PDA

View Full Version : A simple question...

awkward silence
22-07-08, 18:06
Who do i need to blow to get a faction medal?

CMaster
22-07-08, 18:06
Chenoa

awkward silence
22-07-08, 18:33
Ok... so heres the deal... ive been TG always! Ever since the first quarter of 2003 when i was born. One of the only known surviving leaders (lower end) of the clan 1212 (later Final Resistance). Granted we fought a civil war (among other smaller conflicts) with a clan called ASEN but that was in the broader interest of the guardian as a whole and i dont regret it although see it as unfortunate.

After getting our new closely knit clan started. I had myself put into a deep cryogenic sleep to regenerate and heal from a long and times difficult neocron life (redflash addiction among many of the troubles).

Today our clan (The Canyon Crew) is coming back. With many members having to learn to how to walk again... not to mention how to valiantly stand for freedom with a rifle steady.

OT: I want a medal!

ps. As a side note... were hiring! Email ingame if interested.

Riddle
22-07-08, 18:46
Get in line Mr Silence!

Who else has done more for the Biotech name in the world of tradeskillerz than me Logan Ford CST!

Kept Biotech employees in manufacturing jobs by selling huge amounts of implants for the Faction.

Survived assasination attempts from TT, who fear my awsome weapon building skills. 5 slot extravaganza!

Supported my Faction to every End , even offer ALL faction members Free repairs, Cst and research facilities

Resisted HUGE, and i mean HUGE bribes to change faction!

It deeply saddens me that my Faction has chosen to ignore my loyalty

silent000
22-07-08, 19:24
I would just like one for being Me :(