PDA

View Full Version : I Am Getting Fed Up With Disrepsectfull Idiots!

naimex
13-07-08, 18:10
Once again, I come out to my car, to see some disrespectful fucking asshole having slammed his door into my car, and just drove off without leaving a note, all I have to go on is a god damned car color, and not one of the cars in that color in the area has any damages on their doors.

REALLY PISSES ME OFF TO HAVE TO PAY REPAIRS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE CANT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR FUCK-UPS!

I pay a bloody huge car insurance, I have an insanely high self-risk-payment..

I CAN FIX THE ENTIRE CAR FOR LESS MONEY THAN I HAVE TO PAY MYSELF IF I NEEDED THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO GO OVER IT!

and I even have the cheapest one I can get in this shitty ass country!

FUCK DENMARK!

Atreides
13-07-08, 18:16
[...]
FUCK DENMARK!
/signed

Dru Blood
13-07-08, 18:21
my car was imaculate up until a few weeks ago

its an 03 astra gsi turbo, parked at work and some kids decided to use my car as target practice and threw rocks at it.

looks a mess on one side now :(

a very unhappy me!

naimex
13-07-08, 18:26
http://www.insanitysane.com/car/front.jpg

http://www.insanitysane.com/car/side.jpg

http://www.insanitysane.com/car/back.jpg

These are the images taken of my car when it was being sold (the ones that sold it to me took them for the selling).

The dents are cheap enough to fix, but when you fix them you need to respray it so it doesnt rust where they've pulled out the dents.

And that's the thing that cost money, especially if it's a color the painter doesn't have in the paint machine thingy at the time..

And copper-based metallical paint isn't the most commonly used for cars here, so it's often in the area of 350 - 375 euros just to get a few small areas painted. and about 200 - 225 euros to have the dents fixed.

Apocalypsox
13-07-08, 20:08
I see your car, Mr. Naimex, and i raise you the thousand dollars worth of fence i just put up myself that some cocksucker gangbanger wannabes tagged up. Took me my entire damn day to fix. Now there is a camera with a motion sensor out there, a sign that says "Protected by my .44 magnum" and i have clearance to restrain criminals "By any means necessary" From atleast 10 officers. To me, that means rubber bullets.

silent000
13-07-08, 23:20
It was me Naimex I am truly sorry, please send the bill to Apoc...

I am truly sorry!

Breakaway
14-07-08, 12:56
denmark, england, wherever u are, asshats are always there to mess up your day. just life i guess. proper annoyes u tho when u work hard to buy some thing like a car that you need for day to day activities and some prick decides to do that and not leave his details.
hope you can get it sorted mate without too much money spent.
dave

DrRisk
14-07-08, 15:21
Once again, I come out to my car, to see some disrespectful fucking asshole having slammed his door into my car, and just drove off without leaving a note, all I have to go on is a god damned car color, and not one of the cars in that color in the area has any damages on their doors.

REALLY PISSES ME OFF TO HAVE TO PAY REPAIRS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE CANT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR FUCK-UPS!

I pay a bloody huge car insurance, I have an insanely high self-risk-payment..

I CAN FIX THE ENTIRE CAR FOR LESS MONEY THAN I HAVE TO PAY MYSELF IF I NEEDED THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO GO OVER IT!

and I even have the cheapest one I can get in this shitty ass country!

FUCK DENMARK!Was sophie in the back seat? Just because if i was opening my door and saw that i would be like wtf....... and probably accidently hit the car with my door in a kind of woooooooooooooaaahhhhhhhh moment..

naimex
14-07-08, 17:19
Was sophie in the back seat? Just because if i was opening my door and saw that i would be like wtf....... and probably accidently hit the car with my door in a kind of woooooooooooooaaahhhhhhhh moment..

No, she doesn't leave the apartment. She has a phobia of sunlight... just like me.

silent000
14-07-08, 21:13
Hahaha, you shud put her in your boot with her hand raising up at the window with a distressed look upon her face, see how many times you get stopped...

Pics must be put up if you do that, I wud be in stitches :D

Torg
15-07-08, 12:15
man, this is about the ugliest ride you could buy for money. just my opinion. and it's brown! no wonder kids are throwing rocks at it. park it in my area and i'll throw things at it, too. or put a sign to the window: "its me! naimex from NC! dont hurt my car with your 1337 shit throwing skills!" maybe that would help. good luck.

Xeno LARD
15-07-08, 14:41
Ahh well only a Primera.

Nah I kid, I kid.

My car's 11 years old, didn't have a dent on it when i bought it in January. Now it's got 4 door dings from dickheads at work just opening the doors in the repmobiles and not caring, a cracked bumper where someone just drove into it and three big dents in the door where a neighbour drove into it.

Cunts.

(Integra Type R - hard to get bits for!)

naimex
15-07-08, 19:07
man, this is about the ugliest ride you could buy for money. just my opinion. and it's brown! no wonder kids are throwing rocks at it. park it in my area and i'll throw things at it, too. or put a sign to the window: "its me! naimex from NC! dont hurt my car with your 1337 shit throwing skills!" maybe that would help. good luck.

^^

it's copper, almost orange, not brown.

you think it looks ugly, fair enough, I think it's cool.

but you just bring whatever car you can muster over here, I'll take you for a spin, it goes 200 km/h with about 1000 rpm's still left before the factory guaranteed red zone, and it's 100 % stock, plenty more to get if you start tricking it.