get told to insert neocron cd
get even more pissed
reinstall 3 times because of corrupt files
finally have a successful reinstall
update and patch neocron
click play neocron 2
see splash screen
see loading screen
GET FUCKED AT LOADING SCREEN AND WANT TO SALT A FUCKING SNAIL AND RIP THE WINGS OFF A BUTTERFLY.

i tried getting rid of the splash screen but i just get fucked at a blank black screen. anyone else have this problem or know what i can do to fix this? or suggestions. shit.

aKe`cj
14-05-08, 07:38
the 3 common reasons for this to happen:

fragmented system memory (reboot usually helps)
conflicting tasks (close every task & programm that isnt essential to running windows/neocron)
lack of connectivity (firewall not configured? anything blocking client.exe? launch windowed to see any popups that might show)

Apart from that... it's usually a good idea to include system specs or at least a clue as to what OS you use when posting tech issues.

Road runner
14-05-08, 10:05
If you have Outlook running turn, exit it. It interferes with the Neocron menu for me ever since i installed Outlook Connector. No idea why, but it means that I have to shut down Outlook until I've logged into game, then I can turn it back on again. If I ever log out I have to exit it again though or else I can't get back to the login menu.

Hope this helps.

P.s maybe other windows applications are interfering. Try disabling any unnecessary programs before you start Neocron.