PDA

View Full Version : [OT] DJ is a numpty

Dribble Joy
10-06-08, 10:29
So after an evening enjoying the deflowering of my pen and paper rpg virginity (warhamer fantasy roleplay) I wander home and on auto-pilot, make myself some tea. I drink it, and some more and some more. As in similar occations in the past, one decides to forgo sleeping for that night and do so the next.
Alas, despite the quantity of tea imbibed, by 12pm I am shattered and decide to snooze for a bit.
Wake up at 7pm, have one cup of tea and drink water for the rest of the day. Try to go to bed at 1am but my body clock is now completely fucked.
Get out of bed hour later and drink tea, play NC, watch anime and stuff.

Go to smoke a cig outside and as I pull the latch to, I realise my keys are in my room.
As it's 6am, I don't want to bang on the door for my housemates to wake up, so I wait an hour.
Still a bit early so I wait untill 7:30, bang on the door.
Bang on the door reguarly untill about ten to eight. Either no-one is home or they are dead to the world. In dire need of another smoke (my baccy, filters and papers are also in my room), I wander off to sainsbury's to aquire all of the mentioned items, my cards and my lighter being the only things I had on me.
Also got some milk and super noodles as I had run out of both (I had been planning to go there at 8 anyway).
Wandered back and banged on the door for another 30 mins or so with no luck.
Wandered to house next door, explained my situation, climbed over their wall (I am pleasantly suprised I can still get over a 6' wall without difficulty) into our garden and climbed through my window.

Tea is made and I sit down to write this post.
Half way through I hear the sound of the telly, I go to the sitting room and discover than one of my house mates got out of bed about 10 mins ago.

*Slurps delicious tea.*

silent000
10-06-08, 12:04
Haha, my brother used to lock our front door before I got home from a night of drinking and I would sit there for a good 20 mins rining / banging the door down, my parents were not too pleased, but hey! i'm drunk :cool:

Okran
10-06-08, 14:16
LoL you have quite a way with words.

That reminds me... ten or so years ago when I used to live with the parental units, they used to lock the door and put the key in the door (inside) if I was out late at night. I dunno why coz I just used to twat the door until they woke up and let me in. Parents... pff, numpties

Brammers
10-06-08, 16:12
I'm glad I'm not the only numpty around here!

Yesterday, I came home from work, but I was absolutely shattered. A hot office, with no air-con and me suffering from hayfever didn’t help at all, so I though I would have dinner, and sleep for an hour before doing anything else.

Then I woke up I felt that I have sleep for hours. I saw it was daylight outside, and checked the clock. It said 9.30, and I thought "Shit I’m late for work!", and ran to the bathroom to shower.

Only then did I spot the sun was in the west, and then I twigged it was 9.30pm and not 9.30am.

Dribble Joy
10-06-08, 16:17
I was so paranoid about missing an exam that I woke up with a panick at about 3, and rushed off to the exam centre for the 4 o'clock start.

Of course it wasn't 3pm at the time, but 3am.

GRIM
11-06-08, 00:08
Only then did I spot the sun was in the west, and then I twigged it was 9.30pm and not 9.30am.

lol, I have done this so many times.

Hoder
11-06-08, 00:36
as I pull the latch to, I realise my keys are in my room.
As it's 6am, I don't want to bang on the door for my housemates to wake up, so I wait an hour.
Still a bit early so I wait untill 7:30, bang on the door.
Bang on the door reguarly untill about ten to eight. Either no-one is home or they are dead to the world. In dire need of another smoke (my baccy, filters and papers are also in my room), I wander off to sainsbury's to aquire all of the mentioned items, my cards and my lighter being the only things I had on me.
Also got some milk and super noodles as I had run out of both (I had been planning to go there at 8 anyway).
Wandered back and banged on the door for another 30 mins or so with no luck.
You think that's dumb.. half the NC playerbase lock their keys inside their apartments then have to call the GM locksmith :p

braydagner
11-06-08, 04:25
You think that's dumb.. half the NC playerbase lock their keys inside their apartments then have to call the GM locksmith :p
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me four times and I start to carve my appartment passwords on my desk...