PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Cyberpunk 2020

Zheo
03-06-08, 22:37
Hello folks

I want to get back into some good old fashioned pen and paper RPG'ing,

So I'm starting up a Cyberpunk 2020 Maxmium Metal game, with a slight home made
modification based on the 203X version of the game.

All I need are some players, so if anyone is interested or has questions,

or mail - Zheodaine@hornylildevil.net

We'll be using voice chat to play and a website to roll the die.

The gaming sessions will be thursday evenings from 7:30 GMT.

Zheo

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 23:03
No Vampire the Masquerade?

Prom_STar
03-06-08, 23:17
I've been trying to find a Cyberpunk 2020 book for ages. Where did you get yours?

Riddle
04-06-08, 01:08
Pen, Paper? What are these things you speak of?..

nikkon
04-06-08, 09:43
i love cp 2020 me and a few friends play it when we are not playing D&D who needs the books i have most downloaded :) great game to play one of my faves
good luck with yours m8 you can get most the books on amazon.com i have noticed

landofcake
04-06-08, 13:49
Sure, i'll do this, what is it and how do you play it ?!?

Zheo
04-06-08, 14:33
I've been trying to find a Cyberpunk 2020 book for ages. Where did you get yours?

www.spiritgames.co.uk

Is where I got mine.

Cyberpunk 2020 is a pen and paper based RPG, with an obvious cyberpunk theme. Basically I plan to host a TS server for the games using a website to roll the die.

It uses a D10/D6 system. It's custom modded with rules from Cyberpunk 203X and a few of my own, using a 12 stat system instead of 9/10. Including;

Dexterity, Movement, Reflexes, Strength, Body, Constitution, Intelligence Cool, Will, Attractiveness, Empathy and Technical.

Maximum Metal is an expansion pack that includes tanks, jets, and PA.

The basic current story line is that we play as a corporate hit squad, using PA. Our missions are along the lines of; Go slap around some third world country dictator till he plays our game and halves the cost of that damn oil! Go assassinate that corporate director. Go kidnap that scientist working on the next propulsion system so we can beat the other corp. to it. etc.

I have a set number of players in mind, between 6-10, if I don't get six I wont start the game, if I get more than ten it's first come first served.

Games will run on Thursdays from 7:30pm GMT until latest of 9pm