PDA

View Full Version : While we wait....

MrTrip
02-07-08, 05:13
http://ikariam.org (http://ikariam.com/)

Lets build an empire. I'm on Gamma? Its pretty simple....some quick steps to getting started fast and easy ->

-----First Steps-----
1. Immediately build an Academy, and assign 30 workers to the sawmill.
2. Once the Academy is finished, assign 8 scientists and begin researching Well Digging.
3. Upgrade Academy to level 2, assign 12 scientists.
4. Start the upgrade to level 3. Immediately reduce the number of sawmill workers, probably to about 10.
5. Once the upgrade is finished, assign 16 scientists. You may need to reduce the workers to 5, and you'll still have negative gold income. Don't worry, you'll break even before it runs out.

That's about it. It takes less than three hours to achieve Well Digging this way, which is a huge boost to early growth. After that, keep adding sawmill workers while maintaining a positive income.
-next research-
in this order :
military : dry dock
Economy <= Wealth research
Seafaring <= Expansion.

Eh Eh?

Heavyporker
02-07-08, 05:43
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

I'm already on it, on the Eta server, I've become rather highly successful. Top 25, I think. Known as Horanos, towns are: Arcomegalithos, TeleportaiSpora, Aegis Ascendant, Rubble Glom, and Polis (new colony)

Flub900
02-07-08, 08:56
free browser game.......reminds me of Runescape, and Chaos.

anyone ever play Chaos? its an all text game, pretty sweet. url used to be chaos.betterbox.net but dunno if it still is.

Flub900
02-07-08, 08:57
wtf this forum needs a delete post button........

CHA0S
02-07-08, 19:00
free browser game.......reminds me of Runescape, and Chaos.

anyone ever play Chaos? its an all text game, pretty sweet. url used to be chaos.betterbox.net but dunno if it still is.

played with chaos? lets not go there...........

Flub900
03-07-08, 06:45
wait.....what? lol i meant the game Chaos, not you. sorry dude, youre not that popular :p

nellus
03-07-08, 09:46
Ok this is how bored i am.

Have started a new colony, im on Gamma and on the island of Ralaos.
Will see how it goes :p

Reaction77
03-07-08, 12:44
I'll give it a go, I too have started on Gamma. Could be... interesting.

NAPPER
04-07-08, 07:45
Yeah i started on the same with the same name.

nobby
04-07-08, 17:41
I don't get it... like how do i assign people to the sawmill...

someone talk me into understanding this weird game :p

nellus
04-07-08, 19:20
Click on the island map, then click on the pile of logs which is the sawmill.
Once there type the number of people you want in the centre box and press confirm.

Hope this helps Nobby

MrTrip
06-07-08, 03:38
So I learned something from Neocron....

I made 50 slingers, they are these people that just throw rocks, and dominated all the towns on my island.

Power in masses <3 and I'm rich now. Rawrawrawrawr

Phiberdelic
06-07-08, 08:18
This is weird. Time moves so slow.

So wheres everyone at? Should try to find the middle of us and own Neocron Island, so far I'm at 18:36, Ill try for 23:45 Loorios.

http://ikariam.wikia.com/wiki/Grid_map_2x:4x

NAPPER
06-07-08, 11:02
im on the island Trafiios couldnt find it on the map though. name of my town is Sheffield i couldnt be arsed to think of a random one to go with the game so there u go lol

i am rank 10,940 with 170 points what are ur guys ranks ?

Kanedax
06-07-08, 11:25
Gamma world Island Veseitia Brickhouseopoli is my City BAAHAHHA

Reaction77
06-07-08, 12:54
All you noobs are too far away. I'm right in the top left corner, [6:4]. But im on a marble island so i cant complain an the other players have already got the sawmill to lvl13 so its pretty plain sailing atm.

Phiberdelic
06-07-08, 14:21
Nellus is at grid 32:53
Napper 31:53
Kanedex 50:85
Reaction77 6:4

I dont know where you check ranks, but I have to be pretty low. Town is still level 1.

MrTrip
06-07-08, 15:11
Our saw mill is level 15. We also have Crystal Mines that allow me to massively upgrade my research crap. I have been pillaging everybody on the island and the surrounding islands haha. I'm a whore. I'm on Drearios [59:49]

NAPPER
06-07-08, 15:29
Our saw mill is level 15. ]

ours is on 14

nellus
06-07-08, 15:42
I'm Ranked 10,401 with 279 points.

I'm a bit stuck at the moment i need Marble to continue expanding.

Reaction77
06-07-08, 15:48
I dont know where you check ranks, but I have to be pretty low. Town is still level 1.
At the very top of the page, click on highscore.

Im 10,207 with 311 points. Uou'll probably have to build a trading post and hope someone is selling marble nells, either that or raid someone for it :D

nellus
06-07-08, 15:52
Ive got my trading post but i can only look with in 1 island, to look further i need to level up my trading post, but i need Marble to be able to do that. Now thats what i call a vicious circle lol

Reaction77
06-07-08, 22:19
If there are any higher level towns on your island you could try asking them for a bit. I've heard most people will be willing to help.

nellus
07-07-08, 00:20
Yer thats what i thought, i messaged a player called Turbogooch this morning to see if he would be willing to sell me some Marble.

If any of you guys need Glass Crystal give me a shout, i have 2 cargo ships so can send you some if i have it to spare.

Phiberdelic
07-07-08, 00:41
Hahahahah... I tried that with a town size of 18 on a nearby Island that has Glass. He replied back..."Ummm I'm thinking no, but why dont you ask the ships that I sent your way."

I was attacked by 15 units and now I have 5 units blocking my port...YAY for me :(

MrTrip
07-07-08, 00:46
People are uber dicks in this game. Just destroy your port and they will have to leave. No harm done and easy to rebuild.

If anybody needs glass let me know I'll send a few ships out. I have more than I need. I do need marble though if anybody has that to spare? I'm MrTrip on Gamma.

Hahahahah... I tried that with a town size of 18 on a nearby Island that has Glass. He replied back..."Ummm I'm thinking no, but why dont you ask the ships that I sent your way."

I was attacked by 15 units and now I have 5 units blocking my port...YAY for me :(

nobby
07-07-08, 00:48
I need some glass... got nothing to spare, name's Nobby

My island is " Nobby's City" please send some my way ;)

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:05
I need some glass... got nothing to spare, name's Nobby

My island is " Nobby's City" please send some my way ;)

Nobby you noob where is your island at? Gimme the x y

I'm going to setup a quick message board to post requests and trades and crap since Ikariam sucks at it. That way us neocronians can trade between eachother and become awesome or something.

I'll drop the domain name here in a few, won't have to register, really really basic.

nellus
07-07-08, 01:30
Hopefully my Marble shortage will only last a few more days, i'm just building a palace then i should be able to colonise another Island (or at least i hope i can)

Theres a lovely Island right next to mine with a Marble mine.

Ill send you some glass now Nobby if i can find you, itwon'tbe much though maybe 100 i think tats all i can spare at the moment.

Reaction77
07-07-08, 01:33
Nellus, I sent you 200 marble but its gonna take 18h 49m 25s to get there :s any excess glass you may be able to spare would be welcome and if your tradeships have the time to make the journey! MrTrip, I would send you some too, but i'm pretty certain that you aren't on the same server as us. Can't find your name in the search and when i checked your co-ordinates, it was the middle of the ocean. So unless you have uber underwater hacks....

I just finished my first collony and corruption has set in, all my resources are halved untill i can build a governors residence.

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:35
Nellus, I sent you 200 marble but its gonna take 18h 49m 25s to get there :s any excess glass you may be able to spare would be welcome and if your tradeships have the time to make the journey! MrTrip, I would send you some too, but i'm pretty certain that you aren't on the same server as us. Can't find your name in the search and when i checked your co-ordinates, it was the middle of the ocean. So unless you have uber underwater hacks....

I just finished my first collony and corruption has set in, all my resources are halved untill i can build a governors residence.

What server are you on? I'm on Gamma

Reaction77
07-07-08, 01:36
gamma, same as nellus and kanedax. Whats the url for you when you are ingame?

mines http://s3.ikariam.com/index.php

nellus
07-07-08, 01:38
Reaction your a star

Glass on its way to you :D

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:41
ikariam.org..... Something is different between the two URLs because I cannot login to the .com one, and the .org has more servers in its drop down.

nellus
07-07-08, 01:42
Yer we are playing on the .com one

I tried logging into the .org yesterday but it didn't have my account on it so i presume they are different.

For Reaction 200 Crystal on its way to your city of Quack eta 18 hours ish

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:44
Argh crud. I guess I could start over on the .com haha but I have such a nice pillage spree going. 4 towns around me with TONS of resources have NO defenses and are always inactive so I have been pillaging the crap out of them.

nellus
07-07-08, 01:46
Lol you can always keep both running, it's not exactly fast paced :rolleyes:

Anyone know where Nobby is? I haven't found him yet

Reaction77
07-07-08, 01:49
Sounds ideal for you but sucks that we are on different servers. Although I thinked I worked out why it is. The link you posted in your initial post said ikariam.org, but linked to ikariam.com. We all clicked it and didn't notice the difference. As for the difference I think .com is US and .org is UK.

There's a Nobby on our server I guess thats him, don't know the co-ord's.

And thanks for the crystal.

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:51
Sounds ideal for you but sucks that we are on different servers. Although I thinked I worked out why it is. The link you posted in your initial post said ikariam.org, but linked to ikariam.com. We all clicked it and didn't notice the difference. As for the difference I think .com is US and .org is UK.

There's a Nobby on our server I guess thats him, don't know the co-ord's.

And thanks for the crystal.

Ah crud I tried to change that. Guess I shouldn't have been so fast and lazy about it.

I'm registering on the .com now. Hope I get a decient island haha.

Edit- Great, I got some cruddy island with Wine...at least I can be an alcoholic now?

Reaction77
07-07-08, 01:56
Many high levels around? What are your coordinates, i'll send you some supplies to start you off.

MrTrip
07-07-08, 01:59
Many high levels around? What are your coordinates, i'll send you some supplies to start you off.

20:23

I just need crystal the most right now to boost my research. I guess I can share the wine if anybody needs it? Heh. Psh.

nellus
07-07-08, 02:00
Edit- Great, I got some cruddy island with Wine...at least I can be an alcoholic now?

What do you mean now :p

Ok so what are your islands co-ordinates so i can add you too my little list. (ok you beat me to it)

Ive found the city of Neocron on island 30:54 owner Nikkon while searching for Nobby

MrTrip
07-07-08, 02:04
What do you mean now :p

Ok so what are your islands co-ordinates so i can add you too my little list. (ok you beat me to it)

Ive found the city of Neocron on island 30:54 owner Nikkon while searching for Nobby

Haha, guess I'd better make the Dome of York then and pillage Neocron.

Reaction77
07-07-08, 02:06
I just need crystal the most right now to boost my research. I guess I can share the wine if anybody needs it? Heh. Psh.

Crystal I don't have, but I sent you some stone and a little wood anyway. Expect delivery in aproximately 8h 12m 2s

nellus
07-07-08, 02:11
Cargo vessle on its way to Dome of York with 150 Wood and 150 Crystal should take 11 h 6 mins 14 sec

Phiberdelic
07-07-08, 02:14
Mr Trip are you sure it wasn't just a typo on your part...Drearios is 53:49 not 59:49

I added all but MrTrip's Drearios location to the friendlist, just made it easier to navigate than remembering the xy

http://userscripts.org/users/46670/scripts

MrTrip
07-07-08, 02:33
Mr Trip are you sure it wasn't just a typo on your part...Drearios is 53:49 not 59:49

I added all but MrTrip's Drearios location to the friendlist, just made it easier to navigate than remembering the xy

http://userscripts.org/users/46670/scripts

Its a different server, but it was a typo on my part.

I'm on the .com server now 20:23 Dome of York

Kinda bummin now because I have a really good town setup on the .org server.

Reaction77
07-07-08, 02:52
Very usefull script, i've added you all!

theres some more scripts here http://board.ikariam.com/thread.php?threadid=7929

Phiberdelic
07-07-08, 02:54
OK so how are you guys getting so many resources? I'm on a Sulfur island and here are my stats
80Gold
51wood
50wine
34marble
21glass
34sulfur

and at this rate with 22 scientists Expansion is gonna be in like 17hours...ouch

MrTrip
07-07-08, 03:07
OK so how are you guys getting so many resources? I'm on a Sulfur island and here are my stats
80Gold
51wood
50wine
34marble
21glass
34sulfur

and at this rate with 22 scientists Expansion is gonna be in like 17hours...ouch
If you follow the beginners guide you will have a lot of resources soon.

Ive also gone pillaging for all of my stuff....My city on .org has

23,449 Gold
1,026 Wood
45 Marble
542 Glass
9 Sulphur

I get about 10,000 Gold everytime I pillage this town next to me.

Kanedax
07-07-08, 04:44
I can't figure out how to make any fucking gold -.-

Phiberdelic
07-07-08, 04:59
What sux for me is I can't trade using boats, and theres no one in my radius that is selling Glass through the tradepost. That dude sent 5 more to block my ports, and I would demolish my ports but my Shipyard is lvl3 and Tradeport is also lvl3. So I get to wait 4 more hours for those boats to leave. If I had more resources I'd build and deploy some Ballista Ships, but this farming in real time is painfully slow.

nellus
07-07-08, 05:04
I can't figure out how to make any fucking gold -.-

Thats easy either do the same as Mr Trip and plunder nearby towns or stop some of your workers. Each soldier or worker mining or at the sawmill or in the academy is usng up your gold each hour. I tend to have mine so overall im only making 1 or 2 gold per hour, thisway i know im getting the most work done (without going into negative hourly rates)

Ok guys so how have you got this friendlist working?
I have downloaded firefox to use and greasemonkey. Ive downloaded the script and it's active but i don't see any button under the Diplomat. I tried changing the -189 to 0 like the guy said in the forum but still never saw anything.

Phiberdelic
07-07-08, 05:30
You dont see the plus(+) symbol in the right top corner?

nellus
07-07-08, 11:06
Nope it's not there for me.
You think it might be because my screen ress is 1400/900?

Biglines
07-07-08, 11:07
I'm also trying it now, how do I change the name of my town? :S 70:90 Polis...

nellus
07-07-08, 11:40
Ok got the Friendlist to work but i had to use a different version http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/29644

You can rename your town by clicking on the town hall and clicking the rename button top right of the page.

nobby
07-07-08, 17:26
nobby's cords are Lleetios[29:66] (http://s3.ikariam.com/index.php?view=island&id=1322) > Nobbys City

MrTrip
07-07-08, 21:30
So we don't spam the crap out of the NC forums I have setup a quick chanlike message board to post trades on.

Obviously use a name, because I don't think we can find anonymous.

http://ikariam.areamc5.info/

Its simple, straight forward, and is only known to us here.

Heavyporker
08-07-08, 07:14
First off.. why is no one else on Eta with me?

Secondly, wine island is not cruddy by far. It is crucial beyond belief to grow quickly and large. In fact, just about all of my colonies use something like 52 wine a hour, and that's with at least 5 or 6 museum pieces in each colony. Massive happiness and massive towns.

Phiberdelic
08-07-08, 07:38
Yeah I noticed that Wine is a HUGE bonus to getting more people per hour, but thats like the hardest thing for me to get atm...that and Marble, sux having 2 towns both on Sulfur island, and I need 500+ Wood to build a palace. Arrrrggggg just takes so long.

MrTrip
08-07-08, 07:53
First off.. why is no one else on Eta with me?

Secondly, wine island is not cruddy by far. It is crucial beyond belief to grow quickly and large. In fact, just about all of my colonies use something like 52 wine a hour, and that's with at least 5 or 6 museum pieces in each colony. Massive happiness and massive towns.

You played this before?

nobby
08-07-08, 08:19
Yeah I noticed that Wine is a HUGE bonus to getting more people per hour, but thats like the hardest thing for me to get atm...that and Marble, sux having 2 towns both on Sulfur island, and I need 500+ Wood to build a palace. Arrrrggggg just takes so long.

I have lotsa wood ! :p

and whine !

gimmie ur glass :)

500of my wood and 100 wine for loads of glass?

we make a trade yah?

Biglines
08-07-08, 14:11
when I pillage a town on my island, it just says they are going there, then a battle report comes out saying

Battle for yankees rock (08.07. 13:53)
MrTool from Tulopia vs yoyo from yankees rock

with nothing more underneath it. All my units are gone, I got no loot and no record of any losses or anything

this isn't normal is it?

Phiberdelic
08-07-08, 15:06
Did you check under Town info. That happened to me once, sent a couple dozen slingman out, then somewhere in the middle of them walking they all left. I didn't have enough Gold to maintain them, so they all quit :(

Biglines
08-07-08, 16:15
i have enough gold to keep them, but they end the walk, and there's a combat report, its just that it only shows the vs, and then nothing

nobby
08-07-08, 18:25
same for me too... hmm

so ya glass?

Flub900
08-07-08, 20:45
i have glass to trade for marble/maybe some sulfur too.

nellus
08-07-08, 23:35
Ok so what are the action points? can't find a description of them anywhere in the help library.

Phiberdelic
09-07-08, 00:12
okie nobby 200 glass on ur way 7+ hours though...you live to far away

MrTrip
09-07-08, 04:12
I have this bad feeling that pillaging on the .com server is really bugged. I attempted my first pillage on a small small town next to me and I got NO info.

The .org server shows something like this

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7932/orgserverin2.jpg

woot woot. I totally won that battle...love my .org setup.

The .com however just shows this....
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8383/comservermz5.jpg

Kinda....lame.... I think I lost though....Blah can somebody search their forums and find out whats up?

Nytewolf2k7
09-07-08, 05:24
I'm nearly ready to build a Palace, then I can go set up a colony on an island with a better resource :lol:
No-ones tried pillaging my Tokyo II... yet... :D

MrTrip
09-07-08, 07:39
Nobody has tried pillaging me either, though I am pillaging everybody around me haha. My target is a city called ERECHTION with 50 of the phalanx guys. I'm building up an army big enough to pillage his town, then I'll pillage the entire island....yeah this is all on the .org server though :( my .com is moving slow.

Biglines
09-07-08, 09:44
I have this bad feeling that pillaging on the .com server is really bugged. I attempted my first pillage on a small small town next to me and I got NO info.

The .org server shows something like this

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7932/orgserverin2.jpg

woot woot. I totally won that battle...love my .org setup.

The .com however just shows this....
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8383/comservermz5.jpg

Kinda....lame.... I think I lost though....Blah can somebody search their forums and find out whats up?

I have the same problem, I've quit for the moment cuz I've lost most of my troops already, and cba to fidn out what it is. post in the thread plz if you find a solution

Phiberdelic
09-07-08, 11:35
I know theres like a million of these sites but this one was simple and was very helpful for my expansion.
http://ikariamtips.com/en/

BTW. I sent you all an alliance treaty for World of Neocron. Who has the largest army so we can make the General? I only have bout 20 Slingman 5 Phalanx for inner town defense, 4 ram ships for port defense, 2 Balista ships and 1 spy. I haven't built the town wall yet.

Reaction77
09-07-08, 14:38
I'll accept the alliance as soon as i have my embasy built. I dont have much of an army. Just a few swordsman to raid inactives.

I have a mix of combat reports, one shows the stats one doesnt. I think when it doesnt tell you anything you did lose.

nobby
09-07-08, 21:29
Thanks for the glass :)

arrived very safely

Heavyporker
10-07-08, 01:13
First off - checked my towns, and I actually use more like 63 wine a hour in my cities. But, then, I have 2000+ people in each town, so there's a reason for that.

Secondly... use the highscores page, then go to droplist and select generals. You can then type in your target's name (player name, not city name). That will give you his military strength in total.

Thirdly.... build Hideouts, and hire spies like mad. They are so useful, you would not believe it. I have level 20 Hideouts, fully manned. They both protect my cities from other spies, and I send them out to spy on my targets' cities for their precise defensive information, how much gold they have, and how many resources they have in their warehouses.

Fourth, for cities with no defenses, just send like... 2 swordsmen if the city is below level 9, and 2 archers or phalanxes if the city is above level 10.

Fifth, when you can, upgrade your military units with the Workshop. So kickass, so useful.

Sixth, and this is important. Build museums and make cultural treaties. So important!

Nytewolf2k7
10-07-08, 05:54
Like reaction, I'll accept the alliance as soon as i have my embassy built. Need to do a tad more research too, My army is the next step.

Kanedax
10-07-08, 07:24
Also waiting on build embassy for great alliance domination

nellus
10-07-08, 14:16
And me too, i have to build an Embassy yet. Of course i will join the Alliance as soon as i am able.

I haven't started to build up an army yet, ive been trying to expand i know have a second colony "Drom CIty" on 32:52 this is a marble island, so know i can build up supplies of both Crystal and Marble. I just need to expand my Palace to stop the corruption.

Saiyuki-
10-07-08, 20:41
why is this so addicting ...

MrTrip
10-07-08, 21:47
why is this so addicting ...

Its like ikrack haha. I'm building massive troops on the .org server now to pillage my islands I'm on all day. I'm going to get gang raped someday haha.

nobby
10-07-08, 22:50
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/412/nobbysfirstpillageye7.jpg

My first pillage...

bloody hell is it just me that thinks i got shit loads of cash there?

Reaction77
10-07-08, 23:39
Yes, the most ive got is around 11k. I'm guessing it was an inactive you pillaged? They must have alot of spare citazens not working on gathering resources.

Just a few more hours and i will have my embassy up!

Phiberdelic
11-07-08, 01:33
WOW. I havent started any pillaging yet. Im trying to get an upgrade on my palace so i can move to a Marble island but i still need over 5000 wood and nearly 10000 gold. I think i spend too much money just farming Sulfur and Wine, and the scientists too i suppose.

MrTrip
11-07-08, 01:55
Wow, my little city on the .com server has grown quite a bit without me. Waiting for research is the big bitch. I'll start to expand a lot more now.

I also checked http://ikariam.areamc5.info and noticed nobody posting anymore :( sad panda.

nobby
11-07-08, 08:13
i've been pillaged and lost most my glass :( ...

Would someone kindly sell me theirs and i'll send you shit loads of wine?

Nytewolf2k7
11-07-08, 15:24
Sorry to hear that nobby.

I'm in the process of starting a colony on an Island right next to mine with a large abundance of glass. :) Though at the moment I'm running low myself :(

nobby
11-07-08, 23:38
Nobby's second colony is now on a glass island with only 4 other inhabitants :p

Hopefully will be nice and peaceful here

30:82 is 2nd place

nellus
12-07-08, 02:00
Ok ive added you Nobby i don't see you there but there is a settlement being built so im asuming thats you.

What do you need to be able to form an Aliance is it an Embassy?

nobby
12-07-08, 22:47
can you resend the alliance please

to both my colonys 29:66 and 30:82

What is required for me to accept it?

Reaction77
13-07-08, 00:29
I thought I just needed to build an embasy to accept the alliance. But apparently there is a "Diplomacy" research in the feild of seafaring that is required.

Phiberdelic
14-07-08, 14:12
Yeah i don't quite understand it myself. I can send out a Military treaty request but that requires you to have Diplomacy, but if you view my island, click my town and select the actual Ally "WoN you can request a Peace treaty, which only requires the Embassy and for me to have the points available.

nobby
16-07-08, 23:37
Is there any way to destroy someone's colony?

I feel like owning this island i'm on :p

pillaging repeatedly is taking it's toll ...

I WANT MORE !!! :D

nobby
17-07-08, 01:23
This is a real cry for help from me...

a guy i fucked over, just has been doing the same to me, without my knowing until too late.

been at me all day :(

29:65 Colony "Misty Peaks"

Please could a group of you just fuck this guy over for me :(

I'm doing what i can but i've just lost a few thousand of my good resources to this bastard

So please, could we all pillage him together

edit:// update, being attacked from 29:66 "city of light" heavily attacked !

argh Fuck !

nellus
17-07-08, 03:57
Sorry Nobby i cant help you, i haven't created any army yet.

nobby
21-07-08, 01:12
Woot !

Nobby's Third Colony is being built

Rocios[30:83]

This island is completely empty, EVERYONE come here, we will call it Neocron island !

lovely sulphur mine :)

Hoder
21-07-08, 02:38
lovely sulphur mine :)Is there a TG volcano? :lol:

silent000
21-07-08, 12:04
Is there a TG volcano? :lol:

Don't Fucking Start... :cool:

nellus
21-07-08, 12:46
Is there a TG volcano? :lol:

There will be when i make my colony there :lol:

nellus
27-07-08, 04:02
Well the cit of TG Volcano is up and running :lol:

has everybody else stopped playing? no one but myself and walker seem to talk on ikariam trades (http://ikariam.areamc5.info/trade/index.html)

Biglines
27-07-08, 10:39
I've had 3 colonies for ages... and I started a week later? pillaging inactives gives great resources ;)

nellus
27-07-08, 11:49
Yay good to see your still with us, ill send you a Alliance treaty, ive got3 colonies now as well.

Need to start researching again soon as i cancelled it all to collect resources. also a pain that my 3rd colony is 11 hours away by ship from my mains but its just a neocron island at the moment, still only Nobby and me on it.

CMaster
27-07-08, 12:18
I have Serunta on [28:23].
Also a colony on a nearby island, although annoying it doesn't seem possible to gather resources there... Edit: never mind, worked it out now.

CMaster
30-07-08, 12:10
So I've been pillaging the rest of my island for a few days.
Seems one of them eventually got pissed offf, and has sent a fleet of 30 ships to blockade me. Help anyone?

nobby
30-07-08, 13:51
destroy your harbour !

it'll stop them and it won't kill you to make another again

CMaster
30-07-08, 15:56
Nevermind the blockade.
I just got raped by their pillaging army.

Biglines
30-07-08, 18:52
what town lvls are you guys? cuz im currently outgrowing all the people on my islands, having 3 10+ towns...

nellus
30-07-08, 18:54
I think my towns are levels 10, 12 and 13.

Seem t spend most of the time ferrying resourcesback and forth from town to town as is needed.