PDA

View Full Version : Relaunch Party on Terra

Chenoa
11-07-08, 16:10
The relaunch party as a spawn event will be in the decorated Pepper Park 3 in direction to Industrial on Sunday 13th July 2008, 8pm BST / 9pm CEST.

Please stay on the event rules, no PK allowed. It would be great to see all runners having fun and no one to raid this event!

Thanks and enjoy it!

Regards,
Chenoa

Riddle
11-07-08, 16:42
Excellent News! I'll be there for sure, thanks Chenoa:)

Hell-demon
11-07-08, 18:15
If you don't want pking and people fucking it over it would make sense to host it in or near a safe zone. Would seem a logical choice.

I know you are going to be spawning shit but pepper park is hardly a good place to host it. Why not deck out outzone station or make a giant apartment?

Chenoa
11-07-08, 18:30
If you don't want pking and people fucking it over it would make sense to host it in or near a safe zone. Would seem a logical choice.

I know you are going to be spawning shit but pepper park is hardly a good place to host it. Why not deck out outzone station or make a giant apartment?

*sighs*

Because of it was a runner suggestion (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142573) I took and arranged this, getting GMs for it (because of the Relaunch Party on Mars at the same time) etc...
You don't have to take part at this, its volunteer of course.

:angel:

SorkZmok
11-07-08, 19:10
Nooooooez! Stupid C2P broke my account. :(

Ah well, i'll try and get there on a trial account then. Yarr!

Phiberdelic
11-07-08, 19:19
Any word on the Master Hunter Prizes?

Chenoa
11-07-08, 19:22
Any word on the Master Hunter Prizes?
*sighs again*
Would you please be so kind to read your eMails ? 3rd one sent today. Next post about this, I will delete! Check your mails, also your spam folder!

Back to topic!

Hell-demon
11-07-08, 19:51
*sighs*

*sighs again*

You don't have to take part at this, its volunteer of course. :p

Apocalypsox
11-07-08, 20:05
:lol:

Ill be there. Fear my SH or something? Or maybe my CS. Or my Blade of Ceres.

Dribble Joy
11-07-08, 21:21
I suppose I can bimble along, now I finally have internets in my house.

silent000
11-07-08, 21:32
Aye! I will be there for the giggles!

jvasquez33
12-07-08, 07:08
Well it was worth a shot trying to come back to Neocron again. Unfortunately it is not what it used to be, specially after seeing how active it was during beta/release. Had to try it out again to see for myself and I think I saw the same 10-15 runners on lol, such a shame for such a good exquisite game. Maybe if some huge well funded company picked up the rights of the game and advertised it correctly it would become more lively. Canceled my account, DruDown out, peace.

landofcake
12-07-08, 12:43
I'm pretty sure i've never seen Neocron described as "exquisite" before.

zii
12-07-08, 13:05
/me packs nice aoe weapon for killing spawns... :angel:

Ishmael/Mystic
12-07-08, 13:15
*sighs*

Because of it was a runner suggestion (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142573) I took and arranged this, getting GMs for it (because of the Relaunch Party on Mars at the same time) etc...
You don't have to take part at this, its volunteer of course.

:angel:

So you don't organise events on your own any more? :rolleyes:

If you sigh any more it will look like you have given up on NC completely... oh wait.

DrRisk
12-07-08, 13:46
So you don't organise events on your own any more? :rolleyes:

If you sigh any more it will look like you have given up on NC completely... oh wait.Mystic just got you hook,line and sinker.

Matanius
13-07-08, 00:16
Jokes aside, this is a great idea. I have to ask though...do we have a guarantee that PKers will be removed from the zone?

Sharper Blade
13-07-08, 05:36
I'm deff gonna attempt to raid this, lets hope hoder will kill me or try anyways, i've always wanted a fight with hoder, Snowcrash FTW! Lets see how far I get!

Apocalypsox
13-07-08, 05:47
I'm deff gonna attempt to raid this, lets hope hoder will kill me or try anyways, i've always wanted a fight with hoder, Snowcrash FTW! Lets see how far I get!

I am now officially going to beat you to death with my Zsusun at the door :lol:

Plus, now you'll probably just get warped to H08 and a 3 day vacation

Sharper Blade
13-07-08, 06:11
ill probably just hang out at the event with my bugged TINY head lol

flib
13-07-08, 11:45
The GM's never do shit about Sharper Blade. He's probably a KK employee or something.

PaIn_EaSeR1337
13-07-08, 13:07
What time is the event? GMT time.

Pain

Hoder
13-07-08, 13:52
I'm deff gonna attempt to raid this, lets hope hoder will kill me or try anyways, i've always wanted a fight with hoder, Snowcrash FTW! Lets see how far I get!Thanks for the heads up. I'll set your account to expire about 7.30 pm for 3 hours if that's your plan.

RAB
13-07-08, 14:45
What time is the event? GMT time.

Pain

I 'believe' CET (central european time) is GMT+1 so 8pm UK time,

Is BST British Summer Time ??

anyone confirm?

Nidhogg
13-07-08, 15:07
It's 8PM UK time, 9PM German time, 7PM GMT/UTC. It's in about 6 hours from "now", so you can figure that out by looking at the time of this post in your zone and adding 6 hours (less 7 minutes).

N

/edit -

CEST = Central European Summer Time (GMT+2)
CET = Central European Time (GMT+1)
BST = British Summer Time (GMT+1)
GMT = UTC (Universal Coordinated Time)

silent000
13-07-08, 16:13
Awww im going to miss this :( Got work 6 till 10 :(

Have a Cron Beer for me lads :(

Axis
13-07-08, 20:04

GMs still have 255 pts in all skills when godmode is turned off so even if he didn't temp ban you, I doubt you'll get far :D Imagine the dmg lol

flib
13-07-08, 20:08
only 255?

Axis
13-07-08, 20:11
only 255?

From what i was told during beta and saw with the be_hero cmd, yes

That's enough ;)

flib
13-07-08, 20:19
It's not enough if you want to cst stuff!

Axis
13-07-08, 20:21
Yeah the GM built weapons didn't seem to come out that great ..hehe

flib
13-07-08, 20:23
Those weren't constructed, those were materialized!

flib
14-07-08, 00:01
Thank you Reakktor,

Pretty much every single spawn event that I've been to since the last time I reactivated has been ruined by all the pkers. This time, I was very delighted to be able to die at least 20 times, but by the mobs this time!

Thanks

extract
14-07-08, 03:04
Yea it was pretty fun I think I probably won the record for being killed the most however I just thank god all the PPUs there were great about not caring who you were and just rezzing buffing and heals

good times

Dribble Joy
14-07-08, 05:40
My complete inability to remember exactly what I was supposed to be doing at 8pm lead me to believe that it concerned Top Gear. Discovering that the house doesn't have a telly (the attic is the sitting room, I've only been in the house for a short while), I then watched the previous episodes from the series. Alas this meant I faffed about for ages and only realised I'd missed the event at about 1am.

Apocalypsox
14-07-08, 05:49
My complete inability to remember exactly what I was supposed to be doing at 8pm lead me to believe that it concerned Top Gear. Discovering that the house doesn't have a telly (the attic is the sitting room, I've only been in the house for a short while), I then watched the previous episodes from the series. Alas this meant I faffed about for ages and only realised I'd missed the event at about 1am.

Tis ok Drib , i arrived just in time to get pawned by an aimbotting DoY guard with a Holy Lightning only to have Hell Demon end up sexing my corpse, then beating the piss out of him with my Dentist. :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
14-07-08, 07:50
Tis ok Drib , i arrived just in time to get pawned by an aimbotting DoY guard with a Holy Lightning only to have Hell Demon end up sexing my corpse, then beating the piss out of him with my Dentist. :lol:
you are a terrible person.

Selendor
14-07-08, 10:34
Excellent event, well observed by all. My PPU was certainly kept busy once those DoY Bots showed up!

The server numbers are up, and it contributed to a good atmosphere on Terra last night. Not to mention the great op fights going on between large numbered clans since the servers came back up.

Brammers
14-07-08, 11:14
Aye, it was a good event. I was on my rifle spy to begin with, but swapped to my PPU when it became clear the GM's where going to give us a good challenge! :D

And also, the Tangent FA was great to have a bit of good old Angels vs Tangent RP banter with!

Also the populations where up as well. A good 14% on Terra, when I was swapping characters.

Nice event! :cool:

Riddle
14-07-08, 11:21
So Riddle does have some good ideas huh?:angel:

Thanks to all the GM's for making it a great event even though i only got to attend for a little while! RL sux!

And Thanks Chenoe for taking on board the suggestion :)

Chenoa
14-07-08, 11:30
So Riddle does have some good ideas huh?:angel:

Thanks to all the GM's for making it a great event even though i only got to attend for a little while! RL sux!

And Thanks Chenoe for taking on board the suggestion :)

YW!
Thanks to the GMs on Terra yesterday evening: Paralax, Ironblass, Hoder and the RP Char Bud Judson.
Me was doing this event at the same time on Mars, was also very much fun without any trouble!
Very great Neocron Relaunch Parties I am happy about.

Keep it on!

aKe`cj
14-07-08, 12:44
Very great Neocron Relaunch Parties I am happy about.

Keep it on!

signed http://forum.neocron.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Mc.Neill
14-07-08, 13:23
Yeah nice event :')

BTW: Why has it been interrupted yesterday?

Or maybe I've been just too sleepy and didn't realized what the GM meant with bad news: interrupted...

greetz *Neill*

Axis
14-07-08, 13:30
Those weren't constructed, those were materialized!

Not the ones i'm talking about ;)

Thanks for the event.. was much fun although camping the same few zones did get pretty boring tbh. And DoY would have been more suitable for setting the right atmosphere for portraying chaos i think*g*

I recommend that someone keeps this going on a monthy basis.. in different zones each time. Would bring what's left of the community together.

'The Neocron Annual Spawn' :D

I know i'm not asking too much here when i compare the frequency of GM events with other MMOs, can't be too hard to uphold one small event =)

Especially if the GMs enjoyed it!

flib
14-07-08, 16:54
I think it would be great to have a big spawn event like that every month, that would really keep me here.

Sharper Blade
15-07-08, 01:25
the event was boring, go out and kill stuff in a team.. i can do that any time, the only good part about the event was the fights before and after

PaIn_EaSeR1337
15-07-08, 03:44
the event was boring, go out and kill stuff in a team.. i can do that any time, the only good part about the event was the fights before and after

Lol sharp, that was fun with our maledictions! and that tank after the event geting raped by us 2

her.
15-07-08, 07:58
thats how they all are...thats why i love to crash them and kill all the lil roleplayers and watch them whine their ass off on occ.....sooo much betta

Riddle
15-07-08, 11:21

Everyone enjoys different aspects of the game. If Group PVE is so incredibly boring to you why not organise a Fight night for PvP? If only i could resurrect SneakyMcStab my Pe from long ago.......but alas Melee is dead :(

Lol sharp, that was fun with our maledictions! and that tank after the event geting raped by us 2
Not hard to rape someone with 2 of you is it really?

Nidhogg
15-07-08, 11:22
thats how they all are...thats why i love to crash them and kill all the lil roleplayers and watch them whine their ass off on occ.....sooo much betta
Then you'd end up like Sharper. There are strict no PKing rules at our events - break them at your peril.

N

Dru Blood
15-07-08, 17:40
I have returned after approx 2 years of no play, and i thought the event was very well organised. It was nice to see so many people in one zone and its good to see the populations at 14% i hope they stay that way even increase.

KK keep up this spree of customer satisfaction.

oh also with windows vista sp1, neocron hasnt crashed once after many hours of play.

crashes on my xp box though

Apocalypsox
15-07-08, 18:10
oh also with windows vista sp1, neocron hasnt crashed once after many hours of play.

crashes on my xp box though

I've only had one fatal running vista since i reactivated. And i have been in reagents for hours upon hours at a time. Its quite satisfying.

Zheo
15-07-08, 18:41
Thanks for the heads up. I'll set your account to expire about 7.30 pm for 3 hours if that's your plan.

Ever though of having a banned list? Any player who has broken the rules get banned when official events take place for a period of 3/4 hours, wouldn't that solve a lot of problems? Also serve as a warning? Break the rules in one event, miss out on all events?

Sharper Blade
15-07-08, 20:01
zheo shutup i wont be able to crash events if they make that =(

RAB
19-07-08, 10:05
I think actually that was the first event I have attended. Was ok and well run. Essentially a team mob hunt like the others have said, but thanks for the effort anyway. Got people fighting together which was fun.

I'd like to see events with more 'background' be behind them or more depth to them rather than simply random spawns to kill for no apparent reason.

E.g. Mutants have hit a CA courier in OZ and captured a rare piece of equip. , lots of mutants gathering.. CA paying a bounty for the safe return of said item.... (or even just keep it yourself!!)
Then FILL OZ sector with mobs, re-spawns only at certain points? and some really high level stuff around some central defendable point and stick something decent there.
You could even mix things up a little and have a few mutant GMs? running about too ??

jonnyboy21
19-07-08, 16:17
At the spawn event outside the zoo, they had something like that, where they explained that some of the animals had broken out etc. I just hope there are more events as I missed the "relaunch" one :(

daughterolilith
21-06-10, 05:02
I missed this, what was new when they relaunched it? no email was sent out or anything that I saw/remember