PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Reactivating with Paypal situation

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 10:36
Can the mods keep us up to date on the state of this right now. Lots of players can't reactivate due to problems with paypal. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 10:45
Yeah, I'm still waiting for something back from them. 6 days no paypal, 7 days no servers...

Come on kk the least you can do is manually activate the accounts. Its not a small problem any more...

Patiently and happliy waiting ;)

-Will

saudade
03-06-08, 12:29
I' am too in the same situation my account is always disactivate for last week and no concret reply of support.
I subscribe an account and I can't play.
Servers down, account down, forum down , anybody work in KK ? I don't think :mad:

Muppet Rat
03-06-08, 14:40
I reactivated 3 acc's on 29th May before I heard about the problem. I sent a ticket in and got an instant reply asking for paypal ID's, and not a peep since. The money went out of my bank today, so they can manage to receive the payments, but the launcher page still says the acc's are "closed".

I've lost 6 days of play now, and I'm missing out on the compo events, I'm NOT a happy rattie! :mad:

Will we be getting the same nonsense that we did with the server fiasco - no game time refund? Will we be reimbursed for the lost days?

Come on kk the least you can do is manually activate the accounts. Its not a small problem any more...

I read on THN that this problem has been going on for 2 weeks now, is there really that many people affected by this that you can't handle manually reactivating the acc's? If there is, then I think you need to get on top of this asap.

All we want is to play YOUR game - help us out here!

FuzzyDuck
03-06-08, 15:24
same here, I tried to activate a new account, sent my account ID and account name, but heard nothing afterwards =/.

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 16:09
Surely this should of been fixed by now?

You are essentially losing money. Lots of money. Not everyone who plays Neocron, or wants to play, visits the forums - so they wont know that there is a problem, try and reactivate or activate and...nothing.

If 10 people can't reactivate that's 100 euros gone. But this number is probably higher and some people may pay for 3 months or 6. What it then boils down to is losing maybe quarter of a grand.

I hope this is being prioritized.

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 16:19
The paypal API isnt the hardest to program for. And I doubt its all paypals fault.

6 days is a little bit long to fix it. It could be something to do with people trying to claim money back from the server outage. Just my opponion. It has happned to me before. Clients tried to claim money back. I didn't allow the transfer and the API with my server stopped functioning.

Just a thought.

;)

-Will

Biglines
03-06-08, 16:21
The paypal API isnt the hardest to program for. And I doubt its all paypals fault.

6 days is a little bit long to fix it. It could be something to do with people trying to claim money back from the server outage. Just my opponion. It has happned to me before. Clients tried to claim money back. I didn't allow the transfer and the API with my server stopped functioning.

Just a thought.

;)

-Will

Teabag was the one claiming money back (only one i know of) and paypal told him to take it up with KK, so that shouldn't be a problem...

Odin
03-06-08, 18:16
And I doubt its all paypals fault.

Indeed it is. PayPal's on a roll lately after being quite reliable for a while. Just this past month they have lost all subscriptions for several weeks which made cancellation impossible and then auto-billed everyone once fixed without warning. Now it's not transmitting to us. Fun fun.

Muppet Rat
03-06-08, 18:29
Indeed it is. PayPal's on a roll lately after being quite reliable for a while. Just this past month they have lost all subscriptions for several weeks which made cancellation impossible and then auto-billed everyone once fixed without warning. Now it's not transmitting to us. Fun fun.

Is it worth us complaining to PayPal, or have you guys got it covered (i.e. constantly poking them with a big stick)?

Odin
03-06-08, 18:39
Is it worth us complaining to PayPal, or have you guys got it covered (i.e. constantly poking them with a big stick)?

They are aware of it. They tend to feign ignorance when individuals contact them (such as losing all the billing agreement ID's for weeks ;p ).

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 18:42
I'll take that all back them. But can't you just activate the account ts manually pleeeeeeeeease ;) I'm getting reallyboooored :(

*_^

-Will

Necpock
03-06-08, 18:48
I'll take that all back them. But can't you just activate the account ts manually pleeeeeeeeease ;) I'm getting reallyboooored :(

*_^

-Will
I second that :'( <3

All I anna do is PPU some opwars ;)

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 20:03
What happens when the current players subscription runs out?

Does that mean they have to try re-activate to no avail?

If paypal has lost all, if not a substantial ammount, of payment details they will have cost KK thousands!

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 20:19
What happens when the current players subscription runs out?

Does that mean they have to try re-activate to no avail?

If paypal has lost all, if not a substantial ammount, of payment details they will have cost KK thousands!

Yep.

And yep.

Its not looking good as in the next two weeks (max) all 1month subscriptions will be charged and not activated. (unless its all sorted by then...)
Same deal for 3month subs and 6month subs in 10 weeks and 22 weeks (max) but its got to have been done by then...

Just my thoughts...

-Will

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 20:24
OH GOD!

What do we do?!

Quickly friends! To the bunker!

Necpock
03-06-08, 20:43
Will we get compensation for this too? :)

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 20:44
No! My bunker!

Dr J Zoidberg
03-06-08, 20:46
Will we get compensation for this too? :)

LOL dont push it necpock ^_^...

A qorking account would just be ncs to be honest.
or the same as the server outage compensation...

-Will

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 20:51
Yeah those bozoes who get compensation for a server outage while we get money taken off us.

Jokes on them, when their subscription goes and they can't use their new items.

HA HA HA HA

Necpock
03-06-08, 20:52
LOL dont push it necpock ^_^...

A qorking account would just be ncs to be honest.
or the same as the server outage compensation...

-Will

Haha, well I'm reactivating from 2 months ago, so I miss compensations :'( and now all I wanna do is play :@

GRIM
04-06-08, 03:08
I am too annoyed and waiting. I resubb'd 2 accounts. I sent in an email and got a responce but have seen no progress to turn my accounts back on as of now... "twiddles fingers patiently"...

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 14:39
KK, any info from PayPal on your side about this since the last update?

Odin
04-06-08, 16:30
Ok at some point I'll be hitting the backlog of tickets on this one. Since we have no idea how long it will take them to resolve this one for those that reactivated with this issue go to PayPal, cancel the subscription. From there go to My Account - Resolution Center. Important now. Do not go to unauthorized charge. PayPal interferes with those and auto-denies. Go to the other option and then choose from that list what comes closest and explain your caught in the PayPal error. From there our guys can refund such so your at least not paying for a subscription you can't access.

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 16:42
Thanks Odin :)

Ok. Well Ive done that, but can I resubscribe another way like throught one of the other payment methods. Can anyone confirm they work too ^_^

Ta.

-Will

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 16:48
My payment status is showing as completed. Anyone any suggestions how to cancel it?

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 16:49
My payment status is showing as completed. Anyone any suggestions how to cancel it?

Cancel what? the sub or the payment? for the sub go toone of the buttons next to actrivate and click status.

-Will

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 16:58
Think I've got it now. It's coming up that I've reported a dispute, is that correct? Or have I got myself into the same situation as Teabag? See attached jpg for what I see in Paypal.

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 17:01
Yar thats what needs to be done.

Now just go to details of the subscription that has been set up and cncel it in the window that appears.

^_^

-Will

Deno
04-06-08, 17:07
Arggh this is starting to annoy me. I have got the subscription working now (on PayPal end of things) but the account is still showing up as expired when i try to log in. Any idea when these accounts will be working again? I'm still not even sure as to why the accounts aren't working? The PayPal problem seems to be fixed now, so im not sure whats causing the problems for everyone.

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 17:08
Got it now thanks. Couldn't see what was right in front of me. I was going into the details of the payment line butgot it cancelled now. Ta.

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 17:09
Thanks Odin :)

Ok. Well Ive done that, but can I resubscribe another way like throught one of the other payment methods. Can anyone confirm they work too ^_^

Ta.

-Will
Like to know this as well please.

Hell-demon
04-06-08, 17:11
Arggh this is starting to annoy me. I have got the subscription working now (on PayPal end of things) but the account is still showing up as expired when i try to log in. Any idea when these accounts will be working again? I'm still not even sure as to why the accounts aren't working? The PayPal problem seems to be fixed now, so im not sure whats causing the problems for everyone.

Something about KK not recieving data from Paypal.

Sure, paypal have the details and info on your account but they can't seem to send it to KK. Apparently KK use hamsters to power servers but paypal send info by carrier pidgeon.

When will they learn that animals are useless with technology :rolleyes:

Odin
04-06-08, 17:28
I'm not sure quite honestly. The big kicker is in traditional C2P fashion they've decided to tank it today to. When it rains it pours.

Hell-demon
04-06-08, 17:40
What was wrong with the original payment people worldpay?

They seemed alright. No probs with them.

danmalone
04-06-08, 17:49
What was wrong with the original payment people worldpay?

They seemed alright. No probs with them.

Dont think i ever had a problem with click2pay... Cept i kept forgetting the pass for the site but that doesnt count :p

Hell-demon
04-06-08, 18:12
Nah, click2pay is very tempremental.

Sometimes it wont accept valid cards and sometimes they overcharge and apparently the site can give you AIDS. So if you do use it be very careful and try not to share it with anyone else.

Odin
04-06-08, 18:20
Ok C2P's is a DNS issue. Should be sorted soon(tm)

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 18:54
there was and still is a problem with the change from c2p to paypal now its the same the other way.

How do we change from paypal to C2P?

-Will

Gau
04-06-08, 19:30
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

okay this will make you all laugh :P

i have had an open ticket with NC help dest for over a week now i have been told it was my account not movin to paypal from C2P then that they have not receved details from paypal or what ever there sayin ont he forums :P...

then i read they want us to cancle the subscription so that they can refund what we have payed out an not get charged any further...

i though okay soo what is going on here then so i called up paypal today and this is what i was told :S
* all we can confirm to you at this time mr dransfield is that your payment has been sent to Reakktor Media GmbH and accepted at there end.*

okay i say but what about any subcription info they need are they gettin that then like the subcription id that we get from the recept of payment.

*sorry mr dransfield we carnt tell you that you need to get the other end to contact us an sort it out at there end iff there not getting information on the payment.*

mmmmmmmm well i would say paypal are totaly ussless though i thought it would be an easyer way for me to pay KK for my NC account now i find it is just one big Cluster Fuck..........

okay so now what do we jus cancle the PP subcription and hope to hell that C2P will find out card as valid payment i dor one had hell with that last time .......

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 19:58
now i find it is just one big Cluster Fuck..........

okay so now what do we jus cancle the PP subcription and hope to hell that C2P will find out card as valid payment i dor one had hell with that last time .......

True.

But you can't reactivate through C2P anyways as they cant change the account stuff... RE: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142379

-Will

Bozz-Von Mel
04-06-08, 20:27
wow. Someone PM me when all this is resolved and I will think about re-subing.

Necpock
04-06-08, 20:43
go to PayPal, cancel the subscription. From there go to My Account - Resolution Center. Important now. Do not go to unauthorized charge. PayPal interferes with those and auto-denies. Go to the other option and then choose from that list what comes closest and explain your caught in the PayPal error. From there our guys can refund such so your at least not paying for a subscription you can't access.

Huh? thats very breif, and from this I get nowhere, I dont even see unortharize charge :/

Odin
04-06-08, 21:07
Huh? thats very breif, and from this I get nowhere, I dont even see unortharize charge :/

Well it asks you to pick the charge first.

Easier way to do it. Go to the "details" on the billing. Scroll down to Resolution Center and choose Item Dispute (not unauthorized as PayPal steps in and goes 'nope').

I'm also checking into the whole switch thing Thanny posted and see if there isn't truly a way to get around all the checks and switches.

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 21:20

1) Log into PayPal. Goto 'My Account' and then 'Resolution Centre' subtab.
2) On the left hand side part way doen you should see (in smallish text) 'Report a Problem'. Click this.
3) Under the section Report a Problem, click the link also titled 'Report a problem'. 'Filing a Complaint Against PayPal in the European Union' and you've gone too far.
4) Select 'Item dispute'.
5) Enter the ID if you know it or if you don't go to the payment section under your account on https://ssl.neocron.com/launcher/auth.php?LANG=&IP=&PORT=&VERSION=&file=accountinfo.php select the PayPal Subscription ID and enter it in the box, click the button which will open another window. click on the transaction ID and it should copy itself back into the paypal page. Click continue and follow the rest through.

I've already done mine so thats as far as I could go again. Hope that helps. Also in in the type labeled 'Subscription' Click on 'Details' and cancel it.

Necpock
04-06-08, 21:28
thanks guys, fixed <3

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 22:11
I'm also checking into the whole switch thing Thanny posted and see if there isn't truly a way to get around all the checks and switches.

Is that to switch from Paypal to C2P? If it is Me <3 Odin :p :angel:

-Will

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 22:26
For all of us who use PayPal, will KK be discussing any compensation package for lost gametime :):)

CHA0S
04-06-08, 22:27
least my account renewed on the 23rd may guess i was lucky?

Dr J Zoidberg
04-06-08, 22:36
For all of us who use PayPal, will KK be discussing any compensation package for lost gametime :):)

We are getting out money back. Be ferking thankfull for that! I am :P

-Will

Deno
04-06-08, 22:47
Hmm, I have been able to resub my payments via PayPal as thankfully it is now working, but as everyone is experiencing, my account still remains inactive. I just want to know, should I leave my PayPal account running or do what? I can live with a few days play time lost, but what I really want to know, is whether or not this account problem is going to be fixed any time soon? If it's most likely going to be sorted soon I'll just leave the payment, but some information and advice would be welcome.

AlphaBeta
04-06-08, 23:07
Ok at some point I'll be hitting the backlog of tickets on this one. Since we have no idea how long it will take them to resolve this one for those that reactivated with this issue go to PayPal, cancel the subscription. From there go to My Account - Resolution Center. Important now. Do not go to unauthorized charge. PayPal interferes with those and auto-denies. Go to the other option and then choose from that list what comes closest and explain your caught in the PayPal error. From there our guys can refund such so your at least not paying for a subscription you can't access.

There not too sure how long the PayPal issue is going to last so cancel your account.

GRIM
05-06-08, 02:53
So this just means those of us who only use paypal will never be able to play until KK and PayPal learn to communicate properly. Well, I was going to resub more of my accounts but I guess I am just going to cancel my ... well I dont have subs atm as it seems my accounts are still expired.. um.. yeah, im going to get my money back then... "sigh" i just want to play dammit.

Deno
05-06-08, 09:19
Arggh this is going to annoy me. So basically they are saying that with the current problem, not a single person can reactivate? Wow, what awful luck, just around the time when I hear that a lot of players are coming back to NC. If I were Reakktor I'd sort this out ASAP. Is there any problem on Reakktor's side? or is it purely PayPal messing up. I just want to play the damn game lol. Would a GM be able to confirm this 'If I don't cancel my PayPal subscription, as many people are advising, will my account work as soon as this problem is fixed, even if that may be a long time from now?' Any help or advice appreciated, thanks.

Dr J Zoidberg
05-06-08, 10:24
Thankyoo KK. My paypal payement has been refunded :)

Now fix paypal KK. Set a bunch of servers hamsters on them! Go go go go go!

^_^

-Will

GRIM
05-06-08, 10:31
I just got off the phone with PayPal. They told me KK has mislead me and they are only the 3rd party that accepts the payments. They said that it is infact on KK's side. Also there is a forum post about it being on KK's side.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142379

saudade
05-06-08, 11:07
It's ok paypal has sent me my money today but how I make to reactivate my account now ?

AlphaBeta
05-06-08, 11:47
KK, is there a reliable method of reactivating accounts at the minute? Either by entering a credit card number on your site or by using another site similar to PayPal? If there is another site similar to Paypal, how do I change the payment method under my account? Any information would be appreciated.

Deno
05-06-08, 17:17
Hmm, well if as you said it seems KK is the problem with reactivating accounts then I suggest you fix it quick. What use is a business that can't even get new/returning customers? I understand you are working on it, but I would make this a top priority.

AlphaBeta
05-06-08, 18:15
I'm waiting to see if there is any way of activating my account. If there is not then is that not a loss of gametime?

Deno
05-06-08, 18:43
I guess it is, as someone said earlier, the problem is no longer with PayPal. KK can actually recieve the payments now, but for whatever reason, the normal system that automatically opens/closes accounts is failing to work. I don't know who's working on it atm, but I sure hope they know what they're doing and fix it soon. I can't wait to fking play and go kick some anti ass. Expect to see me in game and back in action as soon as this problem is fixed ;P I'm also very tempted to get my soullight fixed on drakor as one of my 4 choices ;) havn't really decided the other 3.

Odin
05-06-08, 18:44
I just got off the phone with PayPal. They told me KK has mislead me and they are only the 3rd party that accepts the payments. They said that it is infact on KK's side. Also there is a forum post about it being on KK's side.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142379

Your generic PayPal phone rep will have ZERO idea what is going on.

There is a report filed with PayPal. It is indeed a PayPal issue and they have acknowledged such to us.

Your standard phone rep though generally has no idea what is going on there. Anyone whose dealt with PayPal support on the phone on any consistent basis can tell you that.

How do you get from that forum post that it is us? Thanny explicitly tells you what is happening. PayPal is failing to transmit to our side.

Click2Pay is up for those that didn't try PayPal first.

Deno
05-06-08, 18:48
Can you give us any information on the nature of the problem? and is it currently being worked on? If I were yous I would get on the blower with PayPal and threaten mass tort litigation for the insane boredom that has been caused for people who are not able to play damn Neocrack despite paying money for it.

Necpock
05-06-08, 18:53
Damn tripple whammy for me, even if paypal came bck to their senses today, my card has just expired and bank didnt bother send me a new one :D I have no access to cash for atleast a week :(

AlphaBeta
05-06-08, 19:16
For those of us that have PayPal linked in our accounts, is there any way of changing that to Click2Pay?

GRIM
05-06-08, 20:03
For those of us that have PayPal linked in our accounts, is there any way of changing that to Click2Pay?

You have to send an email to: account@neocron.com and tell them to change it over. Expect to wait a week (or more) as thats the usual turn-around for KK's support. I would change over to one of the other two but they SUCK beyond your imagination. C2P and PBC are the 2 most horrible payment transfer sources that I have ever used in my life. I will just wait for KK to fix the PayPal issue.

Edit: When I tried to contact C2P I was on hold for one hour, then they hung up on me. PBC has no option to use a credit card either.

GRIM
05-06-08, 20:08
Edit: Deleted.

GRIM
05-06-08, 20:13
Your generic PayPal phone rep will have ZERO idea what is going on.

There is a report filed with PayPal. It is indeed a PayPal issue and they have acknowledged such to us.

Your standard phone rep though generally has no idea what is going on there. Anyone whose dealt with PayPal support on the phone on any consistent basis can tell you that.

How do you get from that forum post that it is us? Thanny explicitly tells you what is happening. PayPal is failing to transmit to our side.

Click2Pay is up for those that didn't try PayPal first.

I deal with paypal on a daily basis. My company has no problems with PayPal since I started with them in 2002.

I have only had problems with KK's support/service and never through PayPal. Why wouldnt you think that I would think its KK's fault? I can call PayPal right now and get anything fixed within 10 minutes with account reltated issues. It takes weeks for KK to fix anything and your only support is via Email. I once waited an ENTIRE YEAR for compensation from KK for a bug...

Im not going to argue, I may be wrong totaly... But from what I see, my point is valid.

Hell-demon
05-06-08, 20:33
Some sort of update would be appreciated. What is the severity of the problem?

It's been over a week (possibly more?) since the problem reared it's ugly head and it still hasn't been fixed.

Can't we send customer support our Paypal receipts as proof of account payment?

Anything?

How close is the problem from being fixed?

AlphaBeta
05-06-08, 20:35
I was thinking of coming back. Not sure anymore.

GRIM
05-06-08, 20:36
Can't we send customer support our Paypal receipts as proof of account payment?

No, they wont do ANYTHING AT ALL. As I have tried this and they just link'd me a post made on the forums, which was a waste of my time reading. It only states how to get your money back, nothing more.

Hell-demon
05-06-08, 20:39
I was thinking of coming back. Not sure anymore.

That's a stance that a lot of people are taking at the moment. The ones who do want to return can't.

If this goes on for a month it will have detremental effects on NC. More so.

LeFae
06-06-08, 02:35
Well... I filed my request to reverse the charges with PayPal. Most likely I will come back when they get it fixed but meh.... if it takes too long, well I do have some friends that want me to play TR with them :s

GRIM
06-06-08, 07:35
I will come back when they get it fixed

Exactly what I am waiting for. :D

Deno
06-06-08, 12:40
Can we be given any idea on the timescale for PayPal to fix this problem? Its getting tiring checking to see if I can log in yet, and every time my account still shows as inactive. Are PayPal currently working on it at the moment or are they dragging their heels over it.

Biglines
06-06-08, 13:13
nvm...

AlphaBeta
06-06-08, 14:47

Just in case KK missed this.

Austin Powers
06-06-08, 16:00
just tried to reactivate one of my accounts - thinking it was fixed but obviously not - any ETA when it will be fixed? because yet again im paying for something i cant play :/

Deno
06-06-08, 19:38
Damn this is really starting to annoy me... one can only play so much garry's mod.... Can someone please give us an idea of when those idiots over at PayPal are gonna get of their arses and fix this shit. Is it realistic to expect this to be fixed by/over the weekend? I am also concerned that im gonna miss the compensation. Please someone just update us on this.

GRIM
06-06-08, 20:08
I am also concerned that im gonna miss the compensation.

You wont get compensation unless your account was already active.

Deno
06-06-08, 20:16
One: yes it was active beforehand (if you want details feed free to read my posts on the forum)

Two: who the fuck are you?

Three: can a GM please give us some sort of information about this, if they have heard from someone over at Reakktor. Thanks.

Hell-demon
06-06-08, 22:04
We are all in the same situation Deno. Just keep it cool.

Play something else until NC gets fixed. Or just spend time outside with sunshine and the roses and the grass.

Or go get some hot sex...mmmmmm

Deno
06-06-08, 23:26
yeh.. im sorry, im trying to keep calm but its this shit just pissing me off. Also, I have been playing another game called Gmod... but its rapidly getting boring. I live in Ireland and these last few days the weather has been bloody awful. I never thought I would wanna play NC so bad. Hope I dont miss the PvE thingy tommorow. Anyway, everyone else whos undergoing this bullshit, i'm sharing your immense boredom and frustration.

Hell-demon
07-06-08, 00:00
I wish I could play Gmod it looks cool. There are other games to play such as system shock 2, which you can download for free and survival crisis z (http://skasoftware.com/) (bottom of the page). It's a free isometric rpg zombie apocalypse game. Very addictive and oh so cute.

It is a shame we miss events and I hope KK will compensate - they better for the sake of their track record. Yes, this is not their fault, just circumstance. Yet it would be charitable to entitle us to some sort of compensation, after all we are trying to pay them money.

Deno
07-06-08, 00:06
lol don't worry im sure they'll give you compensation, im sorta worrying bout that cool event tommorow.. i'm sitting on ventrilo listening to everyone plotting and planning about it and I feel left out lol. Also, I know you are reading this right now! YES I am talking to you mr/mrs GM, cause everytime I made a post yesterday on the compensation thread I had an answer in like 5 mins, so don't just read this cry for information about what the hells happening and ignore it.. please keep us in the loop. Is it likely to be fixed this weekend? and remember, dont ignore this, I know you ARE reading this.

GRIM
07-06-08, 08:09
[ edited ]

Hell-demon
07-06-08, 12:03
Again, Grim that is not helping. Deno apologised for his outburst. Everyone just take a fucking breather. It is only a game. Yes, it is a fun game but not worth moaning about.

Play something else if you have to game. If not, hang out with friends - friends that don't require ventrilllo or team speak. Go to the pub and blow ya £8.00 on a good time with friends.

RL ftw!

Deno
07-06-08, 13:52
Yeh chill out grim m8, I'd take some of hell demons advice and go get good and steaming drunk or sommin. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing you in game ;) I'll show you who I am ;P

GRIM
07-06-08, 18:36
Yeh chill out grim m8, I'd take some of hell demons advice and go get good and steaming drunk or sommin. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing you in game ;) I'll show you who I am ;P

One thing about me youll learn, is that I never get upset. I am always calm. :angel:

Necpock
07-06-08, 19:27
Play something else if you have to game. If not, hang out with friends - friends that don't require ventrilllo or team speak. Go to the pub and blow ya £8.00 on a good time with friends.

RL ftw!

Lol U KIDDING>>>?? alcahol tax ftw! Luckily I get pissed on half a pint of stellar... I owned Gordon Blaire kthx

GRIM
08-06-08, 07:23
la la la "sigh", still no fix?

Hell-demon
08-06-08, 12:17
Yes and a lot of people, including myself have not been refunded money :(

Deno
08-06-08, 12:21
I wish we would at least be given an idea when this will be fixed. In fact even just telling us they don't know when, would be better than nothing. Bad news is better than no news imo. Is PayPal working on this or have they still not got off their incompetent, lazy asses.

Necpock
08-06-08, 12:35
I wish we would at least be given an idea when this will be fixed. In fact even just telling us they don't know when, would be better than nothing. Bad news is better than no news imo. Is PayPal working on this or have they still not got off their incompetent, lazy asses.

I have some bad new for you my friend, I impregnated you with a waffle seed, which will grow every time you drink dandilion and burdock patte, so gl for the future!

Hell-demon
08-06-08, 13:08
Da fuck?

Seraphin[69]
08-06-08, 17:52
Reactivation of a cancelled trial account
Our database shows that you try to reactivate a cancelled trial account.
We will bill you for the game and you will get the remain of 21 days of your included free month. (€24.95)

Is that part of the paypal bug ?

Hell-demon
08-06-08, 17:55
No. That has always been there. The bug is reactivating but your account stays deactivated.

It has not been fixed and many poor souls have taken their lives by playing world of warcraft.

GRIM
09-06-08, 00:49
another week gone... la la la... "sigh"

Bozz-Von Mel
09-06-08, 01:49
Ok, pay pal is not working, got it. Is C2P still an option? Better yet, what takes so long to get these problems fixed ? I have been wanting to play since the servers went down last month.

GRIM
09-06-08, 05:27
Ok, pay pal is not working, got it. Is C2P still an option? Better yet, what takes so long to get these problems fixed ? I have been wanting to play since the servers went down last month.

I have been waiting since they went down aswell. I was going to reactivate the day they crashed. Then ofcourse it took an entire week to get that fixed. Then PayPal doesnt work with KK and its been yet another week and still cant play. I am begining to think KK doesnt even care. They seem too focused on another game to even think about there current fan-base. I thought we were the ones that gave KK the money to create this new game? Shouldn't we come first?

Btw, I seen a post stating that Click2Pay and PayByCash still work normally. However I dont want to pay $20 USD a month for NC... Even with PayPal it is $15.92 per month which is more than even WoW.

GRIM
09-06-08, 19:38
another day gone by and still no news...

Necpock
09-06-08, 20:53
Nope, its quite rediculous

Deno
09-06-08, 22:03
I know for a fact that the GMs read this thread. Could they at least give us some news? Honestly, I'd be glad if they even said to us 'sorry PayPal have just confirmed that the money you all spent trying to activate your accounts was accidently routed to Lagos, Nigeria and they apologise for this error, and it will be fixed any time between 1 hour and 6 weeks.' Now I call that bad news, but I still believe that bad news is better than no news.

Chosen One
09-06-08, 22:21
a load of crap!

COME ON GM's!

Necpock
09-06-08, 22:46
Well I wont be impressed if I can't play this weekend.

Chosen One
09-06-08, 22:50
Well I wont be impressed if I can't play this weekend.

agreed +1

GRIM
10-06-08, 05:19
dun dun dun... yet another day of no NC...

Jodo
10-06-08, 05:50
I got my PayPal refund yesterday and I didn't get screwed over on the exchange rate either which I was kinda expecting. I requested the refund the same day Odin instructed (on the 4th) and everything seemed to go well. I expected it to take a few days because PayPal are essentially a bank and like to hold on to other people’s money to squeeze some interest out of it

The only issue with it is I'll get charged 25p for transferring it back in to my account because the total amount is less than £50 (which will also mean a few more days before it hits my bank). Am not really fussed about 25p, but still...

Nidhogg
10-06-08, 10:39
We're still waiting for PayPal's support people at this time I'm afraid. On the one hand there's an acceptance from them that there's a problem (yeah, we'd figured that bit out) but there doesn't seem to be any urgency to resolve the situation.

You can be sure that we are harassing them on a continual basis and as soon as there is anything to report you'll be the first to know. So, no change since the last update, but at least you're in the loop.

N

Hell-demon
10-06-08, 11:54
Thankyou, Nid.

GRIM
10-06-08, 12:28
We're still waiting for PayPal's support people at this time I'm afraid. On the one hand there's an acceptance from them that there's a problem (yeah, we'd figured that bit out) but there doesn't seem to be any urgency to resolve the situation.

You can be sure that we are harassing them on a continual basis and as soon as there is anything to report you'll be the first to know. So, no change since the last update, but at least you're in the loop.

N

Thanks for atleast a responce to the matter.

Brammers
10-06-08, 12:30
I don't know if this has been asked, but what about existing payment agreements, are they effected?

The reason I ask is I had a email from Paypal saying "This email confirms that you sent 24,99 EUR to Reakktor Media GmbH as a subscription payment...." and the details on account login page says "PayPal Subscription Status: running"

Is the status on the account login page correct and uptodate?

Deno
10-06-08, 14:12
Yeh thanks Nid, appreciate the update. Thats the problem with huge businesses like PayPal, it takes ages for a problem to get noticed, ages for someone to realise somthing needs to be done, and then ages to actually fix it. Hopefully it will be fixed within the week.

Nidhogg
10-06-08, 14:37
I don't know if this has been asked, but what about existing payment agreements, are they effected?I'll ping Odin to see if he knows the answer. He's currently strangling some PayPal support staff member so I'll let him know when he takes a breather.

N

Matanius
10-06-08, 14:38
He's currently strangling some PayPal support staff member so I'll let him know when he takes a breather.

N Pics please :p

Hell-demon
10-06-08, 14:55
Here's an artist's interpretation

http://www.getangry.com/art/gallery1/images_g1/strangle.jpg

SnowCrash
10-06-08, 15:32
It rather looks like this...

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery/images/HomerStranglesBart1.gif

Hell-demon
10-06-08, 15:51
I see you typed "strangle" into Google images too :rolleyes:

SnowCrash
10-06-08, 16:08
I see you typed "strangle" into Google images too :rolleyes:

Nope. I've always have that link handy in case some strange guy is posting strange pictures in our forums. Though, I haven't used it that often yet.

Necpock
10-06-08, 18:53
Ive never had a problem with click2pay, couldn't you "transfer" accounts back to them? I dont understand why there can't be 2 available options to pay for the game since a select few use it still anyway.

Nidhogg
10-06-08, 19:49
Bram, can you PM me your game account details (not the password). Also, when the payment was made and when your account was supposed to expire had the payment not been made.

Thanks,

N

Necpock
11-06-08, 21:52
Ive never had a problem with click2pay, couldn't you "transfer" accounts back to them? I dont understand why there can't be 2 available options to pay for the game since a select few use it still anyway.

Bump :angel:

Bozz-Von Mel
11-06-08, 23:07
We will bill you for the game and you will get the remain of 21 days of your included free month. (€24.95)

Anyone else getting this when trying to reactivate an old account? Both my accounts say this. Both accounts have been around since 2002/2003. Is this part of the paypal problem too?

Nidhogg
12-06-08, 00:00
If you have specific questions about your account, including the possibility to switch payment methods, please address them to account@neocron.com.

Thanks,

N

tarasm
12-06-08, 02:11
is the paypal situation fixed?

GRIM
12-06-08, 07:58

thats a joke right?

SnowCrash
12-06-08, 09:09

Not yet, unfortunately. Paypal has admitted that there is a technical problem on their side. Their system is not sending out the payment information properly which causes this mess. Our hands are again tied and we can only wait until they have fixed these issues. :(

Rob01m
12-06-08, 11:46
Alright, I was caught in this issue too.

I tried to reactivate one of my older accounts, and learned about this Paypal issue afterward. :p So I canceled the Paypal subscription, and put in an item dispute so I can get a refund.

Now, my Neocron account is still allowing me the option of resubscribing as all three payment options (C2P, Pay by Cash, and Paypal). It hasn't been locked into Paypal yet (like my other accounts) because Paypal was never used on it, aside from the incomplete reactivation from today.

My question is: Can I safely reactivate through Click2Pay without any issues coming up due to the Paypal issue? Will Reakktor see my item dispute on Paypal and deny the refund because the account in question is actually activated through C2P?

Seraphin[69]
12-06-08, 12:51

Anyone else getting this when trying to reactivate an old account? Both my accounts say this. Both accounts have been around since 2002/2003. Is this part of the paypal problem too?

Got the same problem

Bozz-Von Mel
12-06-08, 13:41
']Got the same problem

Are our accounts reverting to trial status again a pay pal problem too? Payment methods have been the single worst problem with Neocron. It is simply too difficult to give KK money. Game bugs I understand, but these payment issues must have cut potential revenues from Neocron by a substantial amount over the years. I am not trying to knock the admin fellas in any way, you guys have done great over the years considering the circumstances and the design of the system thats in place. Is a game time code system or payment system within KK just too expensive to implement vs a third party (pay pal) ?

Riddle
12-06-08, 14:30

I believe this issue is seperate? I have seen this message both times i reactivated an account from NC1! i just went ahead and never got billed for the game, just my monthly usage as normal.

Maybe the messaging is wrong? as i was certainly not charged as it said i would be. This point was raised in another thread also, someone else like me went ahead and no charge for game.

Odin
12-06-08, 17:03
Maybe the messaging is wrong?

It is.

If you have an existing billing agreement with PayPal before their issue your fine as PayPal isn't transmitting anyways. When they do sort this issue out it should sort that issue out retroactively.

It's just the new and re-activations that are encountering the major problem.

We haven't heard back from PayPal still.

Deno
12-06-08, 18:26
lol are paypal even actively working to fix this? I mean.. i'm not an expert on whatever the hell PayPal actually do, but I cant imagine it taking a long time to fix. If I were yous, I would just send a few stormbots down their way and shoot the fking place up and hold the CEO at gunpoint and force him to fix the damn problem himself. You can never rely on the support staff actually taking some initiative and going and fixing it. It takes ages for these damn problems to trickle through the system, and the PayPal system is undoubtedly huge cause its such a huge business. Blender is just about keeping me sane, but some idiot released a patch for Gmod which has broken it for everyone.. so im just waiting for NC now. Thanks for update btw Odin, appreciate being kept in the loop, even though these updates are getting more and more predictable as the days pass.

Necpock
12-06-08, 18:41
lol are paypal even actively working to fix this? I mean.. i'm not an expert on whatever the hell PayPal actually do, but I cant imagine it taking a long time to fix.

Agreed, I've just added paypoop to my KOS list. I suggest everyone do the same... stupid money ninjas

Eldak
12-06-08, 19:43
It is.

If you have an existing billing agreement with PayPal before their issue your fine as PayPal isn't transmitting anyways. When they do sort this issue out it should sort that issue out retroactively.

It's just the new and re-activations that are encountering the major problem.

We haven't heard back from PayPal still.
Come on, stop feeding everyone lies.

You say that Paypal is having an issue on their end, yet it hasn't been fixed yet. I don't care how big of problems I've had with the Paypal API, they've been right their to help out.

Sounds like you guys simply need to relook over your API/IPN Code and make sure nothing is corrupt, or possibly not connecting to a database somewhere on the backend.

Which would also make since with people seeing the wrong payment messages.

GRIM
12-06-08, 20:23

You say that Paypal is having an issue on their end, yet it hasn't been fixed yet. I don't care how big of problems I've had with the Paypal API, they've been right their to help out.

Exactly what I've said. Then they say that PayPal admited the problem, lol... I have never known PayPal to take as long as KK to fix anything... :eek:

Nidhogg
12-06-08, 22:34
The situation is as explained. I'll let you have that one but be warned that I don't take too kindly to such accusations.

N

Odin
12-06-08, 23:21
Exactly what I've said. Then they say that PayPal admited the problem, lol... I have never known PayPal to take as long as KK to fix anything... :eek:

Funny. It took them 3 weeks to fix the fact they lost EVERYONE'S billing agreements last month. No one could cancel their trials/accounts then because the billing agreements completely disappeared in their own PayPal accounts.

But yah somehow that would be our fault to right :rolleyes:

Heck there's an entire website devoted to issues with PayPal.

Eldak
12-06-08, 23:54
Funny. It took them 3 weeks to fix the fact they lost EVERYONE'S billing agreements last month. No one could cancel their trials/accounts then because the billing agreements completely disappeared in their own PayPal accounts.

I bet you $5k I can get your entire PayPal operations working again without even needing to even contact Paypal.

The fact that Paypal "lost" billing agreements, well, quite frankly I just don't believe that. I'm more likely to believe that during the server outage some data was lost/corrupted. And, to back the story of saying that no account data/game data was lost or damage, considering it took what 3-4 days at that stage to get everything back up again? I find that very hard to believe, especially since it was RIGHT after the servers were back up that everyone started having these payment issues. So, you tell me, what are we supossed to think?

I'm TRYING to give you guys money, so don't use the fact that I'm not a "paying customer" that I have no right to complain. We pay for a service, and it would be much appriciated not getting pushed around and actually recieve some valid problems and solutions in a resonable time frame.

The situation is as explained. I'll let you have that one but be warned that I don't take too kindly to such accusations.
I wans't trying to single out yourself, but merely a comment to the actual company.

Odin
13-06-08, 00:32
The fact that Paypal "lost" billing agreements, well, quite frankly I just don't believe that. I'm more likely to believe that during the server outage some data was lost/corrupted. And, to back the story of saying that no account data/game data was lost or damage, considering it took what 3-4 days at that stage to get everything back up again? I find that very hard to believe, especially since it was RIGHT after the servers were back up that everyone started having these payment issues.

Except for the fact it was the 3 weeks BEFORE the login server went down that issue happened. PayPal then resolved it and a few days later was when the login server issues happened. Why don't you ask those that had trouble canceling why they could not find a billing agreement at all within PayPal. Seriously just because you have never had issues with PayPal doesn't mean that loads of others haven't (and well documented cases). The simple fact is we are losing revenue because of it and PayPal has acknowledged the issue to us. Seriously all conspiracy theorists can exit stage left.

Eldak
13-06-08, 00:39
Except for the fact it was the 3 weeks BEFORE the login server went down that issue happened. PayPal then resolved it and a few days later was when the login server issues happened. Why don't you ask those that had trouble canceling why they could not find a billing agreement at all within PayPal. Seriously just because you have never had issues with PayPal doesn't mean that loads of others haven't (and well documented cases). The simple fact is we are losing revenue because of it and PayPal has acknowledged the issue to us. Seriously all conspiracy theorists can exit stage left.
Would you mind pointing out some of those posts? I've tried searching and looked through pages of old threads, and couldn't find anything about Paypal problems from the time the servers went down to 3 weeks prior, only after the servers came back up, and quite a while before they went down.

I'm not trying to start any arguments or anything like that, sorry if it seems like I am. We're just all about on edge about this entire Paypal ordeal given the circumstances in which it occurred.

Rob01m
13-06-08, 00:50
Will reactivating my account through Click2Pay have any negative impact on the Paypal dispute I have open for the same account?

GRIM
13-06-08, 07:57

Ok, good now you know for a fact that its PayPal... As YES it was stated many many times now ... Lets stop. Do what I do when something needs to be done with companies. Call them, get them to work on it... After you get off the phone with them once, call right back and see if they fixed it yet. If not, get on there asses yet again. Then repeat this until they fix this issue. Make sure every 2nd sentance that comes out of your mouth is "Your issues are causing us to lose thousands of dollars, do you personally want to lose thousands of dollars a day? No, you dont... now fix our problem" lol :p Hell have 5 people do it at once, for hours ... dont you all have blue tooth devices for your phones? You can do this while you hand out the compenstations LOL ;)

GRIM
13-06-08, 08:00

N

Everyone is mad... can you really blame us? We want to send money to insure you have a pay-check for next week. :D

Nidhogg
13-06-08, 10:41
You know that saying about people in glass houses? Replace glass houses with "string of no less than 6 banned forum and game accounts" and you get closer to the mark. Even had PayPal been working we wouldn't accept any new accounts from someone with his record for exploiting.

Normally we don't discuss bans but if he suddenly disappeared you might be tempted to think it was because he was complaining about PayPal. Not the case, or I wouldn't have put up with the lying accusation in the first place (long timers know I don't take well to being called a liar!).

N

Hell-demon
13-06-08, 12:41
(long timers know I don't take well to being called a liar!).

N

Liar.

But in all seriousness folks stop blaming the mods. Paypal is a pile of wank and these guys shouldn't be blamed or harrassed because of it. They gave you the updates you want, gave sympathy and most of all gave you their time.

We are all in the same situation. Play something els until NC can be played. I know its the gaming dry season but play S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Half-life 2, the sims, anything!

james_finn
13-06-08, 13:41
Liar.

But in all seriousness folks stop blaming the mods. Paypal is a pile of wank and these guys shouldn't be blamed or harrassed because of it. They gave you the updates you want, gave sympathy and most of all gave you their time.

We are all in the same situation. Play something els until NC can be played. I know its the gaming dry season but play S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Half-life 2, the sims, anything!

<shameless plug>
Or just get your NC fix by adding the the neocron wiki here (http://wiki.techhaven.org) theres a lot that can be done from peoples knowledge as opposed to being in game!

</shamless plug>

/Delphi

Hell-demon
13-06-08, 17:36
Previously stated by the mods was the notion that there are websites devouted to discrediting Paypal.

Here is one (www.paypalsucks.com)

Simply type paypal sucks into google. Quite bad.

Bozz-Von Mel
13-06-08, 21:28
Paypal sucks, worldpay sucks, click to pay sucks. FFS why is there not a method to pay KK directly or use GTCs like EVERYONE else does? Seriously, since starting NC in 2002, never figured this out.

DestroyerDude
13-06-08, 23:11
i am just confused as to why this is taking so long

i have been waiting to rejoin this game since may 21 when my school year ended and my summer is ticking away, along with my patience.

i am getting very irritated with NC and KK and paypal and C2P and everything because they all have had messups RIGHT WHEN I TRIED TO JOIN

so yea, if anyone could give me the "Bitch at PayPal hotline" number in a private message or reply it would be to many thanks

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Deno
13-06-08, 23:24
I've just got past being pissed off. After reading that website it doesn't fucking surprise me. PayPal are a bunch of fucking cowboys. They probably won't do shit to fix this. They are the sorta company that only actually resolve problems if you threaten them with court. Everyone just get on the phone to them and harass them until they do somthing about it. Its the only viable way to deal with this shitty excuse for a bank. Oh wait, technically they aren't even a bank. Suits them fine, cause then they don't have to actually obey international banking laws. If they were obeying international banking laws, I'm sure this ridiculous problem wouldn't be happening. I have sympathy for KK who have to use them. Imagine running a business where people wanted to GIVE you money, but COULDN'T cause your bank was basically shit.

DestroyerDude
13-06-08, 23:33
yea ive never looked at it that way but still this is too out of control, i guess

once i get that number i will MAKE them fix it

so does anyone have the number?

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

GRIM
13-06-08, 23:45
Imagine running a business where people wanted to GIVE you money, but COULDN'T cause your bank was basically shit.

No one has to imagine this... Its called Reakktor Media. :wtf:

GRIM
13-06-08, 23:46
so does anyone have the number?

Is it really that hard to goto PayPal.com and get it?

DestroyerDude
13-06-08, 23:52
i suppose not but do you have to be smart about it?

DestroyerDude
14-06-08, 00:27
ok i have the "Bitch at PayPal" number ;)

it is 1-402-935-2050 for U.S. phones

they are open
Hours of service:
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Deno
14-06-08, 00:29
Actually its nearly impossible to get hold of PayPals customer support number. There are 8 different people, each with a large share in PayPal, who each know one single digit of the number. The number is also changed alternated every week between three possible numbers. It is said the FBI have been trying to get their hands on the elusive number since 2000, but to no avail. Also, PayPal doesn't have any offices. Its a purely internet based company, and some even say the CEO is an artificial intelligence. They also aren't technically a bank, so good luck trying to sue them.

DestroyerDude
14-06-08, 00:33
oh ballz.............

geeze Deno your like some info god or something :lol:

im going to try anyway and report of my succes (or failure)

GRIM
15-06-08, 21:03
i suppose not but do you have to be smart about it?

Im sorry for not being stupid. Dipy'der... ;)

GRIM
15-06-08, 21:03
Actually its nearly impossible to get hold of PayPals customer support number. There are 8 different people, each with a large share in PayPal, who each know one single digit of the number. The number is also changed alternated every week between three possible numbers. It is said the FBI have been trying to get their hands on the elusive number since 2000, but to no avail. Also, PayPal doesn't have any offices. Its a purely internet based company, and some even say the CEO is an artificial intelligence. They also aren't technically a bank, so good luck trying to sue them.

Lawl. Thanks, that made me laugh.

Flub900
15-06-08, 22:05
im a little lost...

if i were to reactivate using paypal right now, it wouldnt go through? or my payment would go through but KK wouldnt receive confirmation and reactivate my account?

GRIM
16-06-08, 01:07
my payment would go through but KK wouldnt receive confirmation and reactivate my account?

This is correct. Your account would stay inactive. You would then have to file as an item not received and wait for them to refund your money. Just wait until this issue is resolved.

Hell-demon
16-06-08, 16:34
It's fixed!

Paypal is back and fucking people over.

Now we can all go back to NC

SEE! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=2131431#post2131431)

zombie23
16-06-08, 18:45
I got stuck into this mess, and then made a claim on the 12th june, i havent heard anything from paypal.

so today i sent off all my infomation to account@neocron.com for a refund
now do i

A : close that claim and wait for a refund from KK
B : keep that claim open untill i get a refun

i also want to play now, so i was thinking if i pay NOW, it will work? and i can just wait for my refund to come threw?
or will that just mess up

Thanks

Rob01m
16-06-08, 19:28
Were you trying to create a new account or reactivating?

If you were reactivating, after you send Reakktor an e-mail with the information, they will complete the transaction by activating the account in question, thus a refund isn't necessary. Wait until the account is activated before closing your dispute.

If you were creating a new account, then you'll need to cancel the previous PayPal subscription and after sending that e-mail to Reakktor, your money will be refunded. Once your money is refunded, close the dispute. After that, you can try again by making the account again.

I think that's how it's supposed to be, anyways.

zombie23
16-06-08, 19:35
ok thanks

well i was reactivating, my claim is still open, i closed my subscription when i opend the claim by the way, will they all open it again? so i can log in ?

thanks

Rob01m
16-06-08, 19:41
ok thanks

well i was reactivating, my claim is still open, i closed my subscription when i opend the claim by the way, will they all open it again? so i can log in ?

thanks

When you reactivate at PayPal, there are two components: The money you paid was for the current month, and you'll get that when Reakktor reactivates your Neocron account and allows you to log on for a month. The other component is a "subscription", which you canceled on PayPal, and that pertains to rebilling you every month to keep the account going. By canceling that, you told PayPal that you only wanted to play for one month (which you already paid for). So basically, Reakktor is going to complete the reactivation process for this month, but then it's up to you to start the PayPal subscription again, so that you can be automatically billed each month you keep the account open.

EDIT: Assuming you paid for one month, that is. If you chose 3 or 6 months, you'll get that time instead. It's up to you to re-start the PayPal subscription after Reakktor reactivates your paid-for account time.

GRIM
17-06-08, 04:38
It's fixed!

Paypal is back and fucking people over.

Now we can all go back to NC

SEE! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=2131431#post2131431)

Can anyone else confirm that this works now, before I have to go through the refund thing again... Tankz.

GRIM
17-06-08, 08:40
Can anyone else confirm that this works now, before I have to go through the refund thing again... Tankz.

Nevermind, I decided to test it myself, lol. It does work now. YaY! :D

Odin
17-06-08, 18:30
Paypal sucks, worldpay sucks, click to pay sucks. FFS why is there not a method to pay KK directly or use GTCs like EVERYONE else does? Seriously, since starting NC in 2002, never figured this out.

Just as an FYI Worldpay did not suck. Out of the half dozen + billing companies I've worked with I've enjoyed Worldpay by far. They just didn't go German banking at the time. Myself personally I'd love to go back to working with them. Things were much smoother and were a dream to deal with on a basic support level.

Kanedax
18-06-08, 07:18
I dunno PayPal in general is not bad, I've been using them for a variety of things for the past 5 years or so. Click 2 Pay is bollocks though.

Flub900
18-06-08, 08:28
[ Edited ]

GRIM
18-06-08, 18:45
if only this game was free, none of this would have happened.

Wake up, not going to happen.

Bozz-Von Mel
18-06-08, 19:07
Just as an FYI Worldpay did not suck. Out of the half dozen + billing companies I've worked with I've enjoyed Worldpay by far. They just didn't go German banking at the time. Myself personally I'd love to go back to working with them. Things were much smoother and were a dream to deal with on a basic support level.

I am sure service was good, but if I remember right my bank would not send them money because of an association with off shore gambling. Some other games seem to have payment systems working through the actual game company. Why is that so hard to do with neocron?

Odin
18-06-08, 19:18
I am sure service was good, but if I remember right my bank would not send them money because of an association with off shore gambling.

You don't remember right. That's Click2Pay. Anyways issue is resolved. There is a thread in the announcements forums for any further posts on the issue.