PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WoC Disk

NAPPER
16-07-08, 04:27
Just wondering how much they sell for these days i was trying to sell one but the offers i goit back was

1 Million
3.5 million

i thought they went for a hell of alot more then this or have i missed something can someone tell me how much they go for a proper amount or im i lucky to get 3.5 million for it????

Nick

danmalone
16-07-08, 11:41
Just wondering how much they sell for these days i was trying to sell one but the offers i goit back was

1 Million
3.5 million

i thought they went for a hell of alot more then this or have i missed something can someone tell me how much they go for a proper amount or im i lucky to get 3.5 million for it????

Nick

3.5MILL is a good price to sell em for. The drop rate for these was borked a while back and the market was flooded with them so wouldnt surprise me if people had stacks of them 8|

Not sure what drop rate is now tho

ashley watts
21-07-08, 12:11
Holy shit, have WoC disks really dropped 25m since I last logged on ? 8|

CrushOr
21-07-08, 20:00
Yeh they have, something went wrong with the drop rate awhile back causing tons of them to drop, also a couple of credit and trophy counterfeiting operations were shut down.

wargolem
25-07-08, 16:46
the fact that there is that much money around is due to constant money duping back in the day :P so i wudnt worry about prices so much

flib
26-07-08, 03:27
I would say that the prices should go back up now since everyone has WoC3 pa's that they surely want to use, so there's a bigger demand now.