PDA

View Full Version : need some ideas

nikkon
07-06-08, 08:20
ok i am starting a new char and was wanting some advice on it i am making a constructor any help would be greatly needed thanks

GRIM
07-06-08, 08:30
id go rifle or drones (spy) to cap it out, then lom to cst

nikkon
07-06-08, 09:33
i might go rifle sounds like it might be faster alittle

GRIM
07-06-08, 09:40
I enjoy my rifle spy. If you know where to go with a droner, you would level a lot faster. It is more boring to level a droner though.

Matanius
07-06-08, 10:11
Aye, drones will be faster (a LOT faster) but soul-destroyingly boring. Where as rifles are a hell of a lot more fun but will take you a while.

THE_TICK!!!!
07-06-08, 11:14
ok well drones rifle blah blah... you want a cst...COOL !! you got a choice..drones..wich is a bit safer or ..rifle...wich is a bit more dangerous to level..look to yourself and figure out how you want to level your d00d. If you want to hide and own shizzle..then drone away ...if you want to shoot and own shizzle..then hell ya its all you..what im trying to say ..both are good..... just depends on what you want out of the game..personaly i would say rifle is the harder to do...but what i didnt say and WONT say....is er.....wich is the most fun :)

GRIM
07-06-08, 18:39
ok well drones rifle blah blah... you want a cst...COOL !! you got a choice..drones..wich is a bit safer or ..rifle...wich is a bit more dangerous to level..look to yourself and figure out how you want to level your d00d. If you want to hide and own shizzle..then drone away ...if you want to shoot and own shizzle..then hell ya its all you..what im trying to say ..both are good..... just depends on what you want out of the game..personaly i would say rifle is the harder to do...but what i didnt say and WONT say....is er.....wich is the most fun :)

Here are words from the TICK-all-mighty, lol... Thanks for reposting what we have said like 3 times. Btw, I capped my rifle spy in 3 days when the mobs were 1shotting everyone, lol.

<3 Tick :lol:

nikkon
08-06-08, 04:22
ok i am wanting to start this but would like alittle more info i am wanting to go biotech since i have a tradeskill clan to go into so if i go rifle should i go spy or what i dont really like the whole droner idea since the bots suck till your higher level . thanks for the help so far hope to get more :)

naimex
08-06-08, 04:36
ok i am wanting to start this but would like alittle more info i am wanting to go biotech since i have a tradeskill clan to go into so if i go rifle should i go spy or what i dont really like the whole droner idea since the bots suck till your higher level . thanks for the help so far hope to get more :)

spy = 100 int
100 int = a shitload of cst
100 int &= use of mc5 hawkings

on top of that, you get 100 dex.

100 dex assuming dex is still part of the slutty equation of item-holes = a lot more holes to fill out.

GRIM
08-06-08, 07:19
assuming dex is still part of the slutty equation of item-holes

To be honest, in my years of NC experience, I realy couldnt say that dex has anything to do with slots. Even with the starter dex I have still been able to make random slotted items (upto 5 slots). Ive tested quite a bit of different things and nothing really seems to add to it besides your CST level. Also I use to know a PE that made hella good items and there dex stops at 80, base ofcourse.

But back on topic, I would suggest using a Spy to CST with.

Necpock
08-06-08, 09:56
Dex is a player for slots, but at the end of the day, slots are completly random, as a GM posted roughly what happens when calculating slots and stats a while ago.

nikkon
09-06-08, 20:10
ok thanks for the help i think i will make a rifle spy and then lom to cons