PDA

View Full Version : [OT] CounterStrike: Source

Hell-demon
06-06-08, 12:49
Seeing as NC is down I'm playing CS and I have been for months. I've had it for years and only got round to playing it recently.

My handle is Raven and I play on the New World Order (NWO) servers. They play office 24/7 and I like the banter.

Any other CS players here?

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Biglines
06-06-08, 13:11
i used to play cs since the orginal mod 1.3, then all the way up till 1.6 and CS:S... but tbh, they are way too "1337" atm, try a proper team based game like tf2

Dr J Zoidberg
06-06-08, 14:49
I do add me on steam as willhicks1

naimex
06-06-08, 15:06
dont play source, they fucked up the hitboxes too much, it's no fun when you can oneshot a guy with a pistol by shooting him in the head, heart AND THE BIG TOE!

I have no idea what kind of clumsy moron made it, but if you shoot somewhere specific on the foot, its an instant kill.

Been playing regular cs since beta 2.6, but i've only really played scoutzknivez for the last 7-8 years.

BaDDaSS
06-06-08, 15:21
I agree with naimex. Stick with 1.6 or CZ. Source hitboxes are broken.

Good old game though. Had lots of fun in CS over the years.

DrRisk
06-06-08, 15:25
nope its not a foot hitbox it just lands in the head.

Hell-demon
06-06-08, 15:44
The whole insta kill thing adds tension I think. The very idea that you can take a life so easily and at the same time your life can equally be taken away so quickly provides a thrill to the game.

There have been matches where I've been on edge and sweating like a rapist. I get a good buzz from it.

Also I loike it when you get into the zone when your on edge and you strangely become a killing machine; jumping, ducking, shooting and killing lots of guys.

DrRisk
06-06-08, 17:10
in b4 hell demon is a serial killer :angel:

Necpock
06-06-08, 18:42
I used to be play it alot, but I cba to install it anymore, I want Cron'o'en

naimex
06-06-08, 18:56
The whole insta kill thing adds tension I think. The very idea that you can take a life so easily and at the same time your life can equally be taken away so quickly provides a thrill to the game.

There have been matches where I've been on edge and sweating like a rapist. I get a good buzz from it.

Also I loike it when you get into the zone when your on edge and you strangely become a killing machine; jumping, ducking, shooting and killing lots of guys.

thats why i play scoutzknivez...

i dont play for fun, i play for the adrenaline rush.

same reason why i push the car to the limit on the freeway.

Hell-demon
06-06-08, 19:08
So I herd u liek mudkipps?

Okran
17-06-08, 14:49
Aye I play cs:s loads and I think its great. Although, I do get tired of other players using too many hacks, like: being immune to flash grenades, getting ridiculous headshots all the time, wall hacks and run-hopping without loosing speed.

FarSight
17-06-08, 15:37
run-hopping without loosing speed. that can be smt like speed jumping in old good Q3 or RtCW (Q3 engine), not a feature but bug discovered by players and never fixed by ID bcuz it was cool and added very much to the game. Mayby sm1 discovered this in HL2 engine and made tutorial / scripts for it.

Kanedax
18-06-08, 06:04
dont play source, they fucked up the hitboxes too much, it's no fun when you can oneshot a guy with a pistol by shooting him in the head, heart AND THE BIG TOE!

I have no idea what kind of clumsy moron made it, but if you shoot somewhere specific on the foot, its an instant kill.

Been playing regular cs since beta 2.6, but i've only really played scoutzknivez for the last 7-8 years.

Hehe big toe insta-kill was my favorite :D