PDA

View Full Version : Update on closed thread about overcharge

virgil caine
14-07-08, 03:15
Got an email from Paypal stating:

Reakktor Media GmbH (account@neocron.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment. See Refund Details below for more information.

Ok thats really nice, felt like I was getting customer service that I was entitled to.

Then I get another email from Paypal:

Your subscription to Neocron Subscription - - payment monthlyhas been cancelled by Reakktor Media GmbH.

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

That is all I got, nothing at all from Reakktor or accounts@neocron.com. Just killed my subscription and left me hanging.

Now what, I got no explanation: Do I resubscribe or what?

naimex
14-07-08, 05:26
Got an email from Paypal stating:

Reakktor Media GmbH (account@neocron.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment. See Refund Details below for more information.

Ok thats really nice, felt like I was getting customer service that I was entitled to.

Then I get another email from Paypal:

Your subscription to Neocron Subscription - - payment monthlyhas been cancelled by Reakktor Media GmbH.

You will not be billed for this subscription again.

That is all I got, nothing at all from Reakktor or accounts@neocron.com. Just killed my subscription and left me hanging.

Now what, I got no explanation: Do I resubscribe or what?

I would assume that, but I'd wait for an official word on the subject.

SnowCrash
14-07-08, 09:23
It is necessary to re-subscribe to have the new subscription fees apply as explained here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142552).

Please bear in mind that we have a huge amount of support inquiries to process due the to the price lowering. Ticket replies may take a bit longer as usual.

virgil caine
15-07-08, 13:47
It is necessary to re-subscribe to have the new subscription fees apply as explained here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142552).

Please bear in mind that we have a huge amount of support inquiries to process due the to the price lowering. Ticket replies may take a bit longer as usual.

Mr Schuett

Thank you for the link; I was not aware of the announcement you pointed out since I have other things to do besides read your criptic announcements that are hidden in several places on a forum that I have little interest in spending my time reading.
Don't you agree that a paying customer who has been wrongly overcharged by your company deserves the courtesy of an email with the link rather than having to ask on this forum for the information. Especially when your customer service representative had my email address on the screen when he/she took the time to cancel the subscription.
I might also point out that had your staff simply sent that same email I could have taken care of this myself reducing wasted time and effort for both of us in the form of this very thread.

SnowCrash
15-07-08, 14:28
The refund and the cancellation was made by a supervisor who afterwards informed the support team about it. Next your request there are several others waiting to be answered so it may take some time to deliver the information to you.

Besides that it is not a waste of time to answer your questions.