PDA

View Full Version : PPU Help!

darkmage
15-07-08, 15:03
Ok i have reactivated my account and logged onto my(capped) ppu and put all my points back the way they where, But now i feel like im getting hit harder and my heal sucks balls, is there better spells out there now? Warbot are killing me where i could stand 5-6 of them hitting me before.

if someone could explain some thing i would really appreciate it

looking for a guid line of someones else skill point setup to see what i did wrong.

Thanks

kayvaan
15-07-08, 15:12
[Sorry for my bad English]

warbots kill you?!

because of your non rare PPU Spells?

the most PPU spells are rare now and the ppu got the antibuff from the APU!

darkmage
15-07-08, 15:17
the most PPU spells are rare now and the ppu got the antibuff from the APU!

Any Heals that are rare?

kayvaan
15-07-08, 16:10
nope no rare heals .. but the new builded heals are better than the old (120 %) ^^

nellus
15-07-08, 16:19
Also remember mobs do more damage now. My tank used to take on 3 or 4 warbots at once no problem, now i have to be carefull with one.

kayvaan
15-07-08, 16:45
ah and the old shelter is now the protektor (fire and poisen) you need a 3 spell called "Absorption" too (energy and xray)

if you got time i can show and give u some spells ingame

darkmage
15-07-08, 17:53
ah and the old shelter is now the protektor (fire and poisen) you need a 3 spell called "Absorption" too (energy and xray)

So i need to carry 3 buffs

protektor
deflector
and absorption

along with my long buffs?

Riddle
15-07-08, 18:02
Yup forget the old melee buff for health aswell as it no longer exists.

Your looking at those 3 shields Deflector,Protector and absorber instead of the old Shelter and deflector (Shelter was split)

then your base buffs probably spy and either haz or Fire depending on your Con.

CON / Armour is of more importance now due to targeted damage i.e. head,torso and legs and the fact mobs do indeed do more damage!

The old heavy belt for a major resist boost is gone as it only affects the torso region so be careful with that.

Other than that all shileds now have a rare form so get those and a nice 3-4 slot heal as they are fairly easy to softcap.

Good luck

darkmage
15-07-08, 19:04
so do i need to rebuild my heal? or will a year old 3 slot holy heal be fine?

thanks for all the info, you guys have been a big help!

Riddle
15-07-08, 21:27
get it rebuilt tbh

Biglines
11-08-08, 23:48
i was wondering what the stats on ppu buffs mean, for example, if i have 2 slots on a rare shield, which stats shud i try to get 120%? what do the different stats mean for spells?