PDA

View Full Version : what are you playing to stop the shakes?

nikkon
26-05-08, 07:46
well since i am newish to the game been playing for about 2months now so i havent been fully addicted to it but since it is down at the moment i have been playing D&D (the pen and paper one not the lame online one) , cyberpunk2020 the rpg (for those that didnt know there is a pen and paper game out there it is great go play) . diablo2 (hey it is free lol and not WOW) so what is everyone else doing out there ??

Prom_STar
26-05-08, 08:05
I've reinstalled Half Life 2 and am working through it. I'd forgot how great of a game it is, and how just how frustrating it can be. Someone else mentioned, in the servers down thread, playing System Shock 2 again. That sounds like a really good idea.

Neallys
26-05-08, 08:16
I've reinstalled Half Life 2 and am working through it. I'd forgot how great of a game it is, and how just how frustrating it can be. Someone else mentioned, in the servers down thread, playing System Shock 2 again. That sounds like a really good idea.

System Shock is awesome !

Should give it a go, as well as Deus Ex, been so long !

I tested Urban Terror (pretty funny), a MMO called Requiem (hey let's remake Lineage2 into a gore bloody scene) and been playing Half-life 2 as well ! (a mod called SMOD, in which you can "capture" objects with your RPG, and launch them off it, been killing a numerous guards with something I like to call "the raining-cars attacks" :P)

RAB
26-05-08, 10:53
with myself :/

nobby
26-05-08, 11:30
Been playing shenmue 1 and 2 (completed them both in the time)

COD4 online really...

Oh and Tekken 5 online beating Japs !!!

I WOULD be playing Age of Conan, yet it's bank holiday monday and i forgot...

Should have gone out and bought the bloody game tbh

xavior
26-05-08, 14:29
same as rab.. but that would be even with the servers up.... and kingdom hearts x__x

StevenJ
26-05-08, 15:39
Been playing shenmue 1 and 2 (completed them both in the time)Hmm, not a bad idea. I have Shenmue somewhere, though I could never get into it. I know if I played it for any length of time I would though, and it's supposedly well worth the effort...

Stormy|Nc2
26-05-08, 15:43
Americas Army Garrys Mod Halflife 2 DM Cs 1.6 aaaaaannnnddd Trackmania Nations :P

Biglines
26-05-08, 16:10
tf2 ftw, clan was actually pretty happy that the nc servers were down ;)

Hell-demon
26-05-08, 16:33
Counter Strike...

Terrorists Win!

dyk
26-05-08, 16:46
i play this all the time:

Wake up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-hd8AWIyKs)

it looks sometimes so wonderful but it is so fucking horrible :(
thank u oppenheimer....

Ishmael/Mystic
26-05-08, 18:41
Age of Empires 3, the asian addon.
Dawn of war, dark crusade (done it as every1 cept eldar)
myself various times of the day
cracker's, hit-it game... yes i was that bored :D

Faid
26-05-08, 19:08
I plan on scatching a metal claw against Mystics window at night whilest he is scurred under teh covers to keep me occupied Muahahahhaahahahaa :D

Stormy|Nc2
26-05-08, 19:14
Counter Strike...

Terrorists Win!

Counter Terroist Win :P

Hell-demon
26-05-08, 20:43
Bah!

CT are camping n00bs!

Ishmael/Mystic
26-05-08, 20:45
I plan on scatching a metal claw against Mystics window at night whilest he is scurred under teh covers to keep me occupied Muahahahhaahahahaa :D

now that just sounds kinky, and gives me ideas... *heads over to mr malone's house*

danmalone
26-05-08, 21:32
now that just sounds kinky, and gives me ideas... *heads over to mr malone's house*

Im good ta, i got myself for entertainment for now :)

Zheo
26-05-08, 22:50
Cod4 Waiting for Oblivion to arrive chances are NC will be up first though. Also looking for a cyberpunk 2020 Maximum metal game to join in.

gstyle40
26-05-08, 23:20
Im good ta, i got myself for entertainment for now :)

OH? party @ dan's? im all in :D

nikkon
27-05-08, 09:11
zheo if you were around my area i am sure me and the wife could make some room for a new char and start a cp2020 game lol

Matanius
27-05-08, 10:10
zheo if you were around my area i am sure me and the wife could make some room for a new char and start a cp2020 game lol Ménage a trois? :D

BaDDaSS
27-05-08, 14:05
Didn't even realise NC servers were down, been playing AoC ;D

nikkon
27-05-08, 20:16
you wish Matanius lol there is more then just the 2 of us in my town that play cyberpunk2020 lol it would be more of a orgy of dice and char sheets . ;p

Matanius
27-05-08, 20:27
you wish Matanius lol there is more then just the 2 of us in my town that play cyberpunk2020 lol it would be more of a orgy of dice and char sheets . ;p Orgy?! I'm already there :p

zii
28-05-08, 11:54
playing - nah. I have spent some time blowing OpenWRT onto my router and configuring ChillFire. The external antenna now hangs out of the window in the spare room, which over looks the marina/bars, where I hope I can get punters to pay for my Internet connection :) he he

Nymphette79
28-05-08, 13:15
Its my son's 4th birthday soon and hes having 25 friends round for a party (pray for good weather) so iv'e been making table displays, games etc & painting a 4foot Spongebob & Patrick with the face cut out of Patrick so kids can put head thru for a pic. Also been playing a bit of WoW, I know most of u hate it & I never liked it much b4 but it tends to grow on u.

james_finn
28-05-08, 14:55
/set shameless_plug 1
A temporary solution to the shakes could be had by adding neocron information to the wiki here (http://wiki.techhaven.org)

;)

/set shameless_plug 0

Biglines
28-05-08, 16:44
i actually did some, but cba cuz the formatting is too much work ;)

rob444
28-05-08, 17:51
Playing Eve

NAPPER
28-05-08, 19:51
Wow and EvE

landofcake
28-05-08, 23:09
Just finished Freelancer after years of playing it on and off ...

Kanedax
29-05-08, 10:22
3/4 of the way through FF VII (always my backup game of choice), messing around on a Ragnarok Online trial acct, wont be paying though. Also loads of Assassins Creed and Madden 08.

Matanius
29-05-08, 12:13
Couple of the other eXL guys convinced me to get Garry's mod. That's kinda got me hooked atm :P

CMaster
29-05-08, 14:40
Started playing Synergy (http://synergymod.net/) last night - its a coop mod for HL2 and definatley great fun (also at one point made me wish that leveling in NC was a lot more like that). Anyway, so far it's pretty good, even if there were some worrying signs of Svencoop-style additional weapon creep and also svencoop style bad maps in a couple of cases (big open space with lots of players, lots of weapons, lots of monsters), this was easily compensated for by very HL2-style play and some genuinley good maps.

Chosen One
29-05-08, 18:03
Started playing Synergy (http://synergymod.net/) last night - its a coop mod for HL2 and definatley great fun (also at one point made me wish that leveling in NC was a lot more like that). Anyway, so far it's pretty good, even if there were some worrying signs of Svencoop-style additional weapon creep and also svencoop style bad maps in a couple of cases (big open space with lots of players, lots of weapons, lots of monsters), this was easily compensated for by very HL2-style play and some genuinley good maps.

SXR made that mod, hope ya like :p