PDA

View Full Version : Framerate problems with drugflash?

jonnyboy21
03-06-08, 16:19
I have not had this before but today when I had drugflash a number of occasions my framerate suffered and i couldn't do anything in this period, don't know why it happened, it hasn't happened before as i said and i have a fairly powerful computer and good graphics card.

Any help pls?

landofcake
03-06-08, 16:44
This has happened to me alot recently too, on three different systems, all quite powerful:

1: 3.15 Ghz Core 2 Quad with nVidia 8800 GTX 768Mb
2: 2.66 Ghz Quad Xeon with nVidia 8800 GTS 320Mb
3: 2.40 Ghz Core 2 Quad with nVidia 8800 GT 512Mb

The drugflash effect causes me to lose about 30fps (or more, depending on how badly drugflashed i am).

flib
03-06-08, 18:26
Make sure you didn't leave Firefox open, I've found that I get that issue on systems that I don't normally get it on when something else is hogging the ram.

landofcake
03-06-08, 18:33
Happens to me even with NC being the only app open ...

jonnyboy21
03-06-08, 19:07
Hmm looks like we'll have to email customer service..anyone had this problem and solved it? (I also had no change after closing firefox)

Necpock
03-06-08, 19:32
its just the nature of the game engine, i get shiat framerates frapsing NC, but on WoW, same fraps settings, I get 1000 times better frames. Its just the way it is/hasbeen/ever will be.

jonnyboy21
03-06-08, 23:21
thing is i never used to get it first time it's happened is today..

Riddle
04-06-08, 01:07
Don't you know drugs are bad :D

RAB
04-06-08, 23:02
I've been drugging into a weapon recently while leveling one of my characters and I have noticed that I cant target other players after I have dont this for a while. I am not sure what exactly trigger the problem but when I start I can see and target other players, a little while later after drugging on/off I suddenly cant even target other players, cant trade with them etc... etc.. they cant trade me either !!

To clarify when I say 'cant target' i mean i cursor over them and nothing changes from the terrain, cant see their name, rank, clan, no target box etc...

Have to zone to fix the problem.

My character is currently LE'd but I'd hate to think what would happen if this happens if not !!!???

Something amiss there !?!?