PDA

View Full Version : you have got to see this

Jaffo
18-07-08, 14:28
you have got to see this.

this is one of my team members on his morning fag break. the other 2 guys are in the IT team, note how i managed to get the CCTV footage.

i have just showed it to the whole office and we all clapped him coming back to work. might send it to youve been framed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fIEGnFBQ4

landofcake
18-07-08, 14:33
Ambassador, with this video, you are truly spoiling us

flib
18-07-08, 15:09
in b4 rickroll

DigestiveBiscui
18-07-08, 15:24
such a prick Ed :p

Jaffo
18-07-08, 15:28
what are managers for? lol. i get all access to everything!

Hoder
18-07-08, 16:00
Told you smoking is bad for you :p

nobby
18-07-08, 17:45
Haha !

We need more videos like this :p

I'd send it to you've been framed if I were you :D

danmalone
18-07-08, 18:02
I remember a long while ago me and 2 other m8's went out on our bikes and cycled down to York uni...

Just outside the campus thing theres an area with lots of tree's and a large downhill mud track with jumps (easy enough to guess what happens next)

ME: I went down first to prove it wasnt all as scary as it looked...
I almost shat myself when i realised what speed i was going and i hit the first bump. I thought i was gonna end up face to tree but i got to the bottom without a scratch luckily enough.

M8 No2: He's a rather small fellow (maybe around 5footish) and so obviously had a much smaller bike... He started on his way down the hill, hit the first bump looking very uneasy which resulted in him shitting himself and applying the front brakes. Over the handlebars he went.

M8 No3: Fuck that lol.

Now that would have been a youtube moment...

As for the cigarette dude, ive seen it happen at work in the winter... replace the gravel in that photo with a ramp with ice :lol:

RAB
19-07-08, 10:09
No guts !!?? :(

Jodo
21-07-08, 04:30
Thats what he gets for wearing that top outside od the 80's.