go. Fixed.

Nidhogg
26-07-08, 13:42
I'll go ask, but if I find that we've been emailing you at your registered address over and over and you've not been responding then I'll be back. And I'll be back with harsh language! :p

N

gamefreak
26-07-08, 13:56
http://www.alljunk.dk/pics/cute%20cat.jpg

Dont Mess
26-07-08, 14:11
ive been sending ingame e-mails to cheneoa and paralax

aKe`cj
26-07-08, 14:46

ingame emails :rolleyes:
...the most reliable communication technique - right after messages in a bottle.

:lol:

Tratos
26-07-08, 15:23
I didn't know we had a KK called Cheneoa :p

Dont Mess
26-07-08, 16:24
ingame emails :rolleyes:
...the most reliable communication technique - right after messages in a bottle.

:lol:

very good point !

aKe`cj
26-07-08, 16:46
very good point !

the point is: if you want support, use the official support routes: ticket or outgame mail. [ Edited ]

Dont Mess
27-07-08, 00:21
the point is: if you want support, use the official support routes: ticket or outgame mail. [ Edited ]

[ Edit ], they have been contacting me via ingame e-mails and i was told to send an e-mail to them ingame.

DrRisk
27-07-08, 01:37
Silly Fellow!, they have been contacting me via telekenisis and i was told to send an Caek to them.

Lol fixed

Chenoa
27-07-08, 06:58
[ Edit ], they have been contacting me via ingame e-mails and i was told to send an e-mail to them ingame.

I wrote you ingame - absolutely correct!
But the text was:

Looking forward to your reply from one of you (with charname and server please) to Chenoa@reakktor.com.

And there I never got a reply!

For all others it worked, they got their prizes. So read my first mail again and try it out :angel:

/close

Regards,
Chenoa