PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragons, and Twilight Guardians

Neallys
15-05-08, 15:14
Hey,

I may be wrong but back in Neocron 1, wasn't Black Dragon enemy to Twilight Guardian ?

If so, why did this change ? (RP purposes?)

I remember back when Black Dragon was kind of a hard faction to play in, due to their main enemies.

oh and, why did also BioTech turn neutral to them ?

ty!xD

Zheo
19-05-08, 20:31
How did I know I'd be the one to answer this?

Basically in NC2

TG, BD, FA, CS, and TS moved to the dome and all played ball.

BT, TT, CA, NExT, PP and DRE all played happy families in NC.

Everyone bitched saying they hated the RED vs Blue style,

So after a few years KK got the message and fixed things,

Thus you have the current status of relations, I have no idea why BD is neutral to BT but as for allies to TG maybe because TG will let them have their corner of NC.

zii
19-05-08, 21:27
Although, I preferred the BD vs TG, it does let me run around the TG canyons these days without getting popped by the NPCs. </selfish>

Zheo
19-05-08, 21:52
I'm city merc and I do that anyway lol TG Guards are a bit slow on the mark, they prefer to shout "Hey you get out...never mind he's out of my LOS"

Neallys
20-05-08, 17:31
It sucks, BD was a good faction back when enemy to TG, I just don't understand if BD turned neutral to TG for RP purposes or just because BD had too many enemies, no idea.

I vote BD enemy to TG yay *this is basically just about being selfish because I sawa lot of TG running around these days, yummy*

naimex
20-05-08, 23:51
.... you think you got it rough...

I think it's Fallen Angels and Tangent Technologies that share alliance channel, and they are enemies now.

solling
21-05-08, 08:36
aint that bio and tangent ? think fallen angels use the anti alliance ?

danmalone
21-05-08, 11:59
I think it's Fallen Angels and Tangent Technologies that share alliance channel, and they are enemies now.

It wouldnt surprise me... It could quite well explain why the random FA clans assist some of the TT clans when they op war ;)

CMaster
21-05-08, 12:53
Which alliance channel you get is dictated by your relation to CA I think. I've definatley talked to both TT and FA runners over alliance with my Next chars.