PDA

View Full Version : oh rly

LiL T
30-05-08, 23:16
I get an email wishing me a happy birthday thats nice I think.. I check the the forum just curious from the mail. Well you don't even list my fucking name in the birthdays, well yeah fuck you too for the automated mail i get every year, I'd think my forum name would come up in the birthdays todays no? after the friggen money I wasted on this game...

Lock the thread if you want but thats disrespect.

LeFae
30-05-08, 23:47
I get an email wishing me a happy birthday thats nice I think.. I check the the forum just curious from the mail. Well you don't even list my fucking name in the birthdays, well yeah fuck you too for the automated mail i get every year, I'd think my forum name would come up in the birthdays todays no? after the friggen money I wasted on this game...

Lock the thread if you want but thats disrespect.

Hmmm, looking at your topic I had to fight the urge to respond with, "Ya rly".

But I believe you owe a bit of an apology. Check http://forum.neocron.com/calendar.php? ;)

Though I am curious, you pay money for this "friggen game" just so you can have your name come up on a forum? I mean it's fun to pay/play for the little things, but isn't that just a bit too little?

Really I guess community, and the fun of the game is something someone would pay for, or the general enjoyment of the game. But whatever floats your biscuit. And happy birthday ;)

Hoder
30-05-08, 23:47
It's listed here (http://forum.neocron.com/calendar.php?do=getday&day=2008-05-30&sb=1) if that makes any difference.

I guess one of the forum boffins can explain why it wasn't on the first page.

Happy Birthday, anyway.

naimex
30-05-08, 23:50
It's listed here (http://forum.neocron.com/calendar.php?do=getday&day=2008-05-30&sb=1) if that makes any difference.

I guess one of the forum boffins can explain why it wasn't on the first page.

Happy Birthday, anyway.

oooh nice, never seen that calendar before. it's purrty :D

Nidhogg
31-05-08, 00:16
We only show birthdays on the index page for people who have been active in the last 30 days. You love us, we'll love you right back. :p

So, happy birthday you bad tempered sod!

N

LeFae
31-05-08, 00:18
Don't mean to take the thread off topic. But then again a flame/whining topic doesn't have much importance xD

As to what Nidhogg said... that does have a poetic justice to it. :)

GRIM
31-05-08, 03:04
I never knew about that calander. That is a very nice tool.

Bozz-Von Mel
31-05-08, 03:47
Looking for Grim's b-day right now.

GRIM
31-05-08, 04:21
Looking for Grim's b-day right now.

oh'noz lol ... "runs"

NAPPER
31-05-08, 04:31
Anyone know who the oldest Person to play NC is ?

GRIM
31-05-08, 04:49

No idea. I have been playing (on and off, not constantly) since the year 2001. The game was still in beta at the time. The population was very small so there can't be too many players that are still lurking.

err... are you talking about the oldest as in age of the person? lol, whoops.

naimex
31-05-08, 08:27

think I met a 40ish, 50ish person once, but he could have been lying.

Kanedax
31-05-08, 08:49
Mr Mad Jake is 48 I believe and Ardent is supposedly older. I beleive them though because Jake is the FATHER!

Ishmael/Mystic
31-05-08, 09:09
jake is my old cuddle teddy bear.

Kanedax
31-05-08, 09:11
Thats more than I needed to know mystic.... xD

RAB
31-05-08, 09:32
So, happy birthday you bad tempered sod!

N

talking of bad tempers... who was that dude gobbing off in game at one of the gm's yesterday? did he kill himself as he was threatening to ? lol

Nidhogg
31-05-08, 12:30
Happy unbirthday!

Thread closed.

N