PDA

View Full Version : Death of NC?

zyimart1234
19-06-08, 17:10
anyone else feal the downword slope that we are now on? Like the end is near?
I think it will totaly suck, how is a girl suposed to kill things? I mean I hate stupid fantasy games. And al the other sifi games suck, or are about space which is totaly lame. :(

Mighty Max
19-06-08, 17:37
I can only feel the end of this thread nearing

Jaffo
19-06-08, 17:38
well i dunno about the state of play at the momement as havent played for like 3 years, however i have over the past few days been thinking of making a return.

is it worth it??? i used tro play on saturn under the names of jaffo/battery powered shaver and dr nick. are there any old phoenix mercs that still play???? or does anyone remember me?

Biglines
19-06-08, 18:30
it has been said that there has been an influx of a lot of newbies, and also the price reduction to a much more reasonable price of 5 euros should help get some people back or new people added, so I think it should at least have one last population kick before you can see whether it will die, not in the coming few months i think/hope

Deno
19-06-08, 18:37
Im trying hard not to be biased, but NC is fking mad atm. Id advise you to resub and get in game and see for yourself. I dont believe all that hype that its dying. Thats just people who play WoW saying that. Never been a better time to resub, and pretty soon they are reducing monthly fees. Hopefully lots of new people will join and it will be even better. Long live NC!

Necpock
19-06-08, 18:46
Im trying hard not to be biased, but NC is fking mad atm. Id advise you to resub and get in game and see for yourself. I dont believe all that hype that its dying. Thats just people who play WoW saying that. Never been a better time to resub, and pretty soon they are reducing monthly fees. Hopefully lots of new people will join and it will be even better. Long live NC!

Trust yopu to mention wow ;) but yeah what deno said minus WOW

Apocalypsox
19-06-08, 18:49
The only reason it feels like this is because KK moved all of our resources to fucking shit prophecy, instead of updating this game properly like they should have with NC2 and making a fucking metric shitton of money because they are the only people with a game in this niche market.

Run on sentence 4tw.

zyimart1234
19-06-08, 20:23
my account is active has been for a long time now. Just feals like they'er pushing it further back on the back burner. I agree that the cheeper price will make it where more ppl can play. But will they? And how long before they deside it's not worth it. to me the cheeper price is like a final plea before the choping block, seen it happen to to many games....and for the record I hate WoW that game sucked balls.

Apocalypsox
19-06-08, 20:46
With the prices cheaper now, im going to reactivate both of my accounts, and probably leave them as such. And you put it very well. NC is indeed on the back burner for the indefinite future, as we have no information at all on Black Prophecy short of a few devs telling us their wishes for the engine that BP is using and about 4 screenshots.

Jaffo
20-06-08, 08:41
ok i am now Dling Nc again! im getting the same excitmenet that i did back in the old days of nc1 when i used to run home from college just to get logged on 5 minutes quicker.

hope its worth it again!!!! im looking forward to it.

few questions.

im presuming that all my old chars are dead and and gone forever. im either going to have to re activate my old account (if it still exsists) or make a new one, which aint a problem. when do i make my first payment??? is it straight away?

are there any phoenix mercs left??

zii
20-06-08, 12:07
The game is still good, very enjoyable and the price is very reasonable. Very good reasons to come back.

Dont Mess
20-06-08, 13:59
well i dunno about the state of play at the momement as havent played for like 3 years, however i have over the past few days been thinking of making a return.

is it worth it??? i used tro play on saturn under the names of jaffo/battery powered shaver and dr nick. are there any old phoenix mercs that still play???? or does anyone remember me?

I REMEBER YOU ! and i still play on dont mess minimess and buildify !

Jaffo
20-06-08, 15:37
DILLY!!!

your still about!!! thought you left buddy

danmalone
20-06-08, 16:49

I would hardly call it mad atm tbh... Whilst there is still fun to be had in the game its just lacks the depth and playerbase.

I remember the days of MB/j01 fighting,battledome and el farid (not forgetting sum epic Cycrow fights) Now it all seems to resort down to p2 fighting. I myself have sat in p2 many of nights and it just doesnt compare to any of the above. :(

Nidhogg
20-06-08, 17:24
No. Thread closed. :/

N