PDA

View Full Version : mouse movement

Petty Goat
12-05-08, 19:22
is there any way to tweak mouse movement in neocron?
my mouse is extremely bogged down and I want to get rid of mouse acceleration (especially in third person view). is there a way to change this?

Trivaldi
12-05-08, 19:25
Do you mean mouse sensetivity?

If so you can change it in the options menu presented on the in-game login screen.

Triv

Petty Goat
12-05-08, 19:57
no I don't mean mouse sensitivity. my mouse is also very bogged down compared to my other fps games (ie slow response time). I have turned off windows mouse accleration and turned down the graphics in neocron but it is still bogged down. and when I am in third person view my mouse accelerates towards the direction I am strafing. this is all highly annoying to me

Road runner
12-05-08, 20:54
do you mean there is a time lag between moving your mouse physically and then the movement on-screen? you must have some sort of program interfering or else not enough RAM? probably too technical for me..

try changing to window mode for your game screen resolution and alt-tabbing between windows and it. I sometimes get the problem where my cursor appears stuck, but then i alt-tab to windows, then back into game and its fixed.

landofcake
12-05-08, 23:59
I tried this for ages, trying to make the mouse movement very snappy and precise in third person view ...

I know exactly what you're trying to achieve, and unfortunately it's not possible ... i think it's a fault of the way the camera works ingame and not the mouse input itself (as it's very smooth and responsive in first person view)

The only real solutions are getting used to the mouse movement in third person view (took me months) or simply playing in first person view ...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ...

Not to mention i spent ages trying to work out if you could turn off the camera roll when you strafe ...

Petty Goat
13-05-08, 03:30
oh that makes me very sad