PDA

View Full Version : Equipment for new players

Dannyleadbeater
27-05-08, 20:29
Hi i am here to tell new players that i know how hard it is to get started so what i wanna do is help you. So if ya need some equiptment come to me in game on either of these characters. TechnoTank The Penn II or Steam Roller and i will try and get you sorted and if i am not in game leave me a mail and i will get back to you. If you have anything else to say please post it on forum and will also get back to you via the forum. :)

Biglines
27-05-08, 21:47
lol dan, havent seen u on the forums before :P

tonyboyuk2002
27-05-08, 22:35
he only just started using them

Biglines
27-05-08, 22:38
and hellow tony :P

u gonna stay around too? :p

lol my join date beats every1 :P

tonyboyuk2002
27-05-08, 22:39
yeah, i wont be going anywhere

nikkon
28-05-08, 03:05
well you guys have helped me out in getting to leveling areas that i wont die in lol i could use some armor i am sure mine is craptacular ;p so how have your guys down time been ? getting the shakes yet lol

RAB
28-05-08, 09:27
The Penn - lo mate !

Riddle
28-05-08, 09:52
Glad to see someone else kitting out new players! Good job Mr Penn.

Dannyleadbeater
28-05-08, 14:39
Hey thanks for the supoort guys and i will carry on helping new peoole when nc is back up again :D

Gau
29-05-08, 19:31
hey guys :)

dunno iff iwill need anything more than a lill help gettin my barings in game but i dicided to come back to NC an thought iwould say hi on this thred as a helping hand was always welcome..

i will probaly logg on to terra with Ryouko my tank or Saphire my PPU :P

thanx :P

Gau
12-06-08, 21:32
hey danney

i jus came bk to NC an so did me mate but we have a bugg that KK carnt or wont help with our accounts are emptie no imps spells ect....

i know yu made this post for new runners but any chance i could get some elp for returnin runners :D

thanx a lot mate

Prom_STar
16-06-08, 22:27
If any lowbie tank wants them I have a 4 slot TL34 Rocket launcher, unmodded, and a 5 slot TL40 grenade launcher, one slot used to allow use of napalm grenades. Anyone who wants them can have them, free of charge, just DM me in game: Jonas Uriel or Crusade.

Dannyleadbeater
19-06-08, 12:18
If you need anything contact me ingame my chars are Technotank, The Penn II, Steamroller and Psiuser if i am ingame dont hesitate just ask me for god sake lol :D i am glad to help you if needed. ;)

tonyboyuk2002
23-06-08, 15:58
cant find him ingame and want help contact me tonyboy tank

i will see what i can do plus let him know as he is part of my clan

jvasquez33
23-06-08, 20:04
I've had a huge help from players ingame, mainly the people from clan CAT. Thank You.

Gau
24-06-08, 15:55
i am very greatfull for all the help i got woff runners

o jus came bk to the game with my second account to
find it bare save a badly equiped Pistol PE i geared the apu
with teh help of Serra-Angel who game me a large sum o cred

soo thanx to all that have helped :P

Dannyleadbeater
30-06-08, 17:34
Hello everyone
I would like to say if you need help really i dont mind all you have to do is as and i will try as well as i can to help you guys even if you are new.

Also i have more supplys now and also i have very good people in my clan to cst that equiptment for you and i owe them everything because they are so great :D

Biglines
30-06-08, 20:50
suckup :P

Wildcarde
21-07-08, 22:29
Well, I'm a new runner, I'll take all the help I can get :) my char's name is the same as here; Wildcarde, Twilight Guardian.. I'll look you up in-game..