PDA

View Full Version : is DOY used anymore?

DigestiveBiscui
17-07-08, 18:21
i heard that all of the factions that moved there went back to their old locations?

Seemed a kinda pointless expansion if they did 8|

naimex
17-07-08, 18:48
i heard that all of the factions that moved there went back to their old locations?

Seemed a kinda pointless expansion if they did 8|

Ever played chess?

sometimes you have to sacrifice the queen to kill the king ...

not really logical, but it happens ...

:)

Now we have 3 big areas full of apartments, where you have no clue which one is actually yours until you find one that accepts your code, after you find your code that you forgot ...

:p

Jaffo
17-07-08, 19:17
yeah i belive that most of the doy apps are now located int he outzone in the area near the outzone station. all a bit weird really and makes no sense to be but oh well tbh.

Reaction77
17-07-08, 19:22
Its better with the factions closer together and especially better for noobs starting in the city I think.

As for what Doy is used for now, theres a new woc mission there. apart from that... nothing really.

danmalone
17-07-08, 20:00
Its better with the factions closer together and especially better for noobs starting in the city I think.

As for what Doy is used for now, theres a new woc mission there. apart from that... nothing really.

Thats the problem, i miss running around DoY aimlessly killing people in FA,CS and BD sector :(

Yes the new woc mission is there but other than that it seems pointless. Sure theres the pvp sectors and stuff but no1 ever uses them and i doubt they ever will :mad:

Still, i must agree its alot more noob friendly and guarantees more fights i guess.

zii
17-07-08, 20:52
Make some of the zones in the old main areas full of evil spawns from hell. (I know, there are some evil spawns in the Water Cleansing areas, but I have to find these)