PDA

View Full Version : geez i can't stay away...

Saiyuki-
22-06-08, 12:51
im coming back yet again :s

just reformatted my pc, and nc is downloading now. xD

are prices to subscribe cheaper now? If so ... paybycash looks the same to me.

Dribble Joy
22-06-08, 13:27
The crack brings them all back.

msressi
22-06-08, 15:22
Wait until after the server move to reaktivate NC, it is going to half price :angel:

Server move is from last of June to 7. of July with hopes it will be done faster

Apocalypsox
22-06-08, 18:14
Aye, soon as price drop hits ill be back in with both accounts as well.

We need to start whoring around forums and things like that telling people that NC is half price now. Alot of people will probably play considering its now at quite a reasonable price, instead of the standard MMO price.

nobby
23-06-08, 03:00
What are the new prices btw?

also isn't that a bad move to do such a thing... lower the sub prices when you don't barely have enough already subscribing?

Apocalypsox
23-06-08, 03:23
No, its a good thing, especially with the bare-bone crew they are running us on. New price is half of what it was, 5 euros.

Nullvoid
25-06-08, 14:12
5 euros a month? Damn that's tempting...

evs
26-06-08, 11:22
Yeah for that price i'll probably reactivate even if its just for the odd game of neofrag tbh

I think my old character though killed two droners when aoe farming a mine somewhere (it was accidental honest!) and went down to -40 SL or something equally stupid (i was on +60 at the time sigh)

What put me off returning a few months back was the SL hell i'd have trying to raise it due to some patches I missed or something.

Anyway I could get that raised now or am i still stuck?

I also see DoY's not really active anymore - im guessing everything in my appt is gone?

danmalone
26-06-08, 12:07
Yeah for that price i'll probably reactivate even if its just for the odd game of neofrag tbh

I think my old character though killed two droners when aoe farming a mine somewhere (it was accidental honest!) and went down to -40 SL or something equally stupid (i was on +60 at the time sigh)

What put me off returning a few months back was the SL hell i'd have trying to raise it due to some patches I missed or something.

Anyway I could get that raised now or am i still stuck?

I also see DoY's not really active anymore - im guessing everything in my appt is gone?

Only way of gaining SL atm is to either AFK or do missions (aggie's/rats/research/recycle) Its a boring job but as your at -40 you only need to do 10 missions and then you will gain your safe slot and only lose 1 item if u die :angel:

AFAIK all DoY appt's were relocated to the city... I think in the outzone/outzone subway complex (the new one)

ashley watts
26-06-08, 14:31
I wish I was back :-(

StevenJ
26-06-08, 14:40
I wish I was back :-(You got a computer sorted yet? :p

gamefreak
26-06-08, 15:05
reactivation yaaaay....