PDA

View Full Version : Olds players of french serveur her ?? (fr= je cherche de vieux joueur fr)

deleguesyndical
21-05-08, 14:02
Hi all, I want to know if there are old players of french serveur her ?

Zuul
21-05-08, 15:19
Terra.

Faid
21-05-08, 15:42
lol, the french server :lol: I think 3 of them moved to terra :lol:

danmalone
21-05-08, 16:24
Hi all, I want to know if there are old players of french serveur her ?

If i remember correctly i have screenshots of a ppu called triseaux? Anarchy Breed faction i think? 8|

deleguesyndical
21-05-08, 16:37
youhou danmalone you have a good memory. Year in french serveur im ppu of Anarchy breed ( GM of anarchy breed exactely ^^ with Katangy or torquemada) but im allready AB in Terra with TRISEAUX, i have just play 3day in 2006-08-25. Neocron miss me .... but im verry bad in english and I do come back if his french player is her.

Road runner
21-05-08, 17:14
Yeh there are a few french people still playing, vegah being one of them. i believe he got his babe suit from the french server.

danmalone
21-05-08, 17:23
youhou danmalone you have a good memory. Year in french serveur im ppu of Anarchy breed ( GM of anarchy breed exactely ^^ with Katangy or torquemada) but im allready AB in Terra with TRISEAUX, i have just play 3day in 2006-08-25. Neocron miss me .... but im verry bad in english and I do come back if his french player is her.

Yeh, i think your the only Anarchy Breed on terra at the moment :)

I got a screenshot of you a year or two ago (back in the days on nc2.1 RIP :( ) running around plaza 4 getting shot by all the guards. I so wanted to be anarchy breed myself :cool:

/edit In answer to your previous question, there are a few french players about still vegah been one ofc... There were a few in a PP clan called Virus a while back but im not sure what happened to them exactly :(

VegaH
21-05-08, 21:39
Hi there:

Yes je suis un ancient du serveur francophone, my name was :
- MTX Audio, i was a hybrid tank there, played a lot in clan called Ronins

There are sitll a few people playing from that time like:
- Krinahk
- Ambroisie Hiuka
- Merlin-Chaos
- Castro
- Neri

These are a few that I can quickly think of...

DM me in game if you see me!

Seraphin[69]
21-05-08, 21:53
Y a très peu de joueurs francais sur Terra car y a eu des dégoutés par le patch 2.2

Mais bon y en a qui reviennent et y a toujours moyen d'en voir un ou 2 chaque jour.

Neallys
21-05-08, 22:07
There are even new french players around ! xD

--

Il y a même des nouveaux joueurs français qui traine ! xD

bobleponge
21-05-08, 22:11
Hello's, how are guys ? :p

deleguesyndical
21-05-08, 22:58
YEARRRRRRR BOBYYYYYYYY IS SOOO GOOODDD.
Pleas send to all fr to com her for post pleas ^^

edit: pleas post her your screenshot of me ^^!!

Mr_Snow
21-05-08, 23:02
I was mauler and malicious in the inquisition in the crahn sect.

My brother malignant or something along those lines is playing also.

danmalone
22-05-08, 03:00
edit: pleas post her your screenshot of me ^^!!

Hows that? ;)

Neallys
22-05-08, 03:59
waa waa waa Anarchy Breed waawwwwwwwww

ok basically pretty shit faction, shit relations, and weird players in it

Nothing to be proud of as far as I remember !

And that funny FC who was trying to gank me in my own appart with both ppu/apu spells and who couldn't hit shit :P

harhar evil

Black Dragons ftw ! bring us TG as enemy again!

*escapes*

deleguesyndical
22-05-08, 07:32
hehe thx dan. I want to come back to neocron but .........

Zuul
22-05-08, 08:15
http://www.cyberdyne-sky.net/images/adverts/nomoreelves_frenchies.jpg

:D :D :D

:D

phunqe
22-05-08, 08:54
http://www.cyberdyne-sky.net/images/adverts/nomoreelves_frenchies.jpg
Horrendously politically incorrect, but yet hilarious :p

Neallys
22-05-08, 13:18
Awesome, haven't seen that banner for a while.

I'm happy not to be french but Belgian harhar (but don't turn the frog into a frie to replace it thanks xD)

calim
22-05-08, 21:10
I'm around but I don't play anymore :D

"Merlin-Chaos" :lol: I know two Merlin-Chaos, a good one and .... :lol:

Stormy|Nc2
22-05-08, 21:47
Hi Vegah Whats up :D?

If my System Work i Start on Terra :>

<<<<<<<<<<< von mir

zii
22-05-08, 22:17
I remember being bathed in fire by Katangy...

I had KK transfer my tank to Mars and am now stuck there. Casseur is a little unhappy.

Neallys
22-05-08, 23:14
I remember being bathed in fire by Katangy...

I had KK transfer my tank to Mars and am now stuck there. Casseur is a little unhappy.

Oh Katangy, here's the name. She had to reroll because I killed her haha, that's what so good about FCs :P

Chosen One
23-05-08, 00:32
whats French?

Neallys
23-05-08, 00:46
whats French?

Wine addicts !

zii
23-05-08, 12:14
Oh Katangy, here's the name. She had to reroll because I killed her haha, that's what so good about FCs :P
cruel man. la mef est morte. If I were still AB then I'd be on your back.
I think Katangy was in Canada and left NC to work on another game related project.

deleguesyndical
23-05-08, 13:01
no im in france ^^ and im not go to another MMORPG or MMOFPS.

Philchow
23-05-08, 13:52
Pouet =]

Gavroche
23-05-08, 14:05
Plop :)

Ça fesai longtemps philchow ;)

Je suis resté deux jours mais je me tire et je pense bien que je vais me promettre de plus jamais revenir... (Tabula rasa est en train de se telecharger,qui sait?)

Neallys
23-05-08, 15:49
cruel man. la mef est morte. If I were still AB then I'd be on your back.
I think Katangy was in Canada and left NC to work on another game related project.

Katangy was partially an AD volunteer. AD is the company who was managing the french server, but they had volunteers as FCs also.

Philchow
23-05-08, 16:51
Plop :)

Ça fesai longtemps philchow ;)

Je suis resté deux jours mais je me tire et je pense bien que je vais me promettre de plus jamais revenir... (Tabula rasa est en train de se telecharger,qui sait?)

Glop toi ! Que de souvenirs ...
Bon honnêtement, TR c'est bof bof, enfin c'est trop consensuel, dommage parce que l'univers est pas mal rendu.

Kyatoshimara
25-05-08, 10:45
Et bien moi je suis de retour sur Nc et bien content d'y revenie :)

Neallys
25-05-08, 20:11
Et bien moi je suis de retour sur Nc et bien content d'y revenie :)

T'es sûr d'être de retour ?

muhahahahaha

owwwww yeah!

deleguesyndical
25-05-08, 23:40
ouaaa philll trop bon .... Neallys tu peut traduire ton avan dernier poste

Nidhogg
25-05-08, 23:48
English only, please.

N

zii
28-05-08, 12:14
OK Mr.По-русски (Niddnog translated from English into Russian)

VegaH
28-05-08, 23:14
English only, please.

N

Dude NIdhogg, what the hell is your point? These dudes are meeting each other since so many years when they played together on the french server.....so this is a chance to get some of them back playing so why to annoy them to speak in english on a thread that is named as being for old people from the french server??

Cmon man...they arent shit talking....

Nidhogg
28-05-08, 23:56
Dude NIdhogg, what the hell is your point? These dudes are meeting each other since so many years when they played together on the french server.....so this is a chance to get some of them back playing so why to annoy them to speak in english on a thread that is named as being for old people from the french server??

Cmon man...they arent shit talking....
We went through all this a long time ago and I'm afraid the situation hasn't changed with age. Wasn't there an unofficial French language Neocron forum set up at one point? I search through my links but I'm afraid I can no longer find it. :(

N

/edit - Found it - http://193264.aceboard.fr/ but of course we'd love to have you stay here with us, provided you can lower yourself to speak in English. ;) Hey, it was good enough for your Eurovision entry. :p

VegaH
29-05-08, 00:23
Well just for your info and the eurovision entry....im from Canada

Chosen One
29-05-08, 01:11
English only, please.

N

PWNT! with a capital suck!

Neallys
29-05-08, 01:20
/edit - Found it - http://193264.aceboard.fr/ but of course we'd love to have you stay here with us, provided you can lower yourself to speak in English. ;) Hey, it was good enough for your Eurovision entry. :p

It couldn't sound more unofficial :lol:

I'm affraid this isn't the one you are talking about. Tho no one uses it anymore, and those who *would* wish to find it, can't, as it is not *really* linked anywhere on this forum.

/edit: Found back the link, which is http://neocron.calim.teaser-hosting.com/
They'll love it, the http adress blows.

Altho there is a french forum part in Multigaming website forums concerning neocron, that has been around longer than that other forum.

which would be : http://forums.jeuxonline.info/forumdisplay.php?f=161