PDA

View Full Version : Can any of u guys draw tattoos?

NAPPER
03-06-08, 10:38
Ok this is my Tattoo and i want to have it going down the rest of my arm and fulling in but my drawing skill is like me pking on a pe or a spy it sucks very very badly so im wondering if u guys could give me a helping hand with drawing me some stuff if ur up for it and just remeber it will be on me forever :D
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u52/Sammy_Nick/Photo-0002.jpg

Many Thanks
Nick

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 10:50
Can you take a straight shot of your whole arm and post a link to the full size. I've don a few before when I get back I'll post em up.

-Will

NAPPER
03-06-08, 11:50
Can you take a straight shot of your whole arm and post a link to the full size. I've don a few before when I get back I'll post em up.

-Will

i can only upload photos from my phone and i cant take a full shot but i can tell u how long from the bottom of that tattoo to my hand and how wide ok from the bottom of that tattoo to my hand its 12 inch the width needed is 4 inch

silent000
03-06-08, 12:11
My mate mike loves drawing tribal tattoos and he is preety damn good at it, i cud give him a shout to do summit for ya

RAB
03-06-08, 14:31
This was just an excuse to put half naked pics of you on the forum wasn't it !!!

Well it's making me hoooooot !!! Wooooo

lol :p

(joke btw)

Necpock
03-06-08, 18:50
I want Nick's face tattooed to my left bum cheek :D <3

Kanedax
03-06-08, 18:59
I want Joes left bum cheek tattoed on my face.

Riddle
04-06-08, 01:12
Be careful with those Tats man, mine started on my ouside shoulder and grew most the way down my forearm over the years with various different adaptions!

Good Luck as i am no artist !

Necpock
04-06-08, 07:37
I want Joes left bum cheek tattoed on my face.

Haahahahahah <3

ROZZER187
06-06-08, 19:19
already told ya nick,go to mr personality and have some free hand done.besy place in sheffield imo.

Necpock
06-06-08, 22:12
already told ya nick,go to mr personality and have some free hand done.besy place in sheffield imo.

Hello hello hello, whos this now then are they yes they can be are! its the sexy beast from the weast! HARRO!!

naimex
06-06-08, 23:17
just a suggestion,

that hanging tentacle thingy thats at your elbow...

maybe you should have it connect with whatever these guys come up with down your lower arm, by having the one on the lower arm swing in and grab hold of it.

you know like those "magnetic sphere-locks"

thats the first thing that popped into my head anyways, use it if you like.

ROZZER187
21-06-08, 13:20
Hello hello hello, whos this now then are they yes they can be are! its the sexy beast from the weast! HARRO!!

lo m8.long time since i spoke to you.or any of you.any chance of you making an appearance??

Daemon Seed
25-06-08, 00:42
you should put some color in them, get some blue with some red or something, add a little bit of purple with the blue, dont go tribal, maybe some illustrations or something, for jokes you could get a heart with "Love my momma" on it :lol: or an anchor

aKe`cj
25-06-08, 00:53
http://data.lustich.de/bilder/l/386-bauchnabeltattoo.jpg