PDA

View Full Version : Brainport

Faid
30-05-08, 07:02
Well since we have all been encouraged to contribute our ideas to the brainport thread, Id like to know what ideas, the dev team currently working on neocron, is looking at to implement into the game. Since there are about a thousand Ideas in there, some of which must be decent enough to actually get into game, I would like to know what the devs actually think of all our brilliant ideas?

DrRisk
30-05-08, 07:56
Faid,This is a legendary post.Yes devs WHAT are you going to put into the game? :angel:

Kanedax
30-05-08, 08:00
I concur, gief knowledge pl0x.

Hell-demon
30-05-08, 13:05
Black Prophecy.

Nuff said.

kthnxbye

NAPPER
30-05-08, 13:30
whats the % a dev is going to reply to this about 2% if that when was the last time a dev made a post on the forums saying somthing about a up coming patch ?. Neocron will be left alone or with little patchs that doesnt even really change anything Major untill BP is up and running Neocron is on the back burner Devs or GMs PROVE ME WORNG I DARE U :D

Riddle
30-05-08, 14:38
Well since we have all been encouraged to contribute our ideas to the brainport thread, Id like to know what ideas, the dev team currently working on neocron, is looking at to implement into the game. None, already stated (but you know that Faid http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/tongue.gif) HERE (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=142209)

"The development focus is currently fully set on Black Prophecy"
"under the current circumstances it is not possible to split the resources"

Since there are about a thousand Ideas in there, some of which must be decent enough to actually get into game, I would like to know what the devs actually think of all our brilliant ideas?
Fair enough comment, won't harm if they say what could or couldn't work within the engine, parameters etc., probably 30 mins work for a dev and would at least offer some feed back without commiting to actually delivering them!

Black Prophecy.

Nuff said.

kthnxbye coookie for the winner!

Biglines
30-05-08, 15:40
a few weeks ago it was said there was gonna be exciting news from NC, just hope it wasn't just the crash...

Hell-demon
30-05-08, 15:46
The Devs are working on BP and will continue to work on BP when it is released. Neocron is going to be on the back burner for a long time if not indefinatly.

KK are not going to complete BP and say "Well, we got that out the way now lets return to our old game which recieved very limited niche success."

We've also had a brainport forum in the past, but it got deleted and very few ideas were put in the game. The brainport is no different from any other thread where people propose a way of improving or adding to the game. Whether our ideas are taken on board or not, KK are busy. Very busy.

What they are busy with is not Neocron. It's something else.

If Black Prophecy is a huge success we can only hope that KK provide neocron for free. That is what would drastically change the game.

Chosen One
30-05-08, 16:10
Well since we have all been encouraged to contribute our ideas to the brainport thread, Id like to know what ideas, the dev team currently working on neocron, is looking at to implement into the game. Since there are about a thousand Ideas in there, some of which must be decent enough to actually get into game, I would like to know what the devs actually think of all our brilliant ideas?

I agree, lets throw some GOOD ideas at them, BP isnt going to be out for a long time.