PDA

View Full Version : Clean Up the Rare Pool !!

Dont Mess
25-05-08, 23:21
I say its time to clean up the rare pool and make space for brand new spanking weapons !!!

Drones - Simply do not need to be there, lets face it rare drones are not RARE they are Blueprintable thus make them hacknet like they were at 1 point and leave them be!

Crahn Antiprotector - Does it really need to be there.....I don’t know, some may say yes and some may say no but does any1 really use it?

Melee weapons - NOW im not saying take them out of the rare pool as they are made for a class that has rare weapons, but seriously sort melee out ! I didn’t see why you needed to add things like perforator and peacemaker as a lower baseball bat doesn’t need to be there its easy to level up. If you going to add to the rare pool add a different weapon instead of the same one but lower ! that’s just laziness imo to add to the rare pool adding weapons with no work needed to add a new model !

Thunderstorm/Steiner FP - Again not saying remove it but drop the Tec level of the weapon if your not going to improve it for example the summer leech is 5 parts, why is the thunderstorm and stiner 6...its an extra ATP that does not need 2 be there as it is not a pvp weapon.

Please feel free to add any more.

My next point will be in a new thread which im making separate to the brainport because its a specific topic and that is NEW RARES !

RAB
26-05-08, 09:44
wise words... and we need a non aoe woc cannon.

xavior
26-05-08, 11:31
why not a rare "street model rifle" or some sorta of weapon, to bring back 90ish dex lowtech rifle pes? :P

CrushOr
26-05-08, 12:32
Woc rifles are not that much better if even that than rare rifles.

Desperado is dex 103, ionic is 97 both really good lowtech rifles.

Desperado is a rare junkrifle.

Dont Mess
27-05-08, 02:43
why not a rare "street model rifle" or some sorta of weapon, to bring back 90ish dex lowtech rifle pes? :P

as crushor already said, that already exists its the desparado.

derretimos
27-05-08, 03:06
the desperado is pretty sweet even on pe's

but you need woc to use it unless you want to drug to balls

drugs = teh lose

landofcake
27-05-08, 09:00
Desperado is definately obtainable on a PE ... no drugs with a Camo PA and one drug with a Regants PA ...

Brammers
27-05-08, 11:14
With the exception of drones, I say leave the weapons in the pool as they are, but take out the rare implants and put them back into the Faction databases, like they were in NC2.0/NC2.1.

Edit - Here is the current list of rares - http://rares.techhaven.org/list.php and http://www.techhaven.org/db/view/rares.html

Dont Mess
27-05-08, 11:15
just need a littlle gimped implant setup but its not bad !