PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "your account" on launcher

Seraphin[69]
13-05-08, 21:47
I can't access my accounts on the launcher.

When I enter the wrong password : I get the error attemps
When I enter the correct password all I have on the left is "abort authentifiation" and on the right I have the "username/password" prompt.

Tested with IE / Firefox

Road runner
13-05-08, 22:37
I have same problem.

I know nothing about hacking but could something be in the way between us and the account manager like some sort of logging program that gets everyone's login details?

I've never heard of this problem before tbh

Odin
13-05-08, 22:45
Known issue. Have to wait till we can get someone into the office that can fix it.

Seraphin[69]
13-05-08, 23:11
I have same problem.

I know nothing about hacking but could something be in the way between us and the account manager like some sort of logging program that gets everyone's login details?

I've never heard of this problem before tbh

Nope cause the server still know if you're entering the right password or not and when I changed it (and didn't receive the mail) it actually changed it as my old one wasn't working anymore !

Prom_STar
14-05-08, 03:30
Guess I should've read this thread before posting this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142288) . Having the same problem. In addition, it makes me unable to create a new account.

See Odin's post. Guess we just have to wait.

SnowCrash
14-05-08, 09:39
']I can't access my accounts on the launcher.

When I enter the wrong password : I get the error attemps
When I enter the correct password all I have on the left is "abort authentifiation" and on the right I have the "username/password" prompt.

Tested with IE / Firefox

The tech department has been notified and will address it ASAP. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Guess I should've read this thread before posting this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=142288) . Having the same problem. In addition, it makes me unable to create a new account.

See Odin's post. Guess we just have to wait.

No problem. I'll close the other thread then.

SnowCrash
14-05-08, 10:29
The issues have been fixed and you can access your account details again as usual. Thank you for your patience.