PDA

View Full Version : Coming back

Psychoboy
17-06-08, 22:39
Well I decided to give Neocron 2 a try. I use to play back on NC1 before DoY. I use to go by the name Psychoboy and played on Pluto. I was in the clan Rough Riders at the time. (Not sure if they are still around). Not entirely sure what I am going to make this time around but I am going to jump back in tonight and try to re-learn this game once again.

Kanedax
18-06-08, 07:25
Good luck man, good to see people coming back :D. (old school Uranus player since NC 1 open beta)

Dribble Joy
18-06-08, 18:15
Uranus ftw. Also Pluto ftw, I did spend a little time in TGR.

Moustik
31-07-08, 11:05
Just reactivated my NC account, used to play for a long time on NC1 and 2, hope there is still enough ppl. to enjoy the game :D

Riddle
31-07-08, 14:33
Welcome back, should require a nice slotted weapon, ask for me on Trade (Logan Ford) and i will sort you out a couple of slotted low level weapons to speed up your leveling! Free of charge of course :p
In fact i have always offered those runners on their first visit to <<Logans Emporium>> a Free weapon of choice. (under LV25 - Can't be giving away rares now can i :p)

Good Hunting!

Load
31-07-08, 14:37
w0rd to uranus players

Moustik
31-07-08, 15:06
Welcome back, should require a nice slotted weapon, ask for me on Trade (Logan Ford) and i will sort you out a couple of slotted low level weapons to speed up your leveling! Free of charge of course :p
In fact i have always offered those runners on their first visit to <<Logans Emporium>> a Free weapon of choice. (under LV25 - Can't be giving away rares now can i :p)

Good Hunting!

Thanks mate but im level 40/50 or something :p

Riddle
31-07-08, 16:49
Thanks mate but im level 40/50 or something :p

Fair enough what class are you i'll see what i got laying around ;)

Moustik
31-07-08, 16:56
Fair enough what class are you i'll see what i got laying around ;)

Sweet ;) i'm a high tech tank