28-06-08, 21:58
What's your bet :P

Selendor
28-06-08, 22:15
Get back in game and find out ;)

spikeownzu
28-06-08, 22:30
if it still exists, then you guys playing are CRAZY

i remember those fights with SOAD.. the clipping just killed OP fights completely

naimex
28-06-08, 22:51
if it still exists, then you guys playing are CRAZY

i remember those fights with SOAD.. the clipping just killed OP fights completely

That's why Area of Effect exists...

Look theres a retard running in circles around a tree... lets run after him in the stupid circles and hope to hit him more than he heals...

or we could just stand with barrels and big ass cannons and blow it all to hell.

The clipping problem isn't in the op fights themselves, it's in the last 2 survivors who just want to piss off people. just nuke the area, end of story, end of clipper.

Funnily enough it's exactly like microsoft office..

Just nuke the shit out of it, and boom, end of the clipper.

spikeownzu
28-06-08, 23:13
lol..

your telling me about op fights and clipping?

i'v fought literally hundreds of OP fights with clipping, and if you think its to do with the last 2 guys, then you need a reality check, clipping means your aiming at somebody who appears to be somewhere that hes actually not, which means you can't damage him, and with so many objects lieing about and buildings in OP fights.... well i think anybody who fights OP fights frequently does't need a explaination about how fucked up clipping is.

and you can't AOE people clipping around a hackroom with your own OP team about, and that is not what AOE is supposed to be for.. lol "KK's fix for clipping, we created aoe" your on smack mate.

you sound pretty inexperienced to me..

naimex
28-06-08, 23:36
lol..

your telling me about op fights and clipping?

i'v fought literally hundreds of OP fights with clipping, and if you think its to do with the last 2 guys, then you need a reality check, clipping means your aiming at somebody who appears to be somewhere that hes actually not, which means you can't damage him, and with so many objects lieing about and buildings in OP fights.... well i think anybody who fights OP fights frequently does't need a explaination about how fucked up clipping is.

and you can't AOE people clipping around a hackroom with your own OP team about, and that is not what AOE is supposed to be for.. lol "KK's fix for clipping, we created aoe" your on smack mate.

you sound pretty inexperienced to me..

You and I must be playing different games of neocron..

I fire this big bad malediction of mine at a wall to a hackroom, and all the way on t he other side of it, though the wall, and on the other side of the hacking terminal, a hacker drops dead.

AoE damage isn't just the things on the side of the wall it hits, its a big circle, that couldn't care less if there was a wall made by Snowcrash himself standing in the way of it.

The cute little wee crab on the other side of it, would still feel the pain.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you said you had your own op team about...

Well.. not to question that huge pile of "experience" you seem to have...

WHY, OH, WHY!!! Would I even consider making as bad a strategic move as to have my op team stand in a hackterm, where some retard is clipping..

1) If he's in t here, and he's clipping... ill get everyone out of there, and blow everythingl eft in there to hell..

2) if he leaves the place, he has to find a new place to clip... and darn me if it isnt easier to kill a person when he's running between locations.

3) before he finds this new location, he is a running duck, and if he manages to get to a new position... what do you know... he wont be inside the hack terminal anymore, less walls = even more dmg. then, he be fucked.

Question my experience all you like, it won't make my gun hurt less, and the more you underestimate me and mine... the more of a surprise you'll get.

Just because I don't go searching for war, doesn't mean I don't know how to fight in one.

DrRisk
29-06-08, 00:00
You and I must be playing different games of neocron..

I fire this big bad malediction of mine at a wall to a hackroom, and all the way on t he other side of it, though the wall, and on the other side of the hacking terminal, a hacker drops dead.

AoE damage isn't just the things on the side of the wall it hits, its a big circle, that couldn't care less if there was a wall made by Snowcrash himself standing in the way of it.

The cute little wee crab on the other side of it, would still feel the pain.

EDIT:

Oh, I just noticed you said you had your own op team about...

Well.. not to question that huge pile of "experience" you seem to have...

WHY, OH, WHY!!! Would I even consider making as bad a strategic move as to have my op team stand in a hackterm, where some retard is clipping..

1) If he's in t here, and he's clipping... ill get everyone out of there, and blow everythingl eft in there to hell..

2) if he leaves the place, he has to find a new place to clip... and darn me if it isnt easier to kill a person when he's running between locations.

3) before he finds this new location, he is a running duck, and if he manages to get to a new position... what do you know... he wont be inside the hack terminal anymore, less walls = even more dmg. then, he be fucked.

Question my experience all you like, it won't make my gun hurt less, and the more you underestimate me and mine... the more of a surprise you'll get.

Just because I don't go searching for war, doesn't mean I don't know how to fight in one.Anddd /thread

Nidhogg
29-06-08, 00:02
Discussion of exploits is against the forum rules.

N