PDA

View Full Version : F.e.t.i.s.h

zii
16-07-08, 14:19
I think that I have the only active runner in this clan; The others been and went aeons ago. If someone with admin rights for the clan reads this, then could they contact me. I've been roaving around the server on my tod for a what seems like a year now...

Hell-demon
16-07-08, 15:08
I was in F.E.T.I.S.H!

Gunnar made me head rp guy. Good times.

SorkZmok
16-07-08, 19:31
Last time i logged in, my PE was the clan leader. But i don't think any of the people still in that clan are playing anymore.

Said account isn't active though but i should make it back into the game over the next days. I hope. :)

Asurmen Spec Op
16-07-08, 21:21
Ah, I remember when Tick, Gunnar and I made FETISH, god those were fun times.

All gone though :'(
*nostalgia*

Hell-demon
16-07-08, 21:22
We can start it back up.

In Gunnar's honour...

LiL T
16-07-08, 23:27
Could be fun.

Saiyuki-
17-07-08, 05:58
im still in it on reaps :)

Riddle
17-07-08, 11:06
Has it really been that long since FETISH? OMG.....

I remember the Clan appy and Asuremen showing me a thing or two in there ;)

And the drug runs lol all you lads running round El-Farid and not one of you without RED SL!

/cries - Misses Bunny boy aswell

SorkZmok
17-07-08, 14:39
I remember the Clan appy and Asuremen showing me a thing or two in there ;)
The apt is still around and can be entered by anyone. There might just not be that much left since i kinda sold a load of the stuff the last time i was broke and in desperate need of some new drugs. :angel:

I don't remember the location of the entrance anyway but i think it was one of those new outzone entrances. The pass should still be "fetish" if anyone wants to check. :)

Hell-demon
17-07-08, 15:51
Wasnt it the military base?

danmalone
17-07-08, 17:00
Wasnt it the military base?

I do believe there were 2 appts. The clan one used to be in DoY and the random all access appt in MB :p

I could be wrong so feel free to correct me :)

William Antrim
17-07-08, 18:50
The doy one was in bd sector 8 and had an all access door in it. I was invited there once but was never in fetish.

zii
17-07-08, 20:54
The old BD apt is the one in the last room in the Outzone complex. Its third one on the lefthandside.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-07-08, 22:37
There were two FETISH clans, we were first CM then went BD when they fucked up the soulight/symp stuffs. I don't think the MB clan app(which was the awesome one where we had a party and stuff) is around.

Hell-demon
17-07-08, 22:39
I want to probe people with a potato masher!

Asurmen Spec Op
17-07-08, 22:40
I want to probe people with a potato masher!
That doesn't suprise any of us.

zii
18-07-08, 09:23
There were two FETISH clans, we were first CM then went BD when they fucked up the soulight/symp stuffs. I don't think the MB clan app(which was the awesome one where we had a party and stuff) is around.

BD app has some vendors, dancing $5 and $10 whores, a grumpy ugly fat girl in goal and lots of homegirls lying around. I slapped the ugly bint around with a wet kipper and then made way with the whores. Then I got drug flash and the kipper flopped.

Asurmen Spec Op
18-07-08, 11:24
BD app has some vendors, dancing $5 and $10 whores, a grumpy ugly fat girl in goal and lots of homegirls lying around. I slapped the ugly bint around with a wet kipper and then made way with the whores. Then I got drug flash and the kipper flopped.
I don't even remember the BD app, its been far too long.
I have to say, I don't think FETISH should be remade, I don't see it working again like it did when we first made it. Don't have the people anymore, the community has changed &c.
Though god I do miss a no-monk clan =(

RogerRamjet
19-07-08, 12:35
It's nearly 2 years since FETISH now I think, christ :eek:

Most fun I had in NC2 certainly, almost like being in LAARD again. I fucking miss my private eye like.

Hell-demon
19-07-08, 13:01
Come on! Let's get it back together!

Or at least have a reunion party. :)

Xeno LARD
19-07-08, 13:56
It's nearly 2 years since FETISH now I think, christ :eek:

Most fun I had in NC2 certainly, almost like being in LAARD again. I fucking miss my private eye like.

Aww honey it's ok. We've remade LARD.

Come in vent you gay. I emailed you the details.

RogerRamjet
19-07-08, 15:12
Aww honey it's ok. We've remade LARD.

Come in vent you gay. I emailed you the details.

I'll have to dig out my headset, haven't used it in a long time.

Jaffo
21-07-08, 09:49
speaking of really old clans (didnt want to make a new thread) are there any old phoenix mercs from saturn kicking about??

i recently discovered that my resser is still in the clan however i have no idea where in MB the clan app is or what the password is.

any one know? i have no other way of getting this information lol as i doubt a gm will be able to give it to me

Gau
21-07-08, 12:34
they wont give it yu mate:P

only the clan leader is permitted to give that info out
kinda sux but hey i would say run arroun all thah apps
usin yur best guss :P hahahaha

Jaffo
21-07-08, 13:03
i did that lol, thought the PW was bumsex.

the annoying this is, we were in the middle of a faction change when everyone left, so thats why i only have 1 char in cm as i have moved my other chars over. hes not even high enough lvl to change his rank.

could a GM not see that i am the only active / paying clan member left? and therefore let me know the location and PW? would they not do this because its not physically possible to trace it or anyother reason

Gau
21-07-08, 13:38
no i asked the same thing from a GM an NC support but they wont do it :S

so now i makin new clan for all my peeps :P 3 accounts all in one place
proto eventualy i hope

sorry dude

LiL T
21-07-08, 15:12
They should give you it imo if you have been with it for years, this has happened many times in eve-online. We had a corp and its really old and well known and loved the CEO got sick of the game and a guy that had been in the corp since its birth wanted to take it over. So I said well you need shares and he did not have any, so fuck he could not take it over and we was stuck luckly the GM's ever so kind saw that he was in the corp since its begining and the leader was no longer active in eve and just gave him the corp leadership.

Of coarse this can be abused but 2 - 3 years in the clan no other active members? I say give them it and the clan does not die it just changes over to another member of the clan and everyone is happy!

Skusty
21-07-08, 21:06
The only thing I remember from the F.E.T.I.S.H era was being chased around MB on my PE (Named FinnishPower by that time) by Gunnar. :lol: