PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for server downtime

Chenoa
31-05-08, 16:25
From Monday June 2nd 2008 until Sunday June 8th 2008 you will have the possibility to get compensation from a GM (see list below) at Plaza 1. You must have an active account at the time the server went down (May 21st 2008).
You can choose ONE of the following:

- a faction change of your choice (only official factions)
- set bad soullight up to +25
- set one bad faction sympathy up to +25 (again, only official sympathies as above)
- an item of choice (see list below)

Everyone only has ONE option out of this list. This is one per character which has been made before may 21st 2008.
If you deleted your character, that was your responsibility and no compensation will be given for that character. All accounts and/or characters created after this date will not be compensated.

The following KKs and GMs will be at Plaza 1 within this week (mostly at afternoon) to hand out the compensation:
- KK Silentium
- KK Hoder (Terra)
- KK Chenoa
- GM Paralax (Terra)
- GM BlackIvory
- GM Radaway (monday - wednesday)
- GM Tharos

The following items are available to choose from:
- any official item normally available ingame
- any epic item or mission run item
- any rare item
- WOC1 or 3 PAs
- trophies or carcasses
- cups (yes, even the golden one :p)
- WOC disc (only 1!)

There will be NO babesuit, zergerus belt, money, no faction rewards, no XP / WoC XP and so on (any questions, please ask me via PM).

If there is a throng of people it would be good to form a line so that the compensation can be given to the right persons. Please be patient and do not "bombard" the GM with directs ;)

Furthermore there is a little run in work - as requested - and there will be some spawn events now and then - even with high level mobs and their items ;)

Last but not least: FREE POKING IN PLAZA 1 ... when a GM is at Plaza1 ;)

I also want to state that it is not necessary to write an ingame ticket about this. It won't help us or you. GMs can't wait hours for someone to show up and even then miss him. The GMs will show up on the servers on the Plaza1 even at the rush hours.

For further questions feel free to send me a PM

Yours
Chenoa

landofcake
31-05-08, 16:35
I'm impressed.

What condition/slots will weapons/rares have?

Chenoa
31-05-08, 16:41
Nearly artifact (around 115%) - max 5 slots!

Have fun ;)

landofcake
31-05-08, 16:41
Nearly artifact (around 115%) - max 5 slots!

Have fun ;)

"max" ?

How about "min" :D

Selendor
31-05-08, 16:44
Nice offer, now comes the pain of deciding what to actually choose on each of my 4 characters - I would guess others have up to 16 things to choose ;)

silent000
31-05-08, 16:55
Very nice lads! :cool:

One question tho, one of the things you offer is the SL. What if it is that bad that we cant come to plaza1 to accept it?

Chenoa
31-05-08, 17:06
Very nice lads! :cool:

One question tho, one of the things you offer is the SL. What if it is that bad that we cant come to plaza1 to accept it?

When you or your mates will notice a GM/KK at Plaza 1, the mate can let the GM know to contact you for this.

NAPPER
31-05-08, 17:13
What if i didnt want any of the items above but instead wanted to know if they was going to be anything else done to Neocron BEFOR BP is out?

I sense that there will be some exciting news within the next weeks. Unfortunately the vision is quite obscur so I can't give any further details.

Its now been 5 weeks if now more and all thats happened is the servers have gone down and come back up no other news on anything what so ever. So for my item i want to know something thats going to happen with neocron that has to do with a patch or something along those lines PLEASE!

Nick

CMaster
31-05-08, 17:36
no faction rewards

Bah!

I suppose XP is out of the question too...

Gau
31-05-08, 17:38
One question

how do yu know who is eligble for this and who is not
jus a though but the ppl that reup for NC after all this
should nt be aelligable but what is to stop em getttin the
gift

Bozz-Von Mel
31-05-08, 17:53
One question

gift

It is easy to tell what accounts were active and which ones were not. I was actually trying to reactivate the day the servers went down. :( Now I have to wait for pay pal :( (again)

MadMeleeFreak
31-05-08, 17:54
One question

gift

I guess they can see date of creation for chars aswell as date of acc activatition when pointing at your char using their nice GM Toolbox.

Chenoa
31-05-08, 17:54
One question

gift

This you can't check - what could we do with all the people who wanted to reup for NC during or exactly at the serverdowntime, or the people who activated that day, when the servers went down?

So we decided, every char created before the serverdowntime, that's the best way! So new trials aren't allowed of course.

Bah!

I suppose XP is out of the question too...

Of course yes = out of question (added in the list)

Bozz-Von Mel
31-05-08, 17:59
This you can't check - what could we do with all the people who wanted to reup for NC during or exactly at the serverdowntime, or the people who activated that day, when the servers went down?

Honestly, just a coincidence, but I am not asking for nor expecting compensation. I am just glad the game is still here to come back to.

VegaH
31-05-08, 18:10
Why to not start the compensation process during the weekend while we are many peopple to be online?

RAB
31-05-08, 18:17
I presume you can 'tell' who is and who isn't entitled to these compensations in game ???

That being the case, can I make a 'fair' suggestion.

Can you not do this via email or after the date for people who may be off line this week, or for whatever reason miss the GM's ?

Apart from that good package I think. Doing it on a character basis is nice. @Faid - that's 12 for you aint it ? :D
"12 WOC3 PA's please sir" lol

Lots of events please and it would really be nice if this continued...

Thanks

silent000
31-05-08, 18:22
See I am not interested in items that everyone is gunna ask for, Ima have to rele think about what to ask for that will be of some sort of sentimental value.

Maybe a weapon changed to a specific name? :cool:

nellus
31-05-08, 18:32
Can you not do this via email or after the date for people who may be off line this week, or for whatever reason miss the GM's ?

Think this answers you question rab.

If you are unable to be there at this time (vacation, ill, isp problems, ...) please write an email to one of the mentioned above KKs with account name, server, character name, your choice from the list and a date within a month.

Hmm now to choose what i want, a milky ren maybe

Hell-demon
31-05-08, 18:52
Wont all this severly fuck the economy?

Riddle
31-05-08, 18:55
Gutted about the "No faction reward" bit !

How long have i slaved for Biotech!, how many assassination attempts from Tangent have i survived, selling weapons aswell as implants doesn't make me a popular guy!

When will Biotech reward their loyal runner!!

*/shrugs shoulders

p.s. and i fancied an all arti CST tool !!

Chenoa
31-05-08, 18:59
Gutted about the "No faction reward" bit !

How long have i slaved for Biotech!, how many assassination attempts from Tangent have i survived, selling weapons aswell as implants doesn't make me a popular guy!

When will Biotech reward their loyal runner!!

*/shrugs shoulders

p.s. and i fancied an all arti CST tool !!

Faction Rewards RP Only ! = Compensation event! Sorry.

See I am not interested in items that everyone is gunna ask for, Ima have to rele think about what to ask for that will be of some sort of sentimental value.

Not possible = no

Okran
31-05-08, 19:25
Big thanks, this is really going to help my character a lot.

This is the first time I have ever wanted a weekend to end asap :p

Roll on Monday.

silent000
31-05-08, 19:26
Not possible = no

You make orphans cry! Back to the drawing board...

Hoder
31-05-08, 19:34
"max" ?

How about "min" :DMinimum it is. 5 slots guaranteed. You may mod away to your hearts' content.

Why to not start the compensation process during the weekend while we are many peopple to be online?We will be giving stuff out next weekend. Not only this but anyone who misses this week's "live" giveaway can write any of us a mail and we'll arrange to meet you whenever.

Wont all this severly fuck the economy?Not one favour per character on one occasion, no. We hope never to have to do this on a regular basis ;)

landofcake
31-05-08, 19:43
Minimum it is. 5 slots guaranteed. You may mod away to your hearts' content.

We will be giving stuff out next weekend. Not only this but anyone who misses this week's "live" giveaway can write any of us a mail and we'll arrange to meet you whenever.

Not one favour per character on one occasion, no. We hope never to have to do this on a regular basis ;)

Thanks.

RAB
31-05-08, 19:57
We hope never to have to do this on a regular basis ;)

'You' hope!!!

lol

Faid
31-05-08, 20:09
@Faid - that's 12 for you aint it ? :D
"12 WOC3 PA's please sir" lol

16 chars actually :angel:

landofcake
31-05-08, 20:25
Bearing in mind that you're going to give away rare built weapons at 115% stats with 5 slots ...

What about the stats/slots on Ionic weapons?

StevenJ
31-05-08, 20:34
16 chars actually :angel:Dammit, I had 12 on the 21st... 16 now. How will I cope? :D

/Goes to poke Five Slot, see if he still has his accs open, and drag him back :p

Hoder
31-05-08, 22:01
Bearing in mind that you're going to give away rare built weapons at 115% stats with 5 slots ...

What about the stats/slots on Ionic weapons?Same.

Every weapon that would normally be constructed or dropped ingame will be spawned by us with 5 slots and an average of 115% across all stats. Please be aware, though, that although we can "weight" the parameters, the server does generate an element of randomness in calculating the actual quality of each stat. Therefore, please don't sue us if it turns out with, say, 111% damage and 119% range. The 5 free slots should enable you to customise many of those figures to your taste.

Epic items and mission run items that are normally given at 120% across the board will be spawned as fully artifact so you won't know the difference. We will be double checking our list of items this week to make sure that no-one is short changed.

16 chars actually :angel:That reminds me.. PLEASE only request ONE item per char as we have to run checks and log stuff. To keep the queue moving reasonably consistenty, don't ask for this for your tank and that for your ppu etc. Log each character individually so we can check identities. If the queue is long, come back another time. You will all be seen.

Biglines
31-05-08, 22:24

how bout gm dogtags? :P

VegaH
31-05-08, 22:56
Hoder, can't you guys just spawn every items that you will give with 120% stats so people dont get mad by the random stats aspect that could make someone getting something better than another person? After all, we all lost the same time with offline server so i guess having all same stats items should be fair to all?

Hoder
31-05-08, 23:20
Hoder, can't you guys just spawn every items that you will give with 120% stats so people dont get mad by the random stats aspect that could make someone getting something better than another person? After all, we all lost the same time with offline server so i guess having all same stats items should be fair to all?
The giving of all these items has already been brought into question regarding balance of the economy etc. Although this is a one off event and unlikely to cause long term damage to the economy, you're all going to get something extra for free. With the exception of slots, we don't want to flood the server with stuff that's going to be obviously better than what already exists. The example I gave was only an example. The stats you get might be better than you fear. With all the slots available, I don't think that anyone is going to have less than 120% for long. I mean, if every stat is 120%, what on earth will you do with the remaining slots?

The quality and slottage has already been agreed amongst a lot of staff and volunteers and we're not going to go back on our word now. Remember also that these stats only apply to weapons and spells. Everything else offered, such as armour, implants, gloves, mods and woc discs don't have the variable attributes so will be created at 120%/120% by default.

You don't have to choose a weapon either. We are also offering faction / soullight / sympathy amnesties which will be the same for all.

Neallys
31-05-08, 23:28
[ edited ]

General Crazy
03-06-08, 09:17
I didn't really see at this point how anything can really compensate me for the lost of the clan mates I regularly played with for the last month that are refusing to return after the forum account of a fellow clan mate TeaBag got suspended by Nidhogg.

Every other time I reactivated my NC2 account in the past I left because none of my friends were playing, which is happening again now because of this shit.

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 11:10
I know there is a problem with PayPal atm but I re-activated my account through them last night (2nd June 08). I just wanted to confirm that if it's not sorted by the end of the week that I can email a GM to arrange to meet.

Selendor
03-06-08, 11:21
I know there is a problem with PayPal atm but I re-activated my account through them last night (2nd June 08). I just wanted to confirm that if it's not sorted by the end of the week that I can email a GM to arrange to meet.

As I understand it, that should be fine (the announcement says you can email them if you don't make it online this week). However, since your account wasn't active during the downtime, do you think you deserve compensation? :angel:

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 11:43

So we decided, every char created before the serverdowntime, that's the best way! So new trials aren't allowed of course.

Of course yes = out of question (added in the list)

To redirect you to what Chenoa said earlier about what if I was trying to reactivate at the server downtime?

Selendor
03-06-08, 12:14
Yes, I thought about that, merely asking the question ;) In fact, from KKs point of view, even if someone is re-activating after the downtime, thats a returning customer for them, so both sides gain :)

silent000
03-06-08, 12:15
how bout gm dogtags? :P

Got one, I still ent thought of nothing yet :( ...

Matanius
03-06-08, 12:19
I thought the GM's were gonna be on pretty much all day! lol Seem to keep missing them :(

Zheo
03-06-08, 13:32
I must say I was a little upset that I waited eight and a half hours yesterday after Hoder had to log off for another GM to appear and none turned up, I wouldn't have minded if I was told instead of waiting all day and no one appearing, I just don't like waiting around for over eight hours expecting a GM to appear when they are too busy, specially with the twat that was pushing everyone around while they tried to wait in line, no names unless a GM asks for one to ban the mofo! lmfao...yeah

RAB
03-06-08, 14:27
Just a quick thanks to hoder and paralax who had been on for 5+ hours when i got my compensation yesterday. Good job lads.
Apprecaite it.

Faid
03-06-08, 16:35
Any GM's planning on being on for this compensation after 8 pm est? Thats 1am GMT I believe. Unfortunately these are the only times some of us will be able to log on.

Ishmael/Mystic
03-06-08, 17:16
there should be set times for each GM tbh... sitting around waiting in p1 is boring and most of us don't have time to do it...

Neallys
03-06-08, 17:31
there should be set times for each GM tbh... sitting around waiting in p1 is boring and most of us don't have time to do it...

The only GM I have seen so far is Hoder xD

danmalone
03-06-08, 17:40

Ill second that!

Also, you can change char factions as part of this compo, how about char names? :p

flib
03-06-08, 18:23
You must have an active account at the time the server went down (May 21st 2008).What if my account would have been active if the Paypal issues hadn't prevented it?

Deno
03-06-08, 18:34
Yeh, I'm in the same quandry, for some reason paypal didnt automatically deposit my 3 monthly payment when it was due a few days before server went down. I tried renewing it, but for whatever reason PayPal didn't play ball. I just hope the GMs are understanding of this problem which many people seemed to have, and dont simply refuse compensation to players who 'technically' didnt have their accounts active, but in good faith, were trying to pay down their monthly fees. I'm just praying that PayPal get their act together so we can all play the game we love lol.
Anyway, I hope to be back in game as soon as possible, and I hope to claim my compensation I deserve for the bloody mess PayPal has caused, Drakor could certainly do with that soullight fix they've offered ;)

Nidhogg
03-06-08, 18:36
What if my account would have been active if the Paypal issues hadn't prevented it?
The PayPal issue didn't start until after the server outage and the compensation only applies to accounts active prior to the server outage.

@Deno - did you create a support ticket when your account failed to automatically renew? If so we can chase that up.

N

Deno
03-06-08, 19:11
Yeh, my last payment was the 11th of February

Date of payment: 11. Feb 2008
Amount: 24,99 EUR (PayPal receipt)

Basically what happened was PayPal didnt automatically deposit the money for the next 3 months, I'm not sure why, but this is the first time its happened. The fee for the 3 months was meant to be payed a few days before the servers went down, but I didn't discover that the fee had not been payed until after the PayPal issue began. I can supply you with all my payment histories to back this up. I didn't create a support ticket as I had heard that PayPal was the problem, not Reakktor, so I didn't want to bother yous with somthing that was out of your hands. I just hope that PayPal will get sorted soon so I can re-sub my account. Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated. If you require more information on payment history I can supply you it in email.

Nidhogg
03-06-08, 19:45
Please drop a line to account@neocron.com with the details if you've not already done so.

Thanks,

N

Deno
03-06-08, 20:09
I have sent an email to support with details of all my recent payments through PayPal, to Reakktor. Further help will be appreciated, thanks.

Ishmael/Mystic
03-06-08, 21:27
The lines abit long i was about 12th in line. Things r going slowly, then ppl start to run through the line, ok they wana be cocks fair enough... wait they arn't getting temp banned.... ok... 5 mins later i spot 3 ppl in front of me who were behind me... they don't get temp banned or told to move... ok 30 mins later im now 18th in line... ok.... still ppl running through the line... ok... just after 8pm and the line has turned to mush, i said fuck it and pushed in front of all those who pushed infront of me, im now 4th in line, YAY. The line disapears, theres just a crowd in front of the gm.... 8:15 or so.. the gm logs off

I'd find the post from the other post about fair compensation but i really don't want too... but first breaking the servers (ok not their fault really), then saying the can't give us free time with no reason (ok i'll just take the items w/e), then having no set times so i have to sit around in p1 waiting for a gm, then having to wittness a joke of a line which im paying to stand around in.... over an hour or so and i didn't even get 1 item....

I know its not kk's fault that ppl r jackasses, but theres always cunts at events, i mean at motu II they temp banned le'd ppl for having heal tools out... that was harse but this is just like the other extreme... come on... fair compensation which every1 can get...

I'd advise just having every1 email with a list of server/character and what item they want and it is just spawned onto their account or failing that use the GM's correcty. Set a time every day for a GM to be on, and have more than 1 GM there, so one gives items the other watches the line...

Nidhogg
03-06-08, 21:29
Just to be clear, the advice to contact account@ is purely related to payment. Those guys can't and won't discuss downtime compensation.

N

Brammers
03-06-08, 21:38
Aye, I saw that chaos in Plaza 1, and one other person who was constantly running up and down the line and moving it.

Can't say I blame the GM for logging of with those bunch of ********* causing chaos.

Riddle
03-06-08, 21:38
This is getting a little beyond a joke tbh.....

Stand in line that seems to get longer and longer!! another 45mins wasted, i mean why stand in line and waste what little game time i get to have with family etc.

Hoder
03-06-08, 21:53
I have to say.. I can't believe the chaos, complaints and hate mails I've witnessed these past 24 hours.

EVERYONE will get their share of the cake as we promised. This doesn't mean that you have to stay up all night and all day and set up your tents in plaza 1 like there is some kind of war on.

We're going to be here ALL week, including Saturday and Sunday. After that, anyone missed can mail the people listed in post 1 of this thread and will get their stuff.

If you saw that the queue at the petrol station or supermarket went around the block, would you join it and sit there for hours on end? We won't run out of WOC PAs. The ion weapons aren't being rationed. Carry on with what you normally do ingame and check Plaza 1 from time to time. If the queue is long, come back another time.

For the USA people on Terra, I have been told that GM_Paralax will be online very early morning (UK time) on Thursday - and hopefully other days too - which means that late Wednesday (PST to EST) you will get your stuff. I will try to be as flexible as possible, but remember that staff/GMs have to sleep too. I will available for much longer on Friday.

Deno
03-06-08, 21:56
I sent an email to support before seeing your reply you posted Nidhogg. It seems they have no involvement in the compensation process, as you stated. The payment details were verified, so it seems I will be eligable for the compensation package, but Im not sure whether I should just mail a GM instead of trying to do it in game, as this sort of case is slightly unique and on a case per case basis. Ill hopefully get my subscriptions via PayPal functioning as soon as they sort their servers out, but until then I cant get ingame, would you recomend I just send an email to one of the contacts in first thread? Any help appreciated, thanks.

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 22:18
Sorry if this is repetitive but I just want to clarify your term of 'active account'. Do you mean

1) an account that had been payed for and could be used to log into the game if the servers were working.

2) an account that had previously been set up and used but at the server downtime was not linked to any mode of monthly payment and had last been used 2 months ago.

Deno
03-06-08, 22:23
No, it was active until (iirc) 4 days before the servers went down, this was simply because PayPal didn't automatically deposit the next 3 month payment to Reakktor. By the time I noticed that my account wasn't logging in, PayPal had gone down. I think you confused my paying by 3 month installations for 1 month installations.

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 22:27
Oop, sorry. talking about my own account. I have an account from before the server downtime but I wasn't playing. Just wanted clarification as to whether I could ask for compensation.

Deno
03-06-08, 22:38
I think I may have found out the problem with my account. I was reading through a few online articles and came across this,

PayPal has been hit by two separate technical problems that are causing transactions to appear more than once on some customers' accounts. Although the money is not actually being removed from accounts this can have the effect of freezing the account if spending limits appear to be breached.

I only use my PayPal account for Neocron, and Im pretty sure I had it set so it wouldnt breach the E24,99 per 3 month. It mentions on this website that the problem they have been experiencing recently (even before server problems) is transactions being shown up twice, in effect this caused the payment to be cancelled as that would have been ~ E50, breaching the spending limit :\ Im not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but Ive heard of a few other people with similar problems, so I suspect its due to this. Anyway, thats my input on the problem.

Quote from

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/21/paypal_payment_problems/

Nidhogg
03-06-08, 22:38
Sorry if this is repetitive but I just want to clarify your term of 'active account'. Do you mean

1) an account that had been payed for and could be used to log into the game if the servers were working.

2) an account that had previously been set up and used but at the server downtime was not linked to any mode of monthly payment and had last been used 2 months ago.
Option 1. The compensation is designed to make up for the loss of game time, so if your account wasn't active you've not lost any game time.

N

AlphaBeta
03-06-08, 22:44
Ok, thanks. No WoC PA for me.

Deno
03-06-08, 23:16
Nidhogg, you any advice for my case? Im still unsure where i stand in regards to the compensation as my situation doesn't really fall into the typical ones that have been described in the original thread.

Hell-demon
03-06-08, 23:24
To be honest I think you can get away with just turning up and asking for compensation. Doubt the GM will give you any hassle, doubt he will have the time to. Just get your stuff and move down the line.

Nidhogg
03-06-08, 23:35
Please email Hoder for a decision. GMs are checking accounts so I wouldn't try and pull the wool over their eyes.

N

Deno
04-06-08, 00:00
Thanks for information, I'll email Hoder as soon as possible and try get my PayPal subscription working quickly.

Zheo
04-06-08, 13:43
Anyone notice how disruptive runners are on Terra? No names but I gave up trying to collect compensation yesterday after one "clan" started running up and down the line pushing everyone out, while about ten other runners pushed in front of me, It wouldn't have matter even if I had waited as the GM wouldn't have been around by the time I got there.

This is a difficult situation as it is and it doesn't help with arseholes like that messing people about, shoving in and knocking people about. I've been trying to get things sorted for 14+ hours, and only managed less then half my characters it is extremely frustrating, I know GM's had to warp people on Mercuary, it's a shame they just don't remove those runners right's to compensation, that's what I'd do,

Ya don't play nice ya don't get jack shite!

her.
04-06-08, 17:57
Yea I got pretty pissed when they started runnin up and down the line....I knew right when that happened the GM was goin to log off soon. Its soo annoyin when assholes think they are kool and try to ruin everyone elses fun :/

flib
04-06-08, 19:41
Option 1. The compensation is designed to make up for the loss of game time, so if your account wasn't active you've not lost any game time.

N
Damn, I would have reactivated for that, since I'll have time to play now that school's ending. =/

EVE it is then!

Chenoa
04-06-08, 22:43
Any GM's planning on being on for this compensation after 8 pm est? Thats 1am GMT I believe. Unfortunately these are the only times some of us will be able to log on.

GM Paralax will try to join you at 3am BST tomorrow morning (if he will wake up :p) - means for you this evening!

Take a look here at the worldclock for your time (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=6&year=2008&hour=3&min=0&sec=0&p1=136)!

Hopefully you will have a lots of coffee and cookies rdy for him :angel:
Thx Para!

Hoder
05-06-08, 01:03
Before you join a long queue, please make up your mind what you want!

Tempers become quickly frayed in the queue when the guy at the front can't decide, or wants to be shown loads of items in trade, before going away to decide later.

zii
05-06-08, 11:21
I would like to say thank-you to Hoder and all other GMs and KK employees who have had to work overtime / unsocialble hours to provide compesation to the players.

Most people dislike working late, and these hours usually interfere with family life. On top of this, the process of giving thousands of items out to players for many hours each evening can only be very tedious and tiresome for the the employees, and the GMs who work for free.

Once more, thank-you for your time and effort, irrespective of the cause.

landofcake
05-06-08, 16:53
I would like to say thank-you to Hoder and all other GMs and KK employees who have had to work overtime / unsocialble hours to provide compesation to the players.

Most people dislike working late, and these hours usually interfere with family life. On top of this, the process of giving thousands of items out to players for many hours each evening can only be very tedious and tiresome for the the employees, and the GMs who work for free.

Once more, thank-you for your time and effort, irrespective of the cause.

I concur ...

Selendor
05-06-08, 16:54
Yes, well done to the GMs, excellent job :)

Matanius
06-06-08, 10:03
Nothing more to add really except thank you guys! Done a brilliant job I think :D

DrRisk
06-06-08, 15:28
golden wocs pa charp charp charp

BaDDaSS
06-06-08, 19:03
Any idea what times you guys'll be around tonight?

Today's the last day I get to come on, before the deadline.

Hoder
06-06-08, 21:12
Any idea what times you guys'll be around tonight?

Today's the last day I get to come on, before the deadline.
I was hoping to be around earlier today, but things have happened IRL and I'm delayed until at least 21.30. There will be some giveaways but don't forget the "deadline" isn't that strict; you can always mail in if you miss us.

I'll be online as soon as I can.

Stormy|Nc2
06-06-08, 23:54
no ones laugh without hoder :D

Faid
07-06-08, 01:23
Hoder, Im gonna mail you m8, and try to set up a time to do this. Everytime I catch a GM, I wait in line for ever then he logs off before I can get even 1 item, let alone him waiting for me to relog 16 times.

Hoder
07-06-08, 12:27
Hoder, Im gonna mail you m8, and try to set up a time to do this. Everytime I catch a GM, I wait in line for ever then he logs off before I can get even 1 item, let alone him waiting for me to relog 16 times.
Fair play. I did look out for you when I was on late during the week, but no joy.

Keep looking out for us this weekend, then mail if you haven't gotten anything after Sunday.

Eldak
07-06-08, 16:25
I still believe that the compensation should be on a per account basis, not a per character basis.

It's not like you can have two characters from one account online at the same time anyways; so why compensate every character?

Faid
07-06-08, 16:52
I still believe that the compensation should be on a per account basis, not a per character basis.

It's not like you can have two characters from one account online at the same time anyways; so why compensate every character?

Well, lets see, it is true that I cannot have 2 characters on the same account at the same time, but I can log one for an hour, then log a different one, then log a different one, and so on. Since the servers were down for eight days, I'm pretty sure I could have played all my characters durring this time.

This isn't about lost play time anyways, if that were the case, KK would have added time to our accounts, its about trying to make the few players left a little bit happy, so they don't all quit.

jonnyboy21
07-06-08, 23:58
When will the events begin? :)

Gau
08-06-08, 13:55
i would liketo second that ..

ihavejus gone out to sweeden to be with my feancie for a bit :P still savin to move an i got my comp at 2am GMT these are rather nonesocible hours to be online givin out comp for us players well i think so..

Hoder and Paralax were both arround doing comp when players knew what they wanted lines ran rather smoothly an fast.

so thanx guys an dun let the haters get you down :D

tarasm
11-06-08, 11:25
Ive been trying to reactivate for the past what ever.. I missed compensation and still cant get in the game. Was wondering if I am still eligible for compensation?

Nidhogg
11-06-08, 11:40
If you didn't have an active account during the downtime then there's nothing to be compensated. For everyone else, just drop Hoder an email and he'll sort something out.

N

flib
11-06-08, 13:31
If you didn't have an active account during the downtime then there's nothing to be compensated. For everyone else, just drop Hoder an email and he'll sort something out.

N
I could argue that Neocron is responsible for me almost not becoming a High School graduate 4 days ago and I deserve compensation for this atrocity. =O
I'm not going to though.

Biglines
11-06-08, 13:33
I could argue that Neocron is responsible for me almost not becoming a High School graduate 4 days ago and I deserve compensation for this atrocity. =O
I'm not going to though.
almost not becoming? so u did become graduate?

Nidhogg
11-06-08, 14:33
Indirectly speaking then I guess congratulations are due! Gratz! :)

N

Nytewolf2k7
11-06-08, 15:11
"Active" as in subscription, or "Active" as in playing or both?
I can't remember If I played or not, It's all a blur... Damn Guiness :lol:

Nidhogg
11-06-08, 15:15
Active as in paying. If you were paying us for a service during that week then you deserve some compensation regardless of whether you found time to actually play.

N

Nytewolf2k7
11-06-08, 15:16
Active as in paying. If you were paying us for a service during that week then you deserve some compensation regardless of whether you found time to actually play.

N

Ah, sweet, thanks for the clarification :)

CHA0S
11-06-08, 15:56
OT but Nidd you gonna come up with this so called......news?

I sense that there will be some exciting news within the next weeks. Unfortunately the vision is quite obscur so I can't give any further details.

And no! I can't tell you the upcoming lottery numbers! :p

Especially now that things are getting back to normal im hoping that u be able to let us in on the news now the smoke has cleared from the servers being burnt out LOL?
:lol:

Nytewolf2k7
11-06-08, 16:46
I'm emailing Hoder as I post ;)

Edit: Email sent :D

Biglines
11-06-08, 20:07
OT but Nidd you gonna come up with this so called......news?

Especially now that things are getting back to normal im hoping that u be able to let us in on the news now the smoke has cleared from the servers being burnt out LOL?
:lol:

it was the server crash of course, he said exciting, not good or fun

it was asked several times, and as usual no response

silent000
12-06-08, 00:06
Snow has recently had a baby girl, called Ted!

Now thats exciting :cool:

flib
12-06-08, 02:24
almost not becoming? so u did become graduate?
Yes, but Neocron directly made it much more difficult and affected the overall outcome. I really only have myself to blame though; it's my fault that I let Neocron distract me from what my responsibilities.

Indirectly speaking then I guess congratulations are due! Gratz!

NThanks you! =D

CHA0S
12-06-08, 16:27
as usual 24hr passed and mention "update, patch" and the thread suddenly goes quiet from anyone to do with KK
Maybe KK needs a new customer service team and/or consultant/manager one which actually comes back with some sort of acknowledgement I mean ppl ask they want answers.

Surprisingly i would say "Due to the server outage and problems with paypal we have put the "exciting news" on hold for a few weeks or at least when paypal has been resolved"
few weeks later if paypal still a problem then just say "Well still cant fully say the news due to paypal being a bitch but it i can say this **fill in here**"

TADA
simple

Nidhogg, Snowcrash can i have your stuff? kthxbye :angel:

Nidhogg
12-06-08, 19:38
This is why we don't like to pre-announce anything. Let's just say that Snow's second-sight is still cloudy...

N

/edit - seriously, it's still not sure what's going to happen so we would be really foolish to provide any details at this point.

Hell-demon
12-06-08, 22:50
I heard NC is being sold to another publisher.

braydagner
13-06-08, 07:13
I heard NC is merging with WOW... wait, what?

CHA0S
13-06-08, 19:58
how about a nice game of chess?

Nidhogg
13-06-08, 20:23
I prefer nukes. I think this thread has had it's day, and that's good. If you still haven't received your compensation then please drop Hoder an email (his email address is at the top of the thread) and a GM will attend to you.

Thanks to everyone for their patience during this incident, and let's not go there again!

Thread closed.

N