PDA

View Full Version : Brainport Vote

Hell-demon
30-05-08, 16:20
There are many good ideas in the brainport, some overshadowed by masses of not so good ideas or the same one rehashed.

We, the community, have asked and asked if the devs are going to implement any of these ideas. Perhaps we should be putting the attention on the good ideas or the ones that could be realisticly implemented.

I suggest we should have some sort of poll or vote for some of the ideas. Or have everyone post their top 5 ideas. That way we might get some progress made to getting these ideas made a reality.

nobby
30-05-08, 17:00
they should have an "idea's we'll keep" forum with a "progress" percentage

CHA0S
30-05-08, 18:01
wont happen so close thread........might as well close brainport too wont happen either

kthxbye

:angel:

aKe`cj
30-05-08, 18:44
it's already been said - multiple times - that right now, KK does not have the ressources available to work on NC et al. They are busy packing up BP and I the optimist I am, I expect some nice candy for NC after the BP release ...maybe even a sequel? :angel:

GRIM
04-06-08, 08:37
THN Community News Update (http://www.techhaven.org/neocron/news/thn-neocron-community-news.html)
The development focus is currently fully set on Black Prophecy as we have to meet some very important milestones. The success of Black Prophecy is vital for Reakktor and thus for the continuance of Neocron. We are of course aware of our fans wanting Neocron to receive more attention but under the current circumstances it is not possible to split the resources accordingly. Furthermore it is not out of question that Neocron will again receive development resources in the near future, as we think that it still has lots of potential. Until then we will enforce our efforts to bring more players into the game with more advertisement and some special price offers.

there you go.

Necpock
04-06-08, 20:47
regards to what grim posted.... I cant see NC lasting 6 months after BP comes out, at the latest. Brain port was a spam thread and a small chance to get the whole community collectivly adding ideas, I thought it as too good to be true :'(

RAB
04-06-08, 22:51
same old story unfortunately. bad management. pure and simple.
They have an active game with existing customers which are paying them money to continue to play their game and they tell them in return they cant spare any resources to it because they are focused on another game they are developing !!!
They should AT LEAST have some level of continued efforts on cron even if reduce. But to openly say there is none is a joke.

I'm mean come on WTF !!?? Can anyone else see the MAJOR problem with this statement ????

What is this if not biting the hand that feeds you !!

Sad they cant see it really.

What is it all the top business advisers always say about looking after your EXISTING CUSTOMERS FIRST !!!!!

*bangs head against wall*